Member when trumpcucks were kvetching about Hillary censoring the Internet? I member...

Member when trumpcucks were kvetching about Hillary censoring the Internet? I member. Why is it OK fot daddy Drumpf actually do it but it was a big deal when Hillary "allegedly" planned to do it? Hypocritical much?

www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/charlottesville-neo-nazi-websites-shut-down-daily-stormer-online-hosting-white-supremacist-godaddy-a7893796.html

It's not Trump you faggot, it's the Jews telling the SV companies desperate to become the right-hand to shut it down. This is far bigger than American politics.

No. I dont think she was ever in a position where she could do that.

>I member.

Maybe you imagined it.

because drumpftards are the real cucks, they'll accept anything "le god emperor XD" does as based and redpilled when Hillary did the same thing.

Member when we had good bait?

You know an independent is just a Democrat with a fear of judgement, right?

It's the name of a bong newspaper, doesn't make it any less misleading though

Member when communists hated corporate censorship? I member. ICANN was already transferred to Yurope before Trump got into office, and now the internet does not have first amendment protection.

Member when calling out cuckservartives was a regular occurrence on Holla Forums? I member.

This isnt trump. This is the sjw plague that must be culled

Sad.

user, this is too serious to play politics with. If trump is behind it, tell us how since they are fucking up the internet. Right now we do know its google, mozilla, facebook and other companies

Obama is the one who took US power away from ICANN and placed it into the hands of the people who are doing this. ICANN is the group that oversees all domain names. If you want to become a domain name registrar, you pay them $100k.

Trump does not own Cloudflare, namecheap, or any domain registrars, and neither does the government.

This censorship is the work of private individuals and private companies who are pushing political agendas. Specifically, they are leftists who no longer have viable, reasonable arguments and must resort to calling everyone that disagrees with them names and then using that as an excuse to stop them from being able to spread their own ideas.

You're going to have to point out how this article means that the executive branch shut these websites down. Looks to me like it was just a private company's decision based on political correctness.

My point was that it happened under the Trump administration and he hasn't said a word about it. Also the cucks and kikes in his cabinet are all voicing their approval for shutting down da ebhul nahtzees.

What is Trump doing to preserve free speech on the Internet? At the very least he could be bringing this issue to his asslickers but he isn't, I guess "le funny tweets" and "triggered libshits" are more important.

So? He's the head of the executive branch. What does that have to do with a private company not wanting to sell or buy something?

It is an issue that he could spread light on, he could make people aware that it is happening, point out where such measures will inevitably lead and get his fans pissed off about it. He is the figurehead of the nation and this is a direct attack on politically incorrect opinions, which makes it an attack on free speech. He should be pointing that put.

This isn't a free speech issue. Either you're actually stupid enough to believe that or you're pretending in order to make people you disagree with look stupid.
Either way quit it.

Politically incorrect websites that aren't controlled by ZOG gatekeepers are being shut down en masse
How is that not a free speech issue? Will it suddenly become one when a certain amount of websites have been shutdown? Will it become one when a website that you personally use is shut down? Is all speech that is on the Internet separate and doesn't have the same protection as real life speech?

Bend it however you want, that is an attack on free speech.

Burden of proof is on you here.
A private company exercises their free speech/expression by removing something from servers they control. So, in response, you want a governmental entity to either denounce that decision and/or do something to coerce the private company into hosting something they have no interest or motive in hosting. How would that protect free speech? How is the government telling a company what they're not allowed to delete protecting freedom of speech or expression?

You hit on a good point here, kike. Companies have been permitted too much leverage against the rule of law. Free speech is free speech, companies have no rights in trumping that constitutional right. The government needs to put companies in their place.

Yet it is only a single are of politically incorrect thought that is being targeted with this treatment ando inot the current year thend internet iso onew ofor the few spaces where you can safely dis cuss sicheck things (especially in nations that alreadynamic have thought crime laws). That is an transparent attempt to shut down an entire area of discussion and it is definitely an attack on free speech. If a mega corporation was to gain majority control of the entire Internet should they be able to shut down anything that they feel like?

No, I said Trump should be raising awareness about what is happening among his fans. That being said in a perfect society yes, the government would get involved.

How does allowing a bunch of rich jews and shabbos goyim to shut down entire areas of discussion protect free speech? It is literally the exact opposite.

Because the company is question clearly has an agenda.

Very nice, showing those nasty broflakes what's up

They ideologically cucked themselves for Trump. It is a fitting name.

Nah

Yah you did. How does a board manage to erase all of its alleged values to support a kike puppet? How does this happen? You're a joke, nigga. Ikampfy and Jim played you suckers and you're STILL sucking their dicks.

Nah

Sorry, you lose. Try again.

Nigger you lost. Go back to David Brock's private estate and keep sucking his dick.

How did I lose? I wasn't one of the fags tricked into backing a Zionist and letting Ikampfy turn Holla Forums into rthedonald. Don't be so mad, it's okay to admit when you're wrong.

Classic leftie response. I'm sorry dearie but big massive government isn't the solution to all of life's problems.

So? Clearly Chick-fil-A has an agenda in closing on Sundays. Should the government speak out against their discrimination of people who want a chicken sandwich on their day off.

You two basically sound like ridiculous little butthurt teenagers boohooing about "expressing yourself".

Uh..

Well. In >>7320701's words…
You're getting a little closer to recognizing how silly the "agenda" argument is.

Oh fuck off, everyone has an agenda. The importance is in the context, faglord. The agenda of Chick fil A is apply a basic observance, the agenda of Google is to make it impossible for non-narrative opinions to be expressed. These are not equatable and you know that.

Pathetic. You're right about one thing, Kampfy is cancer. Doesn't make you any less of a shill when you use their terms. I remember when they were experimenting and calling people "Trucks (Trumpcucks)". I'm going to guess you're gonna post the weeping wall image next

common filth predicted this; a trump win empowered shitlibs

but i have more important news to share before the internets get censored

Unified Theory on Autism and Transgenderism
Basically, all "male to female" men are autistic men who masturbate too much. That isn't to say all autists who fap become trannies but lack of vitamin C eventually madden's the autist's brain into first becoming homosexual (ALL gay men are autistic, no exceptions) and eventually a tranny.

Moral of the story? An apple a day may keep the doctor away, but for an autist, replace the fapple a day with an orange a day to keep the homo away.

What am I asking for? I am entitled to free speech and if a small ultra rich clique beyond the reach of the general public is attempting to destroy that right then it is the duty of the government to do something about it. I'm not asking for handouts and I don't even know how you got that from my post.

I never said it was. Competent government that works towards the interests of the people is the solution to a lot of modern life's problems though.

What do you even base that on? The west was much more functional when it was under autocratic rule. There is nothing wrong with it if the government actually works for the interests of its people.

How does this relate to a relatively small clique trying to shut down sites that host politically incorrect opinions? Observing an old religious tradition and giving your workers a day of rest isn't the same as trying to censor opinions that you dislike.

Lel.

In my times that was called "emotional maturity".

You're still getting closer. Good for you.
Are you beginning to see how idiotic you sound? I can't connect all the dots for you.
Come on. You know that's "what about the feelings" leftie think. On that note you may be a lost cause though. I can't use logic change a view that you didn't use logic to arrive at.

(checked)
jidf pls go

Nailed it. Cucks left and right.

This faggot cuck dispenses executive orders like he's a big-pharma sponsored doctor handing out opiates, but nooo, can't do that when it comes to freedom of speech and anti-competitive legislation.

To be fair he's not mentally all there. Can't really be cucked if you don't have the capacity to grasp that you are being cucked.

also i love the herpaderp "muh google is a private corporation" cocksucking

the US GOVERNMENT is what recognizes and enshrines a corperation as a corperation in the first place

1st amendment applies you ignorant faggots

what we should be discussing is whether google should be a public utility :^)

Here's the crux.

gg

You sound like someone who hasn't lived a day of their life that the internet wasn't ubiquitous. I'm sorry but no it isn't. Social media, no matter how popular this year, isn't a public utility.

lol

Sorry but I can't raise an argument to someone who has nothing of substance to argue against.
gg

Hey remember when Obama turned ICANN over to the UN? I do.

TIL Google is congress and makes laws.

No predisent has been censoring anything, OP; not Obama not Bush not Trump. Donald Trump isn't even competent nor creative enough to do that yet.

The "censorship" that you should worry most about is Trump's pathetic attempt to discredit and delegitimize all of his critics.

ICANN hasn't shut down a website. Registrars have been, but not ICANN.

No social media isn't a public utility but the internet is. So now they will just ban all social media that allows free speech. They will ban image boards.

Google isn't the internet. Nice try though.

That isn't the point at all. The money is relevant because it is how they fund their censorship efforts.

Not an argument.

*corporation*. Not judging, just pointing it out for future reference.

Anyway, while Google might be a monopoly and will probably never be replaced by another search engine, there ARE other search engines. And I don't think the government would have any authority to step in and tell a company/corporation/business/whatever what they can and cannot censor.

I agree with this. And I believe it should. Cuz reasons.

More like
Buncha butthurt little occupy faggots on this board today.

Do they actually think anyone buys this shit?

Do they actually think anyone buys this shit?

it could probably be argued that it does count, user. back about 10 years ago or so, they passed a new law, or there was a court case, or something like that, that declared a business spending money was a form of political speech. pretty sure the context was about giving donations to candidates running for office, but it could easily be applied over to censorship being a protected right of speech

== are you this stupid?

He bumped his shit thread after 16 hours of no replies, he's either desperate for (you)s, or stupid and desperate for (you)s.
We probably shouldn't even bother sageposting in this shitty b8 thread.

i'll see your "sage" and raise you a "bump"