Muslim refugee, 20...

Muslim refugee, 20, raped a 10-year-old boy in his bedroom and claimed 'it was culturally acceptable to sexually assault children in his homeland'

archive.fo/GZpsB

TMB

checking those double dubs
the only thing mudslimes like fucking more than men are little boys.

All cultures are of equal value. We must respect our differences.

bumping for rage fuel

In Texas it's culturally acceptable to kill him on the spot backed by law.

bump

I'd say it's culturally acceptable to behead that filth.

Huh. I was really getting angry before reading that.

I mean it's fucked up of course, but I'm glad the kid wasnt white.

come on man get your racism straight

White women will defend this.

Lolocaust 2.0 is right around the corner, gentlemen. I can feel it.

Myanmar, the land of Buddhist extremists slaughtering innocent Muslims as they rape children?

WOW, those nasty Buddhists!

same tbh .

Death Sentence now.

Why is Islam so gay? It's like someone made a religion based entirely on repressed homosexuality.

Mohammed was a pedo.

So it was a mudslime raping another mudslide? Fuck you OP with that picture you had me worried.

Maybe THAT'S why Common Filth loves Muslims so much

Using the main image from a news article is a good way to avoid posting duplicate threads.

Blame the Daily Fail for the use of the image.

kek, those dubs.

They're sexually repressed. It has nothing to do with homofaggotry but sexual repression. That's why they will fuck a boy or a goat when no one is looking if those things are more readily available.

he dindu nuffin

No, he loves them because they also have no sense of humor

the separation of sexes and the pedestal of female modesty and virginity means that you arent allowed to associate with women outside of your immediate family. hence boy love thursdays etc and bacha bazi in afghanistan.

tldr dirty desert people and fucked up semitic religions based on sexual repression

You do realize that niggers will stick their dicks in anything. They don't give a shit about gender, they just want a fucking orgasm.

Its already happening, in 50 years whites and christians will be removed.

No joke?

This.

Make a thread when there's actually news or just something rageworthy.

It's not as bad in this instance, obviously, but you know if that burmese camel jockey got his hands on a white child the result is the same.

THROW HIM IN THE BOG

Fuck you, Jim!

NOT ALL MUSLIM CHILDREN WANT TO BE RAPED

THIS IS VERY STEREOTYPICAL TO BELIEVE THAT PEOPLE OF YOUR OWN RELIGION HAVE THE SAME RELIGIOUS BELIEFS AS YOU

you can kill anyone in Texas for just about any reason

which is fucking metal

INSHALLAH

It's a good propaganda piece for normies.

Why you have legal and encouraged polygamy there is not enough women for every men, then add to it that there is nothing for them to do in their shitty deserts other than fucking and you have a good foundation for pedo faggotry and bestiality.

I think children living around mudslimes often come to hate them on instinct.

According to my parents, i was a grand total of 3 and a half years old, barely speaking in full sentences but i was already asking my dad to buy me a pig so i can release it inside a mosque. I never remember mentioning that.

At least today my extended often come to me first either before travelling abroad or investing.

Turns out knowing what the kikes and muds are doing comes in handy

584 uevhwr h