HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The result wasn't too surprising, but I was surprised at how weak McGregor's hits were.

My respect for Conor increased tenfold tonight but Floyd once again proved why he's undefeated.

McGregor had plenty of opportunities to hit him with force, but he didn't, so he deserved to lose.
Gay.

By round 8 Mayweather was up a point, and was obviously creating more and more of a point gap between each passing round. McGregor would have lost either way, because he just doesn't have the stamina which keeps Mayweather as the undefeated Champion.

I mean, this was a handout to mayweather. Not only did they give him a Total Knock Out (which it by no means was) Now he gets a free ride into the hall of fame. Pretty much handed to him. this was all a gimmick.

tko is technical knockout dummy.

Floyd totally knocked him out

It feels like his place in history as the undefeated champion with the most fights should come with an asterisk, since he had to finish his career with a bumfight

LOL look at the bad white bois.
KEKITO!!!!

It was going to be. The ref stopped the fight to prevent McBitcher from getting slaughter.
Since they held Floyd back from finishing him off, it's only right that they give him the Technical Knock Out.

race literally has nothing to do with this, that's why no-one else brought it up, user. jesus christ you're fucking retarded

No, no one brought it up because the black guy won, motherfucker.
If Conor had won, it would be another story.
white bois BTFO!!!!

user, I…

Hahahahaha!! Try harder, faggot!!!

They were sold alongside niggers in America and they achieved about as much as nighters did in their native land.

*niggers

Come back when you niggers have made whole Africa first world-tier.

Protip: You niggers are lazy, so you won't.

remember that time a nigger discovered electricity?

what about it?

people are act like they're surpsed and shet

No Holla Forums, Tyrone still won't let you fuck your wife if you act like a nigger on the internet.

I wonder how long this will last

Lel.

just hostin a few lads

faggot

They why dont you put your precious nigger in the octagon with Mcgregor? Also pics as a reminder.

nope

Talk when your people can move past a mud hut you low iq animal

The better fighter won. Deal with it.

sweet

And I except that but you also have to remember that was not Mcgregors sport. If it was mayweather in ufc it would be the other way around.

Yep. I'd say Conor was stupid to take the fight but with the money it made him that isn't true.

I mean the result was obvious

kek.

I

Don't

Think

You

Know

What

le

reddit

spacing

is

faggot

TWAS A RACE FIGHT

But it was rigged

So the nigger would win

Lol and this faggot is giving commentary

Holy shit Trump curse real!

DAILY REMINDER THAT IRISH PEOPLE ARE NOT WHITE, THERE IS A REASON WHY THEY WERE DESPISED IN AMERICA AND ALMOST UNIVERSALLY HATED/DEPICTED AS SUBHUMAN. THIS WAS A NIG VS NIG FIGHT

The better "boxer" won. If it was an all out fight that ring would be covered in coon juice.

That's what I meant, he was the better fighter in the selected form of combat. Also the ring was covered in "coon juice" (that sounds pretty gay btw) Conor is a white nigger.

For

actually it would be the same story except it would be a surprise that he beat a boxer

Agreed. I hope Mayweather decides not to be a pussy and fight McGregor in MMA.

I thought McGregor would pull out a win before the fight started. He seemed so gassed out the whole time though, it was weird. Mayweather seemed on point by comparison. Kind of happy he won after how much of an underdog he was in all of those press conferences, McGregor crushed him in those.

He just want money.

you can tell how badly Conor wants to use his elbows. I honestly couldn't believe that he even tried to box a champion like Mayweather. MMA is like only about 25% boxing in terms of effective skill disciplines for winning matches.

I read a great analogy for this match a while ago; it's like a shark and a polar bear competing. Obviously if the match takes place in the water, the shark will win. If it takes place on land, the shark has 0 chance. Mayweather was the shark and Conor was the polar bear and they chose the water as the location.