If Holla Forums could do one thing to Nicole, what would it be?

If Holla Forums could do one thing to Nicole, what would it be?

Other urls found in this thread:

3xcam.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hold her because I'm desperate for human contact

I don't know who this is, but maybe hug them? is this a good person with the Holla Forums seal of approval?

Checked

I believe in loving hand holding, gentle head pats, and consensual heterosexual sex in the missionary position with a legally married spouse for the sole purpose of reproduction.

I want her to be in that very same postion. I'd lean in, smooch her, go nuts on those tits, then throat fuck her.

this

the truth of Holla Forums

Yeah sorry went a little deep on that one

i would go deep on her tbh

Not gonna lie been a little lonely recently

Give her the power to grant my wishes like a genie.

why, thank you trumpdove

And what might those wishes be?

it would be nice if I could turn into a pretty girl (18 years of age of course) and find love with another 18 year old girl and be the best lesbians ever and then we unleash and expose our deepest secrets, we are futanari and have a stretchy hidden little hole above our clits that when we concentrate we can make our big futa cocks pop out, we are also born circumcised so no skin problems but we gotta moisturize with shea butter every night to stay moist and healthy but yea anyways we fuck so fucking hard and make each other get cross eyed eyes rolling back multiple orgasms and put ourselves parallel but upside down and fuck each other in each others pussy with our futa cocks both at the same time and it's so glorious and we literally fucking break reality from the intensity of our pleasure and so ends the world and our souls are reborn into heaven

I'm sorry user. I don't think Nicole can do that for you.

i'm not the wish user. this is what is going to happen. wish or no wish.

why

3xcam.com

What does that mean?