Spirituality/Religion Redpill

god created this matrix for us to live in before going to real reality.

israel isn't a place on earth like the political globalist cult of zionism would like you to believe.

the real original JEWS all wandered in the desert for 40 years being guided to israel, which was just right around the corner from where they were wandering. they were just retarded. or, really- they were being guided to their deaths, so that they could go to heaven. heaven = real reality. it's real. israel.

look up on youtube "anti zionist rabbi protest" and you wll see that alot of the jewish people today are against israel and against zionism because zionism is part of george soros's evil group of globalists. look up the UN building. looks just like the tower of babel. many tongues one voice. globalism. israel was founded illegally by jewish rules. they didn't complete the three oaths. zionsim highjacked judaism and used it to break the three oaths and build a false idol, a false physical location of "israel" in the middle of the middle east just for shits and giggles and because it is a good strategic location to fuck with just about everyone.

anyways, god was guiding all the jews to israel but wandering them around the desert until they died so they could "go home" to real reality, since this whole universe we live in is a simulation created by the best computer that has ever existed and will ever exist. God.

that's why all the jews today are called "jew-ish" because all the real jews died back in the desert looking for israel. all the jewish people alive today are just "jew-ish" because they try to follow the religion. not dissing them or anything, just saying that's a fact.

one of the translations of the shema prayer says "god is eternal and the eternal is one" the definition of eternal is "outside of time" because time is a construct of this false reality. time doesn't really exist. this reality, the one we live in now is fake. heaven is the only real reality, and since we are experiencing "not heaven" but our reality is fake, then it's the ultimate Non-contradiction because there is no real flip side to heaven. heaven simply exists, is the only real reality, and is good.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the spaces between atoms and the particles that hold atoms together are a huge amount of empty space. yet somehow we remain solid. the distance between the atoms inside us are massive. we are literally made up out of more empty space than we are of particles, because if you look deeper, even the particles that make up atoms are extremely far away from each other. you go deeper looking for more answers and see more empty space. It's a miracle that any solid matter including ourselves can even touch another object without going straight through it.

why do you think that matrix means "womb?" why do you think apocalypse means "the lifting of the veil"? what do you think renaissance really means? "rebirth".

we are in an artificial simulation womb reality and god is lifting the veil covering the vagina and we are all going through rebirth.

I'm trying to explain:
once I got rid of all the garbage between myself and god, I felt much closer to god.

I'm not exactly shitting on everything the bible or every religion says, since you can clearly see me using the bible as a source. just remember that most if not all religions are mostly if not all wrong- but most if not all religions have small pieces of truth, if you are willing to sift through the corruption. believing everything you read or experience in life as perfect, that's the problem.

Basically the best advice I can give you is this, and I will try to stay on topic and not derail too far unless it's slightly important to know or be aware of:

this is because they believe themselves to be greater than God and want to become God or make humanity into God. see the story of the tower of babel. look up "the singularity" and do research on what kind of people are always pushing "singularity" speak, and technological transcendance. also everyone pushing "the internet of things" and trying to unite us all in bad ways so they can attempt to control us and spy on us by sneaking in bluetooth and wifi into toilets and salt shakers.

remember jesus and satan are both "the morning star" and jesus is "the son of man" and was also obsessed with trying to convince everyone that he was "god" which is one of the reasons I believe jesus was a globalist.

also note the obsession with zodiac signs. jesus talks about "the man with the pitcher of water" and that's supposedly aquarius. alot of people say "we are not the (jesus)fish we are actually the (ocean)water!" this is connected to how we know water is a sacred creation of God (great flood, waters above and below the earth) and these people equate hijacking the meaning of the current great awakening to mean that "humanity is the water" (hey did you know the human body is a large percentage of water?!?!?? but lets totally ignore all the other things we are made out of, and disregard the fact that we are souls, and we have bodies and not the other way around.)

so that in essence they are implying that "humanity is God" also there are many connections between jesus, satan "lucifer the light bringer" and the sun we see in the sky every day. they also want to hijack that because they want to worship the sun as another one of their many false idols. notice a theme? they enjoy taking the creations of God and worshipping them or claiming to be them.

remember God has a big ego and is very jealous. of course, God is the only one who is allowed to be this way because it's God! it is totally outside the style of God to become an imperfect human being and come to earth and let other imperfect human beings hurt and or kill them.

these same decievers throughout history made up lies like:

"the greatest trick the devil ever did was convince us he didn't exist"
which pyschologically tempts your mind to consider that you are worried that you are being fooled, and thus tricking a non-devil believer (since the devil isn't real but idiots worship that) into worrying that you are making a mistake by being unaware of a possible threat and then believing again in an attempt to "bring yourself up to speed" and protect yourself.
or
"the path to hell is paved with good intentions"
so what may I ask Is the path to heaven paved with? bad intentions?

>there is no hell, other than the very earth we live on. when God made the earth, the sun and the moon, and the stars and said "and it was good" it was not good for humanity, but good for the purpose God has for humanity.

>some thoughts come up so that you can think "No! that's stupid, that's totally bad, lets not do that." because it can make you aware of what Not to do.

>many religions are designed to trick people into thinking they need to go to a special building to worship God so that they don't feel as if they are being heard by God as well as if they were praying in the (((approved place of worship))) like churches, synagoges, and mosqs.

Exodus 20

Deuteronomy 5

remember people, I'm talking about the one and only God here. the infinite, beyond infinite. eternal

I disagree and this is why.

good summary correct?

the reason why this is an imperfect and short lasting solution or rather short lasting delusion is because life and the many different aspects, factors, variables, and so on leave an imperfect human person with very little control over the many different things in their life in this imperfect earth reality.

there are always more problems, and there is no such thing as lasting peace, here- at the very least.

lasting human satisfaction is not what imperfect human beings are searching for.

what imperfect human beings are searching for is not temporary, or lasting, but rather eternal peace and and happiness and love and freedom. this can only be reached through not obtaining or grasping, but rather being gifted some semblance of perfection by God. this isn't about christianity, islam, judaism, buddaism, or any other flawed and imperfect attempted human interpretation of perfection using imperfect concepts and means in an imperfect hell/earth simulation.

I would say "ask me anything" but my tummy hurts so maybe another day if the mods don't anchor the thread

mods dont delete halfchan/reddit tier treads so your tread will be fine

user don't you know how hurtful of an insult that is to tell someone their thread is from reddit or some other low quality cucked place? that really hurts.

never said that, what i meant was that if mods dont delete halfchan/reddit tier treads they wont delete this non halfchan/reddit tried tread either

prove god

oh, wow. you got me. well played.

try reading the thread user. might help you out with that. I know it's hard to describe but just keep believing and suddenly you will stop believing and you will start knowing. others will think you are coocoo for cocoapoofs though.

so theres no god? I win.

if you feel happy thinking that, then you do win I suppose.

I know what you think I only believe, but don't know how to show you.

hope nothing but the best for you user.

unlike u, i care whats real and true and god isnt. Its u, who does it, cuz it makes u feel good

it does make me feel good, but because I know.

u clearly dont
show evidence of god

*tips fedora*

still no proof of god?
not even a "u tried" star for u, faggot

I don't need your imperfect "there wuz an attempt" star. I have God. God is perfect.

you mad fedora?

u dont have a god, cuz it doesnt exist. What u have is a delusion

I know you're really bored because I'm really bored but we both know we aren't going to convince each other, and that's assuming you aren't only pretending to disagree with me for trollish lulz. besides, I made this thread for people who already know, but are just a bit confused. imperfect human beings can't make other imperfect human beings believe in God. only God can show you, and if God never shows you, you never find out.

wheres the evidence of god again? Cuz i know he doesnt exist, so u r wrong

holy shit I can't take it, you write like someone who uses reddit and facebook and all that horrible shit. fucking shit you are obnoxiously toxic and I can't breath around you. I'm choking to death on your normie-fedora-atheist-lol u tk him 2 d bar- fumes.

pray to god i stop in the next 3s, u retarded cunt

thanks for bumping my thread.

When we go to heaven i expect having to learn how to walk with my true legs, since i've been used to control my earth avatar for so long.

up yours, nigger

I know what you mean. think of it like a video game or a dream. while you are playing it or experiencing it, it feels limiting and clunky.
when you stand up and walk away you feel "wow it's so much more clear and easy to move"
I'm expecting that's probably what heaven is like. waking up into the real place. then you think back to life before and you think "wow the controls were horrible!"

pretty cool right? anyways, I gotta go for now. hope you don't bookmark, but rather save the page so you can read it later in case you wanted to read it all or even show it to someone else some other day.
I don't know when I will be back on but God bless you.

god cannot be proven or disproved tbh. So both sides are going on assumptions.
The theist just have the assumption that reality must have had a creator and whatever that creator is they have named him/it God.
Makes sense to me. I can understand someone not believing in the Judeo-Christian version of God but to not believe in it at all is fucking stupid.

saved into a notepad document, spiritualanon.
you have a really interesting take on all this. similar to my own, but you're a little more structured and certain.
we'll get back to the higher planes someday, friend. we'll be tired and sad until that day, but it will come.

just out of curiosity, what's your take on astrology?

why the fuck would u believe n it, then?

I feel you. I don't have an image to express what I feel right now as I say that I completely understand what you meant by that.

that's a good question. basically I understand that some people know how to write a good horoscope because something in the sky went to some other place near another thing and that somehow automatically magically means something specific.

I don't know how much of that is bullshit or how much of it is legit, but hey. leave it to God to make someone for everything right? my gut feeling says that some of astrology stuff is rooted in some deeply legitimate understanding of ??????? but that they rest is total bullshit. usually my instincts are right… but it's always good to keep an open mind, but then you start to fall for shit like crystals and chakras and other false idol bullshit and before you know it you spent all your money and ask yourself "what the fuck just happened" seen too many people end up like that really…

user you must have had a really bad experience with one of those pushy religious people. I'm just making a wild guess but was it someone who basically said "if you don't believe exactly what I believe you're going to hell forever"? becuase FUCK those people honestly.

and yea yea we get it, you're mean and you don't like the thread. bla bla bla.

buming because I'm just hoping some more anons see the thread. I like it when people stumble upon cool things and it just eases their mind.

Fuck off back to reddit faggot.

why are you so mad? I was going to just make this thread once but when it goes away I'm going to make it a few extra times now just for you, since you seem to love it so much.

oh don't get me wrong, all the periodical horoscope stuff and matchmaking is complete nonsense that gullible people use to make themselves feel better.
but it goes deeper than that.

specifically what i'm interested in is the zodiac signs. 'inherent' personality types.
based on some of the things you've posted, i assume you're open to the idea of vast universal energies and patterns that we don't understand yet. the ropes and pulleys of reality if you will. this basically just goes back to the idea that any sufficiently advanced science will appear to be magic. that idea can be expanded to say that all magic is just extremely advanced science OR that science is just a logical way to control and explain magic. they're the same thing. to me, anything 'supernatural' is just natural phenomena like gravity or radiation, and science is our way of explaining and quantifying those phenomena. in that same thread, all 'magic' is the manipulation of these phenomena and their as of yet undiscovered energies to control them and produce a different effect. for example, talking to someone thousands of miles away on a cell phone or destroying an entire building with a push of a button would be like magic to people only a few short hundred years ago. but those things are just scientists manipulating energies and properties we have discovered and learned how to control. what if a pile of bones and minerals, coupled with a sigil and arranged the right way is just manipulating energies that science hasn't discovered yet?
that example is kind of broad, but it should get the point across.
do you see what i mean? magic and science are different approaches to the same thing. manipulating the universe around us to our will.

so how does all that relate to the positions of celestial bodies during a person's birth influencing their traits and personality?
the point of all that was not so much to examine science and magic as it was to illustrate that it's very likely we haven't discovered anywhere near all the energies and phenomena in the universe through scientific methods yet. not that long ago, the concept of the electromagnetic field would have been absolute insanity to scholars. "an invisible, intangible field of waves and energies that controls aspects of our environment at all times? completely preposterous! you sir are mad!" what if there are more spectrums and fields we can't perceive, yet control significant parts of our lives and simply haven't been discovered yet?
i am of the belief that such spectrums can exist which are related to the positions of planets and stars. it helps to imagine them as extremely long sine waves, bending around the planets. another good example would be musica universalis (an ancient spiritual term) and orbital resonance (a modern scientific term) which both describe a very similar phenomenon.
furthermore, i believe that every person, object, substance, action, or event gives off a unique energy or wavelength, some more powerful and significant than others (this is an entirely separate tirade and frankly i'm getting tired. that said i may make another post going into this specific topic more in depth and even using some more modern examples of 'rituals'). two specifically powerful and at the same time unknowable things are the human brain, and the human soul (whose relationship is also an entirely separate tirade).
all this, when reasoned out, makes the idea of celestial positions affecting a person's soul in some way during the energetic event of birth seem much less impossible.

had to break it up into two parts because of body length limit

the traits determined by the signs are by no means what some idiot with a blog shits out in a list or tiny paragraph. they are never what is on the surface, and that's the whole point. what they describe is what is deep within people, that most don't know, care, or want to understand. the very basis of their being, beyond anything human in nature. obviously they can describe surface behavior to an extent, but that's also affected by the entire life of the individual.
i was actually extremely skeptical of this whole concept at one point. i read the shitty blog posts and infographs and thought "holy shit this is so stupid that doesn't sound like me at all". but out of boredom, or curiosity, or whatever, i went deeper. past the shitty blogs and pretentious hippies and snake oil salesmen. even the ones who think they're genuine, all they do is read a bestseller paperback, look at a crummy chart on google images and they think they know somethin about somethin. forming a solid opinion of the concept just based on these people is ignorant and lazy, but i can definitely understand not wanting to dredge through it to get to the interesting stuff.
i'm still in the process of digging actually. i'm still doing research and looking for information. not as an obsession mind you, i try to keep it casual. i want to look to the supposed 'experts'. the people who genuinely study this stuff and make full-scale natal charts based on every possible aspect of space at the exact minute and location of one's birth. i have to wonder what sort of things they'll tell me. no way i would pay much for this by the way. you're very, very right about people snowballing through these kinds of interests, completely missing the point in the process, and wasting ungodly amounts of money. just by going to deeper meanings of my own sign, though, i've already found things that the shitty bloggers never could have imagined. lots of 2deep4u stuff that would make their heads spin.

if you're interested in all this existential/metaphysical stuff, i would highly suggest digging for the core of this tragically trashed-up field.
push past the charlatans, and there's so much fascinating stuff to learn.

gonna need a moment to read all that and write out a reply.

wow this is going to be a big reply. I'm gonna need to make a sandwhich.

top laugh

yeah i really just rambled for a good hour to make that. it's basically a short essay now that i look at it, damn.
it's late where i am so i'll just have to get to the reply tomorrow.

I do and I don't. it's complicated but to try to say it in a simple way, I don't believe that there are ropes and pulleys (I understand you mean it somewhat metaphorically) since If there were ropes and pulleys (metaphorical or literal) that then God would be the only one who has access to those since we are technically speaking currently within a false reality or a simulation that God has made for us to experience (for now) and since God would be the only one to have access to those things, it would logically as a result be pointless for a such limiting imperfect human understandings of "tools/ropes/pullies" to exist since God probably has much better stuff and/or simply just makes everything happen by will since God is like freakin GOD!

So I'm going to try to read along and try to keep making my reply to what you said piece by piece as we go along here.

I agree and I disagree. I agree with what you say about them being indistinguishable from each other but we have to remember that science is not even a perfect understanding. science itself is the understaning of the laws and rules of how this specific artifical false reality simulation functions and how to make different things happen. So science, which is not even perfect in it's understanding of how things function is even then double trumped because of the fact that it's imperfect understanding is based on trying to understand an already perfectly imperfect false reality simulation. it's like trying to fix a broken machine that was designed to be broken with a broken wrench, held by the sore and tired hand of a crippled repair man.

Liked cheat codes to the universe. but remember like the game skyrim. no matter how much you modded it or how many cheat codes you used, the game was always in the end shitty and pointless. the reason I use this excellent example is to outline the fact that we can use all the cheat codes we want to this video game, but in the end they are just codes that only work in this dumb fake game, and are useless in real reality or "Heaven"

yea like bring a phone back a few hundred years and get beat up for being a witch boy or something "YE BEST BE GETTIN BACK TO ROLLIN THEM BAILS OF HEY WITCH BOY! WITH YER FANCY TALKY BOX WITH SPIRITS INSIDE!!"

huh.

no problem. what's important is that you communicate what you mean- and that I understand so that I can communicate with you.

I honestly think that while all sorts of strange energies do exist, that it isn't all that important because God designes people and how they come out in the beginning and how they grow and change. without being a pessimist, I have to say with unbreakable confidence that as imperfect human beings, we will never fully understand any of these energies. when we leave imperfection behind, we will be capable of understanding them, but it will be too late since those energies of a false reality will no longer be important to us. (since we wont be here anymore)

been there, totally with you on that.

as imperfect human beings we are always seeking perfection. and I don't mean the dead end fake perfection that stops becoming better, I mean the perfection that can only come from God. I do not want to be God, but I want to be like God. you feel me? two very different things. as for obsession, what in life is worth doing that is without passion? Nothing! don't keep it casual. go overboard! spit in the face of limitation and naysayers and run free user. plenty of normal people already exist doing their job of filling up the spaces.

Please shares some of that 2deep4u stuff. I love the feeling some of that stuff gives me. not all. but some of them. "deeper meaning of my own sign"? do you know how silly it would be if everyone in the entire world could be categorized into around 12 different slots with a few subslots? there are alot of different people out there, many different kinds of souls, and even many people who are walking shells, meat robots. too many kinds of people to fit into just 12 or even a hundred space to be honest. sometimes people tell others there are only such 12 of one kind of thing so that they never look for number thirteen.

I can hardly even begin to find any sort of entry point where it makes sense to grab a hold to be honest.

hope to read your reply eventually.

you could always archive the page on archive.is and post the archive link in this thread if it 404's and you see me make a new one eventually. (in case i miss your response)

oh and just to clear up any possible misunderstanding, I dearly respect and love and worship God, the one and only God. when I say what I say it is never in any way against God. again, I love God.

Oh and the link you would post in the new thread that I would make (if you see THIS thread 404 and then see me making a new one some other day)

it seems like you're super, super fixated on the whole 'our reality is a false reality god built for us' thing. which is very, very, very likely true. but i think it's important to zoom in more for other topics.
everything i talked about was intended to be within the context of specifically our reality, false or otherwise.
it also seems like you see god as being extremely hands-on. to me, it seems that we have been put in this simulation or game as an automated process. essentially, god built this reality and all its intricate little parts and vast unknowable forces, then set things in motion and simply observes, very very rarely intervening.
until the moment that the game ends and god closes the program, we'll have no way of knowing what comes after that.
therefore, i look inside our reality and try to see everything within its context. it's an entire view-shift. using the fact that nothing matters as a way for everything to matter. god has given us the opportunity to participate in this grand illusion, so it seems selfish to spend all your time in it not caring about it.
like a kid being taken to an incredible once-in-a-lifetime event, then playing on his phone and wanting to go home the entire time.

a lot of the 2deep4u is either personal stuff that would take a long-ass time to share or internal stuff that is a individualized understanding. or stuff that just doesn't make sense in our terms. you know, those bizarre feelings you get in your gut or the very center of your head that you can't ever find a word for in any human language, and words fail to describe even when you try? plus, i don't much like talking about myself when there's all this other stuff to talk about.
and i think you're kind of missing the point of the whole '12 sings' deal. it's not meant as slots to fit every human soul into. it's more designed as a gateway that sets some parameters that stick with you through life and then let you go nuts.
i think visualization would be the best bet here.

imagine a new human soul, just about to be born, as moving forward on its journey. at the moment of birth is gateway representing the zodiac. at this moment, all the celestial parameters, manipulating the vast unknowable energy chords of the universe, are set. this is like a core built onto the soul. after that point, the soul continues traveling along its timeline, and all the tangible real-world facets that shape a person begin affecting the soul and building on that core of parameters. as the soul grows and develops into a more complex being, more and more guff gets built onto the core until it almost unrecognizable. but it still is, ever so slightly. and the soul itself, the person it has become, it still able to travel deep below everything it has seen and become. that is the deeper understanding. it's traveling back past all the extra nonsense this world piles on top of us.
if we see the relationship between the zodiac and the development of the human soul in this way, there are definitely an amazing amount of different possibilities for the human to become, using the celestial energies of their birth as a starting point to build on. it's not about fitting everyone into 12 categories, it's having 12 cores to build outward from into something unique, whether good or bad.

obviously, again this all takes place within the context of our false reality, but it is our current reality, false or not.
i did like what you said about looking for number thirteen though.

gonna read and reply. might take a while.

thanks user you made me laugh a little with the cell phone thing. I could see how others might percieve my understanding as a little selfish but I don't believe I'm being selfish. without being mean in saying this, I honestly think that God is a masterful architect and I complement God by saying that God did a really great job at perfectly designing a perfectly imperfect or "bad" reality. I honestly do believe that this reality is bad, and I believe that God is proud of me for realizing that.

as for the 12 slots/ zodiac signs thing, I understand what you mean about them not being slots, but your metaphor makes them seem more like a stamp or tattoo every soul gets on their forehead. I'm personally not a fan of this idea because I believe that 12 zodiac signs could never do a good enough job for all the complexities we see in people, even taking into consideration how samey and shitty as so many people may be… to be fair.

you're right in saying that I believe that God is very very hands on, because I believe that God is involved in everything. I think everyone is created with direct input from God and there really isn't any need for a symbol or sign to put another spin on what is already designed to certain parameters by God. it's inconceivable to imagine how God is always there behind all of the biggest things, to all of the smallest things, and things that don't even have a size. but that's whats up, 100% guaranteed.

I'm definitely open to more conversation, but I don't know if I might need to go soon.

bump!