Paragraph to send

What is the meanest shit, like a paragraph, you can send to some gay nigger online that reported you before blocking them on FB?

get this cancer off the board and then lurk moar to find out what you did wrong, and then drink bleach out of shame you summerfag tumor

That's good you Mexican-fucking gay nigger, but something towards them and meaner.

((())) I don't care about your feelings, faggot.

log off

Fuck off neckbeard nigger

dude i can give you suicide instructions for free if you want

FU ((())) do you niggas even use it?

get. out.

I will make you choke on the shit and dogs you eat in between the dick you slobber. Gay nigger. You are the worst troll ever which I should gas because you can't capitalize letter.

this is the Holla Forums police, put your hands up ur under arrest, faggot.

You cuck son of a bitch beaner. Get your cancer ass of the Internet. I will make you choke on the shit and dogs you eat in between the dick you slobber. Dindu nigger faggot. Think what you did wrong, and then drink bleach out of shame you fucking tumor.

You cuck son of a bitch beaner. Get your cancer ass off the Internet. I will make you choke on the shit and dogs you eat in between the dicks you slobber. Dindu nigger faggot. Think what you did wrong, and then drink bleach out of shame you fucking tumor.

Go back to playing magic tricks with your dad where his greatest one was dissapearing from your life, monkey fucking nigger shit.

Nigger, you are so gay. You think you are a palyer, but all you fucked is niggers. You are gay, and you like niggers in your bunghole, as much as you like bunghole in your face. Your first nigger was your dad, who now rapes other small niggers in prison. Fuck you nigger.

Anything really, especially things they're insecure about, like being single, or their appearance, or anything really, as long as it's true.

Nothing hurts more than reality, so the more you add, the more hurtful it will be and the longer they'll remember, especially if you're above them in hierarchy.