ICANN kills Stormfront forum

occidentaldissent.com/2017/08/26/the-shuttering-continues-stormfront-falls-to-domain-stealing-bolsheviks/

No I am not confusing this with The DS. I am talking about the 20 year old STORMFRONT forum. The original. They just had their domain name taken away with no indication why. They are moving down the list of their enemy's. Chans when?

Obama handed over control of ICANN to the UN. CEO is a Swedish. Every domain registar has to answer to ICANN so you cant just go someplace else. There is no place else now.

Other urls found in this thread:

torproject.org/download/download
127.0.0.1:43110/0chan.bit
zeronet.readthedocs.io/en/latest/faq/
github.com/dhowe/AdNauseam
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domain_Name_System:
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no one really cares though, so it's not a big deal. it only affects the 0.0000000001% of the population that wants to post on that site.

First post.

wait what the fuck? you mean network solutions, right? not ICANN?

Move to the gopher protocol before they delete Holla Forums.

How?

I told you this already in the other thread. Gopher is not free source and gopher owners wanted to monetize gopher service before. It's garbage and fuck off.

it'll affect you when it progresses to imageboards being taken down

This.

there's always a hysterical element that invokes a slippery slope argument in situations like this. i think we're safe. those people are trying to make a fourth reich or some shit like that. you want that? here we just look at pics.

SAMSON OPTION NOW CODE YELLOW

We are in imminent danger of being shut down on the clearnet. Copy and paste this entire post to a text document. Multiple sites have had their domains seized and we are next on the chopping block. We need to make preparations to go to war with the entire internet right now.

Download Tor browser here

torproject.org/download/download
8ch's onion site. When the domain goes down point the Tor browser to this address and you will be able to access the site.
oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion

Zeronet: 127.0.0.1:43110/0chan.bit
zeronet.readthedocs.io/en/latest/faq/
Install AdNauseam which is much like Ublock Origin and it will send false clicks to advertisers. In the settings make sure to enable 'Click Ads' and set the slider between 'sometimes' and 'always' so spam detection systems don't block you.

github.com/dhowe/AdNauseam

In the event that the Samson Option goes code red (8ch.net is shut down) we will holocaust the ad revenue of the entire internet and spread chaos everywhere. This thread will be for planning. We won't go meekly into the night.

how?

bullshit, this is a very slippery slope. Holla Forums is high on the list of sites certain powerful SJW's want down.

What about OpenDNS?

Exactly.

The slippery slope has been proven to be a real worry and not just some shitty fallacy though.
How could you possibly claim otherwise after all of the shit that has happened over the past decade?

This is a stick, somewhere they're dangling a carrot to get everyone into the right honeypot.

Injustice to anyone is an injustice to everyone.

ICANN only handles the domains. You should still be able to access the site by typing in the IP address unless it was shut down by the host.

Hahaha lolwut the fuck?! An injustice to you is just an injustice to you hahaha XDDD I don't give a fuck about your rights only mine hahaha XDDD fucking LOSER HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Rihanna_eating_a_cupcake.gif

GOOD!

i know it's pretty insane isn't it? well basically i just calmly took a breath and didn't think like a hysterical faggot, and i slowly typed out the words in that post.

this is why they need to switch to a decentralized DNS sytem.

See en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domain_Name_System:
"The Domain Name System (DNS) is a hierarchical decentralized naming system for computers, services, or other resources connected to the Internet or a private network"

yep you're one stupid mother fucker stirring up shit about shit you know nothing about. seems to be the way of the world.

Not if the host is protected by cloudflare, like us. It's a doubled edged sword. It protects us from NSA DDoS but leaves us vulnerable to domain seize

there's your moron!

Proof?

Confuse the ad publishers with adnauseam, an addon that clicks on all ads for you.

Other thread:

This thread:

Kill yourself faggot.

Trollfag cant into reading comprehension.

ooohhh begging the question. you poor stupid mother fucker. you fail. AGAIN.

0.0000000001% of 7 billion people is 0.007 you fucking dumbass motherfucker. Are you saying that 0.007 people post on there? Wow, what a dumb fucking nigger.

kek

OpenDNS was poz from day one, goy. They came into being to typosquat and sell data.

You should know we're likely #3 on their list of sites to kill as we got Trump elected. We need to prepare bunkers.

daily stormer dead
Stormfront dead

Holla Forums alive.

wow