Is video games dead?

Is video games dead?

yes

yes

It's a man? Big shoulder.

the media needs to stop pretending that a woman punching a man would do anything other than annoy him slightly.

learn aikido, ladies.

for you

Dwarf Fortress new version next month

Not as dead as this board is.

Yes.

These days I just like to take a shit load of adderall and play planetside 2 or replay the halo campaigns

It's all about how much money they can milk from video games, the heart and sweat put into a game is gone, no soul. just a husk of a forgotten memory. that and feminism everywhere.

No but it's on life support. If you still need games just pirate them.

I don't crack shit like that.

HNNNNNNNNNNNNG

?

are you a homosexual male?

yeah, don't bother pirating anything from EA, but if you DO find a game that isn't ass, pirate, don't buy.

devs are just appealing to a wider market now

I don't play anything anymore. Bad gameplay and propaganda.

Save us kojima.

No, why would they?

Video games are for children, and children like video games as much now as they ever did, if not more.

If you're an adult and video games are still, somehow, part of your daily routine, you probably have way bigger problems than you think, mate. You better find a job and a wife to impregnate with a white child pretty soon, or you'll end up a balding loser in your thirties arguing with 13 year olds on the internet over which character is will be the strongest one on the next patch, while your bills keep piling up while your rent is due.

I really don't think you understand how bad are the prospects of your life if you are over the age of 16 and still waste valuable time playing video games. Unless you actually make any money with this media, you are nothing more than a complete loser in the eyes of the world if you're actually an adult, who doesn't have a child, and who spends his free time playing video games for any reason.

The difference between you and that fat single old lady with 30 cats who watches broadcast television all day, is that the lady still manages to take a shower every once and a while, and that she actually makes some effort to be pleasant to other people.

I work a shitload and still play video games at least an hour a day..
Then all through the weekend I cruise only this image board.

t. virgin

why on you are on the internet, and not out making money, that you can give to your 3DPD, so you have a chance to impregnate her?

wew lad

i dont know what those game devs r thinking trying to impress the sjws by making their game "politically correct", those 3dpd dont even play games as much as the men. except ofc those game devs want to get laid that bad

Serious answer?

PC

Commercial is dead, few titles, lots of hype, repetitive garbage, cultural marxist propaganda, shit tier quality (we are talking about console ports and every generation they are worse) and i am not talking about forced problems so ignoramus cant notice that pc isnt just better, is a lot better.

Indie, alive and growing, lots of titles, mods and remakes, just check how they are trying to charge for mods or just the "cease and desist" faggotry and right now we have a fuckton of powerful and decent tools, more than ever, fun fact, any tard here can mod a vn with a few pics or just adding travis 2 knives textures to 3d games.

Consoles:

Commercial, dead, the same as pc, but worse, no illusion games, no better quality (just check the last wii), no weird games, no flash games, basically crap with lots of bugs.

Indie, just get a pc.

Mobile

Commercial, alive as fuck like indie, here is the money.

Do you think people who watch reality television are idiots? Do you think people who consume pop music are morons? Do you think people who go to anime convention, and who consume anime products, are losers? Do you believe people who watch pewdiepie are stupid?

Well mate, if you don't see what they all have in common with the virgins who play video games past their childhood… haha… I have some bad news for ya.

and finding a 3DPD to give money to, and impregnate is any better then anything you listed?

That depends on your level of maturity, mate.

this

Video games were always propaganda and trash, OP. It is my personal goal to make them as shitty as possible and laugh as some cucky gamers defend my steaming pile of shit. They always defend the worst garbage and I find it hilarious that these losers are spending their free time defending shitty game they bought. Gamers are the worst cucks there are. Furries, trannies and gamers are the same thing mentally.

maturity?
you consider funding and associating with an organism that considers you a utility, for the chance that it'll be incubator for offspring, so you'll be able to invest even more time and money, so they grow into adulthood, and repeat the process hopefully and unless you're planning on inbreeding your genetic input will be so insignificant that you'll have to use scientific notation to express how much of your genes are in your descendants within a few generations so your hindbrain will stop picking at you to have children to be more mature then just doing something you enjoy
that last part is important because both the desire to breed, and the desire to keep your attention occupied are both impulses.

You are not supposed to get into a relationship to please a female, you underdeveloped amoeba, you get into a relationship to reproduce and raise more white children.

If you still believe your objective in a relationship is to please females, you still have a lot of learning to do, since their only function is to keep the child safe, and well fed, while you are not around, while they themselves carry more white children.

You are responsible to keep the ball rolling, it's your function as a man. You make copies of yourself, and you ensure your race remains dominant. Your only responsibility as a white man is to make sure your race remains strong, but if you're not even capable of doing that, I really don't know what is the purpose of your existence at all, since all you do is waste your time playing with children's toys.

heh

They're barely limping on but they're gonna be dead if y'all keep buying trash.

I never said pleasing the woman was important, also if that is the case, why is Holla Forums so against the idea replacing women with technology, if they are just tools for reproduction?
I'd be more open to having children if I didn't have to deal with a woman.
if you think there is any point this at all, then you're the one with the learning to do.

Who buy trash?