Another good ol' cancer political compass thread?

another good ol' cancer political compass thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/canpol/res/12.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

there you go mr. dataminer

8values is total shit

So is political compass

Well, name a good one then

There are none. If you don't know what you believe and where you stand a political quiz sure won't.

Yeah but what if you want to show off how big of a faggot you are

What does this mean? I have a deep admiration of Hitler and securing the existence of the European races over inferior and undesirable races.

Mine was flawed too.
I voted for Brump.

get out dataminers.

You are the superior smug Sargon of Akkad centrists

why not political horseshoe?

This isn't correct.

Your IP has been successfully filed in our special 'Dangerous' file. Thank you for supporting JIDF, and please continue to point out datamining threads.

yes it is. how?

I noticed bleeding'heart libertarianism is on the libertarian right, while it's libertarian left. It also seems like it tries to ctagorise everything wile in fact it should be divided in mini-spectra

that's false. it's about free markets, so it's right leaning. capitalism is a right-leaning economic system. it's just pulled back to the near-center because of the focus on social justice.

Huh. That makes sense. I guess I was wrong, sorry user.

I'm noticing that the older I get the more authoritarian I become, even though my x axis hasn't changed much in years, if at all.

don't worry about it! ^ ^

Alright, literally Hitler

Racist

Fuck I got almost the same as op.
That means I'm a faggot too :(

i am an ancap, i only got what i got because i believe in hoppean parallel societies and private borders. in general, most of these are at least a little flawed and better conceptually.

political compass is fake and gay

ITT people salty that they're not as right wing as they think they are.

he says while posting a fake and gay test

I really don't understand people who aren't as whatever as they think

like, how fucking hard is it to know how something you are?

he says while being a faggot

takes one to know one

An over attachment to labels.

fuck off you piece of shit

what did 8 values mean by this?

you're a marxist

that you should kill yourself

but i hate globalism and am pro hitler and am anti race mixing

the tests are bullshit, but you're probably only attached to the moral aspects of the right, not the policies. who knows? not me. i'm retarded.

ye im far left on economics and am centre-right on social tbh

The other one is even more pozzed than the original one. I'm apparently a neocon because I answered neutral on too many nonsense questions.

Not accurate. My feelings towards a lot of the questions weren't binary and are motivated by specific cases.

A "neutral" answer should count towards its own axis rather than not counting towards any axis. Automation is not going to be a miracle any time soon, it's not going to be horror any time soon either. There's going to be a shitton of anxiety around it though.

I want a minimal government fueled by modern cryptography. Our brightest minds have found a way to truly implement democracy and here we are, sitting with our dicks in our hands. We could be having people educate themselves before voting on a specific issue, in order to get wisdom and values from society at large. We could maximize net good. Yet here we are.

Oh, and I'm sorry for thinking that free market needs some reigns, but that doesn't make me less libertarian. A plutocracy is not free. My freedoms are equally important to yours, no matter your wealth. This is why we need to organize as a society to ensure that these freedoms are upheld. Because you better believe that big corporations will hire PMCs to stay in control of a region.

Google Murray Bookchin

'murica

also me

Where would the dot go for "I don't give a shit about politics"?

I've written up a manifesto, and I'm looking for someone to read it and tell me how it can be improved, you can critique the policies, what needs to be added, changed, or removed.

8ch.net/canpol/res/12.html

FUCK OFF DATAMINER SCUM!!!

Kingdoms look a little socialized in these compasses, it seems.