Why are you here?

Why are you here?

Dark side of the Force

My dctor diagnosed me with CSS (Chronic Shitposting Syndrome). He said that I have 6 months to live. I told him "weew lad" and left without paying.

OBAMACARE BTFO!

Who says I'm here?

I heard that some nigger was going to be in a fight, and I wanted to watch it. So I came here to find out the scoop on it, but all I see is faggots and retarded teenagers. There is a couple threads about that stupid boxing match, but boxing isn't fighting and it hasn't been watchable since the 1970's anyway, so that can't be it.

WTF is up with all the gay shit here? Pics of gays, gay kiddy cartoons, "cuck" this, "cuck" that…if I wanted faggotry I could go to 4chan, FFS. Is that what this is? A 4chan clone? Because fuck that.

Holla Forums was 98% pedo 2 years ago

When Jim took over Holla Forums died, user cried, hotwheels lied

check this out

This is Brad Pitt's brother

fight me!!

Fight me you lil bitch that's why we're here because we're here role the bones

This apparently.

Brad Pitt's brother should have kids with the third Olsen twin and make the most genetically unremarkable human in existence

Jim did nothing wrong.

lel

I am here to learn the truth about aliens living among us.

causality

This is a bullshit, stupid human.

on Holla Forums.org's Holla Forums board?
because i'm bored and don't have much else to do.

in the universe?
i don't know or care anymore. i'm tired and sad, and i want to go back to the higher planes. reality is a prison.

I hear you user.

To disappoint my parents.

Aliens? On this planet? Sorry, no… we're not alloud to say

come on, we were past this like two centuries ago.

I like intimate sexual intercourse.
I like good food
I like physical exercise
I like learning
I like admiring beauty

I like spending my limited time as a conscious biological being efficiently and effectively to do my part for my people and allow our dna and knowledge to prosper

Just to suffer

to read these faggots' stupid answers

Dis(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

A pug is fine too.

keeeeeeeep em coming

Been asking myself this question many times, can't really find an answer to it. Been here for some quite some time now and I've always come back.

Maybe it's because I can actually express my opinion here without giving a fuck what anyone thinks, maybe it's because I don't have to care about my real life, maybe it's because I'm fully anonymous here?

I don't know tbh, but I'm going to watch this site die that's for sure. implying it's not dead yet

I nearly killed myself today. I was ready to do it, and I had the means, but I didn't. Now I'm not sure why I didn't, but I feel okay. I feel numb, but okay.

Life is strange.

what's the point of leaving the actual post there if no one can even see what caused the faggot to be banned?

I like funny memes peppered with dox and raids. Would be nice if we could get the latter two up and running again.

On this board?
I am trying to kill time and boredom.

Why am I alive?
Don't know. I have hopes that when I go to the doctor later today I can get some anti-depressants. That way I won't try to kill myself, cause I am a bad person and I know it.
I am also hoping that the thing about anti-depressants killing libido is true.
My Girlfriend is asexual or just afraid of sex or just is sexually attracted to me.
My younger female cousin, according to my girlfriend, "molested" me. My cousin is only 2 years younger than me. I am 20. almost 21
And because of all that I am sexually frustrated and sometime seriously consider raping my little sister. But it just comes out as blatant molestation.
Even through all of that she is still an awesome sister. Still talks to me and hugs me, and asks me for help.

I am really hoping the anti-depressants work. If not my sister will be 16 in 2 years so if I die she can have the car I just got. That I can't drive.. cause I don't have a driver's license and can't drive.

So yeah OP good question why am I here?

Because it's my last refuge.