I was in a car crash today. I killed 2 people

I was in a car crash today. I killed 2 people

Dude, lmao. That's what they get for getting in your way

are you serious? was it your fault?

No. That didn't really happen

fake news

You have a real talent, user. How many hours a day do you spend on the Etch A Sketch?

It took like an hour. I don't have to practice, I can just do it.

pics or it didn't happen

I can't imagine you started out doing things on this level, did you?

I did this a few days after I started so you be the judge

Already said it was a lie

Interesting. Where do you fall on the spectrum?

High functioning enough that I can hold down a job but not enough that I can live on my own.
And you?

Kek. I was actually joking, but it's cool that you're honest about it.

I don't have autism, I'm just a giant loser.

The only benefits of having autism are being able to do entertaining, yet ultimately worthless parlor tricks like this shit. And I don't even know if this is from autism.

I would trade every ounce of artistic ability I have to not be autistic like you

No, I was saying that I have no major deficiencies, but I'm not self-sufficient, so I'm just a loser.

What's the most difficult part about it?

I understand now. Sorry

Not being normal socially. The only time this becomes a serious issue is with relationships.

The first relationship I had, it destroyed it slowly over time until the whole thing imploded.

I recently dated a girl for a few weeks and she was amazing. I was trying so hard to fix my shit whenever she brought up something I needed to work on but she told me she didn't want to date an autistic guy and essentially told me that I'm an emotional and psychological burden.

She didn't know about your issue when you two started dating?

dis be gud thread

She did. I was upfront about it. I guess she underestimated how depressing it is. I don't know

man, I want to fuck her

Then she's a cunt.

Sorry to hear that. Did she elaborate on that? I mean, do you have an idea what she meant by "emotional and psychological burden"?

I would be the biggest asshole in there world if I thought she was a cunt for not wanting to be a glorified caretaker for an autistic manchild.

I don't understand social cues and what is the correct way to behave in situations and she wanted me to be a part of her social group. She said it was draining to constantly have to explain shit to me of things that are obvious to her and everyone else, and then wait for me to adjust my behavior over time instead of instantaneously becoming normal

Is autism really interesting enough to you guys that you want a whole thread about it?

Give me an example of something you did that was inappropriate and embarrassing?

Well for her birthday, we went on a pub crawl. I can handle being with one or two people, but there were a fuckton of people there and I was overwhelmed by it. So I just introverted for most of the time and kept to myself and drew requests on a pocket etch a sketch to pass the time. I enjoyed just being around her and everyone else just for the sake of not being alone, but according to her, it was cunty of me to not "join the conversation" and made everyone else uncomfortable. I felt shitty and I didn't want to impose on anyone so I just kept my mouth shut because I didn't want it to affect anyone.

And then there was a thing we went through starting the day after as a result of it and me not understanding what she wanted from me.

I can't stop laughing. Yeah, I can see why that would be a little awkward for her.

Wait, I just noticed you said "pocket" etch a sketch. That's not quite as funny. I was picturing you sitting there with a big ass etch a sketch.

Still a little strange, tho.

Well I'm not autistic and when I go places I just quitely do whatever and tell people I don't know who are below my level (10/10 greek god body and face 160IQ) to fuck off tbh

I still don't understand why she would give a shit. I told her I have a problem with groups and she said she understands.
What was i supposed to do? Stare at the wall? She was having conversations with everyone the whole time. If she wanted to talk to me, she was more than welcome to start one with me but she didn't. She acknowledged my problem and then got mad at me for it anyway.

It doesn't sound like your fault user, I'm not autistic but I would probably do the same thing in your shoes, you just need to find a shy girl, they're out there, my sister hates being around people and would rather stay home.

That probably would have been an improvement over the etch a sketch. But seriously, yes, just being quiet and reserved is the best way to go if you can't engage in much conversation.

Women often say things they don't mean, and then harbor resentment.

It was probably an excuse. When a woman breaks up with you it's because you didn't fuck her pussy good enough lad.

Thanks that makes me feel a little better. You guys could all be autistic and not know it though. This might just be a bunch of autists circle jerking.

I might draw this by the way. I don't know yet if I want this to be a request thread yet but you're welcome to post stuff you want drawn, and i might draw it if i feel like it.

No, I have Downs Syndrome

Autism is a meme. You just justify your shitty people skills and lack of confidence with "hurr durr is not my fault im autistic". You're fucking pathetic, no wonder your loser ass got dumped. SHIGGY

I find this less believable, unless it is very mild

I was diagnosed in elementary school and spent grades 4-12 in special ed classes. I know a lot of people self diagnose like tumblrinas but I actually am diagnosed.

sure, you've drawn some of my requests before so I didn't want to bug you.

I think Down Syndrome people are kind of cute.

Duurrrr derp derp duuuuuhhhh I have downsh shindrum. Believe me now?

Dont worry about it dude. It's flattering when people post requests even if I'm not feeling up for it.

Were you this guy also? I actually drew the dim one at one of the bars

Okay if you want legitimate advice how to interact with people as a legitimate autist the answer is lots of drugs. Snort em, eat em, pop em, smoke em, stick em up yer butt. Just get high until you can talk to people.

Ok fine. I guess there's no reason not to believe you. Why would you lie? There's nothing to gain from it

I am so sorry for your loss. You never told us you were a nigger.

not the dim one, thats a different furfag. If you want here's a request.

Now THIS is autism

bullying people is fun

Care to explain?

Do you honestly believe me? Or maybe I'm the one being autistic here.

this is why I love autistics

Do you experience autistic rage user?

Alright. What is there to lose from believing it?

Your skin color is far to dark to be a pure anglo-saxon. You are obviously an amerinigger or a south amerinigger (brazil etc).

Do you have the superhuman strength autist user?

This is me but I'm not autistic, I think you just need to figure out a way to stop women who aren't vapid cunts. I think you just need a way or a wing man to help you spot the good ones.

BTW a lot of "normal" men are classified as manchildren.

I don't give a shit either way dude

No, but I have depression. Does that count?

It's just a tan from working outdoors. See? I am white.

Lose weight my man

Im 150lbs and 6'1" my weight is fine

Gain weight my man

Make up your mind

these guys are messing with you, I'd just ignore them if I were you.

You need muscle, gain weight then lose weight

shave your belly

DYEL FGGT ACGGGGHJJJHHHGHH LEAVE HUMANITT BEHIND

Sorry it took so long, but I'm starting the few requests right now.

RIP

Godspeed, user

In the mean time, what exactly in this character? Is it an original character or is she from something, cosplaying as samus?

Rule 63 of Fox Mccloud + Samus, mai waifu

Ok. You said you collect requests of these right?

yup, I try

You're always nice to me. I wish we could be friends. Your drawing is almost done.

Also that first one is great, even though I have to mentally Photoshop a human head onto it

Cool thanks man, you should come hang with us over at /maka/ I think we are going to watch some anime as a group pretty soon and you are welcome to join.

kek

nice thanks dude

Thanks for the offer. What exactly is this board?

On a sidenote, if there are any drawfags here who do paid commissions, does anyone know the legality of charging money for the stuff I do? I probably will never charge money for requests just because I like doing this for fun, but is it legal to draw someone else's drawing on an etch a sketch and charge money? Is this transformative enough that you couldn't be sued?

its Makaposter's board where us four anons mostly read Jojo as a group, but we have been talking about watching some anime together and also looking for cool people to join.

it seems like it'd be fine to me. Its like selling art on a canvas, the etch a sketch is just the canvas for you art, I'm not 100% though because companies get pretty assholish about copyright.

Ty for advice

I don't think I'd be a good fit for your board. I have no interest in jojo and I rarely watch anime, which sucks because I want a reason to hang out with you online

Alright but feel free to drop in there and say hi anytime if you change your mind.

Draw yer best benis.

I've never put legitimate effort into drawing a dick, and I never will

Well look at that

Penises can be drawn like masterpieces though, autismanon. But okay, draw your best eye then.

I'm not op but I might watch anime with you guys if I can

I will draw an eye

Here's my best eye

Thanks man. Here's one my mate drew for me. He's well gifted

drawing is for elementary students and faggots

This one was fun to make

Whoa. I think that might be your best one yet. Nice work.

Thanks.
If anyone else wants requests, post em

I have finished art school few years ago and I've been educated in classical art, but I have always been fascinated by other people's skills to create different forms of art, other than paintings, drawings and sculptures. I have tried my hand on one of these things but it wasn't for me. Either way, you are doing good, user, and those drawings are amazing.

Do this

Do you enjoy the fact that you can just wipe these away? I mean, do you like the ephemeral nature of the medium?

Also, have you tried your hand at any other medium?

Whats the drop? Whats the XP?

What?

I don't think about it. Taking pictures keeps it from being temporal so as far as I care, they never go away unless an EMP hits and destroys every server and device they're stored on. Maybe I should start taking Polaroids too…

I have done a lot of other stuff. I can post those if you'd like.

I don't even know where to start. That wouldn't be easy to draw and will probably look like an incoherent mess.

Thanks bro.
There isn't really any difference between these and a pencil drawing, it's just a different way to make lines. I find these easy and I'm usually terrible at normal drawing. People are just suited for different things.

Holy shit user, I envy your trips

Yeah, I guess I didn't think about that, heh

user, I read through the thread. Just would like to say that your a cool guy

u killed those npc. What did they drop? Whats the experience points value?

You're doing God's work, user. Keep on killing.

Taking polaroids of these would be a great idea, and if you actually starting doing that, you should focus on subject matter that's more personal. Make it into a conceptual art project or something.

Or you could keep entertaining us, whatever makes you happy

I'll keep entertaining you. My motivation needs to be external, that's why I draw for people. I almost never do anything if it's just for myself.

3,000 blood echoes for the mom and 1,200 blood echoes for her infant daughter.

Items dropped

Mom - matriarchs wallet, matriarch set, 2x mothers milk
Daughter - one third of umbilical cord

That's a nice thing to hear :)

Here's some other things I've done, aside from the mannequin. I used to do 3d stuff but I haven't in years. Sometimes I paint every once in a while. I'm also pretty good at DC TIG welding and am trained in other types but I don't think I'll make a career out of it

I can also crochet but I only did one project. I made a bug collection last year while I was living in Ohio. I'll find some photos of that

I can also copy drawing the traditional way buy I stopped doing thay because nobody gives a shit or finds it impressive. If you do it on am etch a sketch though people think it's awesome. I don't get it, personally. Doing it with a pencil is far more difficult in a lot of ways.

i want 2 fug asuoka

You should make an asuka gulps then.

If anyone has any requests, post them please. I want to do more drawings but I've done pretty much every request in this thread.

*asuka tulpa

fucking autocorrect

How is having to draw one continuous line with 2 knobs less difficult then drawing on a piece of paper?

This is really great stuff, man–especially the skeleton.

Cracky-chan

We're not really sure what the plans are but I just made a thread about it for planning- because I'm assuming if you're not interested in Jojo you're not going to want to read through the thread to see what the conversation was.
>>>/maka/4862
For now I don't think we're going to watch a long anime, just an anime movie that doesn't require background info to see how it goes in a couple days.

Thanks. I wish I still had it, that was my favorite too

Etch a sketch is a limited medium. You can't erase, so there's no temptation to keep erasing things and redoing it over and over until it's perfect. If you fuck up, you just have to accept your mistakes and roll with them. In that way, it take a lot less time.

Because the line thickness is always the same, it has a set resolution. When you understand the constraints of what kind of fine details you can do, you don't waste time doing things you know are impossible.

The controls are completely different and are easy for the way I draw. I actually draw the same way with etch a sketch and Pencils, but it goes a lot faster doing it with knobs for various reasons. Pencils are very difficult to control properly. You have to have a lot of finesse to draw the normal way in a way that is time efficient, that I just don't posess. That asuka one took at least 10 hours, maybe a lot more. If I did it on the etch a sketch now, it would take an hour, maybe an hour and a half tops. It would look like shit by comparison, but it takes a fraction of the time and it looks good for what it is because most people are impressed If you can draw with any decent level of competency on these because most people find them challenging. I know you guys think I'm awesome, but there are artists i know who make my stuff look like amateur dog shit.

That sounds like it could be fun. Would everyone just watch it at the same time or will someone stream it?

Chances are, they spend a lot more time on each piece. I actually googled "etch a sketch art", and after looking through some of the Google images, I'm sure you could reach those levels with a little more time and practice.

Someone spent a retarded amount of time on pic-related, and it's generic as fuck, anyway.

Someone would stream it. Probably cytube but that's to be determined.

I guess what I find sort of impressive about things like that is the planning. Not really art.

I don't understand how people plan this out. I Did a lot of reference measurements on the plain doll and it came out pretty shitty. Ive even done full drawings on the glass, erased it almost entirely, and tried tracing under the lines and the results actually looked worse than if I did it the normal way. The proportions were okay but the lines were not clean at all.

The robot one I didn't do anything like that, I just looked at it and it came out more accurate. I don't understand how anyone does this shit. I'll never get to this level and it's fucking annoying. The things you've seen so far are my limit.

Do you have any ideas for which movie we'll watch?

are you etch a sketch/mannequin user?

Yeah, same. Most of the images I've seen of top-tier etch a sketch stuff is intricate and impressive, but painfully boring.

I had suggested Kimi no Na wa or anything Ghibli. But I guess it depends if anyone has any strong opinions for those or others.

Also while the planning is excellent, have you ever tried using an etch a sketch? Because for me, as someone who does this regularly, the most impressive thing by far is the line work and accuracy of proportions. He definitely drew it out on paper beforehand so the planning wasn't hard.

This man has superhuman knob control and proportional intuition and just looking at it gives me a migraine. That Beatles drawing is what true autism looks like. That's not casual autism, that is Rainman idiot savant autism.

Do you think you could pull this one off, user?

Yes

I don't have much preference

Shouldn't be too hard. I'll try.

Alright, follow the thread on Maka anyways, we'll probably figure out details today even though we won't watch it for a couple days.

looks fantastic user

I wish I had a creative spark like you, I have literally no talents, except maybe cooking.

So you might watch some stuff with us after all? cool.

do you wanna watch an anime movie or an old western movie?

Are you guys open to anything? I know a lot of really good movies but none of them are anime. If you want to keep it an anime board you should probably pick the movies and such

I'd like to watch anime for the first time we do it as a group. But you're welcome to try to talk people into watching a western in the future.

I guess that there really is no such thing as free will

I find it impressive

I honestly dont care either way i was just wondering before i suggested anything

I won't be participating, but if you're looking for a good old western, I'd highly recommend Stagecoach. In fact, you can't really go wrong with John Ford.

For some reason, it just seemed appropriate.

This guy's face creeps me out

Kek. It's even funnier because it's not really spot-on, but you know exactly who it is. And yeah, his face is terrifying–fitting, I suppose.

Hopefully I did it justice. I'm not good at realistic faces

based OP

draw Yotsuba

Sorry this is taking so long. I've been working on it. Here's what I have right now. She'll be in the bottom right corner by the box robot

would you draw my waifu, OP?

If you post a picture of her, sure

keep it hush hush

I played video games all day for the first time in some time, and I didn't even feel bad about it.

This took 5 hours.

Enjoy

Forgot the reference

Nice one, OP!

holy shit, nice.
Gonna do any more today?

Maybe. I'm not sure yet.

Also thanks

beautiful

damn…

Some different reference images for you here.

So tell us about your cooking abilities. I want to hear about it.

I like baking biscuits

I work as a cook and when I get home I cook even more because I find it really fun. I haven't cooked anything super fancy though, mostly home style things,I try to make something new every week, some things I've made recently were gyros, enchiladas and baked potato salad, I'm making raspberry muffins and fruit pie today.

Huh, IDs are on now.

MOOOOOODS
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

I can cook eggs and hamburgers and bake simple things like cookies

Do you ever take pictures of your creations?

Erasing this made me so sad. She was so cute and I killed her.

I will do more drawings today. I'm not sure which ones yet. I want to do the multi-track drifting one. That would be funny.

I haven't before but I might do it today if things turn out good.

You should post them.

New drawing started

Noice. Didn't know whether you'd choose to draw the car or the meme, but I can't hate multi-track etching.

Heres the pie and muffins.

Those look delicious. Even if you spat in them, I would still eat them

Kek, thanks dude, part of the reason I like cooking is to make people happy.

It's too bad we can't taste things through the internet yet. All I can do is look.

Pic related

Sorry if some of the speed lines on the edges look rough. That's the last part I did. This one took 8 hours and toward the end I was really getting sick of this shit and grew impatient.

:D

That looks amazing, might be one of my favorites.

It's brilliant, m8, I love it. Send yourself a virtual hug on me.

Didn't believe you made this til I read the thread. Good shit op.

good thread, great work tismanon. shit's basically magic to me

We are watching the movie now if you guys want to join just go to /maka/ and the link is in the groupwatch thread

Cool my k/d is 1/0 but I have many near-kills.

I need to step up my game to match your count OP.

Shit, dude, that's awesome

Thanks. You guys are so nice and encouraging. I love this place.

Just try and stop me :^)

Here she is

Damn I got the two mixed up

kek, thanks bruddah

You're welcome

Any more requests, anyone? I'm on the ass-end of this drawing bender but I might be able to do one or two more. I don't really feel like drawing the initial d car, so sorry to that guy.

I would do the first one but I don't want to butcher it, and I can't draw anything too lewd. My parents are Mormons and they walk through my room all the time while I'm drawing

Thanks for being awesome dude, what do your parents think about the mannequin? heres a request if you like

No problem, it's probably a bit of a boring request for anyone who isn't an Initial D fanatic. That's why I threw in the train for lulz, and I'm glad you actually did that one.

Nothing else springs to mind at the moment, but I'll post if I think of something.

Draw this

Thank you for giving me something to do with my time. The only reason I drew anything or did anytging meaningful with this hobby is because you were all willing to indulge me. Nearly all of my best drawings, all of the work I'm most proud of, were requests from anons. I've drawn my motivation from you all. Without that, I have ability, but no ambition and it would be squandered. I like making you happy. I love hearing people so happy I drew something for them and put hours into making something special for them.

They didn't say anything negative to me about it while I was running the thread, but I'm sure it bothers my mom a lot. A few weeks ago I opened the shirt to take a photo and I left it open. 2 days later, I wake up in the morning and it has another shirt draped over the front of it. My dad doesn't give a fuck (ive heard him watching spanking porn on his laptop through his locked bedroom door, so I know he truly gives no fucks) and my mom is a classic puritanical prude.

I won't be able to do the new requests tonight because I have to go to sleep very soon and I have work in the morning, but I'll try to do them tomorrow after work. Hopefully there will be more posted overnight or while I'm at work.

Also, a general word of advice for anyone who wants anything drawn. It's much easier for me to produce good results if you post a drawing or anything with hard solid lines. Anything which relies on a lot of tone gradients and "soft transitions" will be a crapshoot.

Initial d guy, I might be willing to draw it next time I make a request thread, so just be on the lookout and remember. I guarantee nothing though