Firefox end

ghacks.net/2017/08/22/mozilla-plans-to-collect-anonymous-firefox-browsing-data/

blog.mozilla.org/blog/2017/08/08/mozilla-information-trust-initiative-building-movement-fight-misinformation-online/

Someone got an alternative browser? Brave browser is good?

Other urls found in this thread:

dillo.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Opera perhaps? I need some info aswell.

lynx

Been using Vivaldi, it's chromium based but they're trashing all the google shit for their own features. Pretty customizable, most shit can be turned off, and no data collecting. It's made by the dude who worked on opera before it was posted.

Pozzed* not posted

Use Palemoon or Waterfox

Ok I test.

I'm currently using the Midori browser. Feels good man.

A note from the note on this graph. Firefox derivitates not coordinated by Mozilla are not compromised.

TOR ? i know it's based on Firefox but it's manned by another team…

TOR ? i know it's based on Firefox but it's manned by another team…

what the hell…

Good.

How about Cyberfox? I had to switch over during the Infinity Next fiasco and never bothered going back to palemoon

what is that ? what the HELL is that ?

Brave is running on chromium and therefore calls home to jewgle. Use a complete firefox fork that separated from kikefox in early stages or obscure, privacy-oriented browser. TOR is not for every day browsing, considering to be secure on TOR you need to disable javascript completely.

why not ? TOR is the only browser i've been using every day for five years.

Because if you use TOR for everyday shit, it requires you need to have javascript enabled which means you are traceable. This ruins your privacy and the whole idea behind TOR.

I can see why some people would want to change browsers, but you guys are acting like they just raped your sisters dog or something.

well i am traceable, but everytime someone wants to find out what i'm doing again, they have to go through all the JS because the circuit scrambles itself.

How the fuck do you get in the palemoon settings?

about:config

You SHOULD act like they just raped your hole family and killed them when they get in bed with CIAniggers and Soros.

What the fuck is all that shit. is there any way I can just see menu such as with firefox

no

What a retard. Did mommy buy you a computer a year ago? Firefox had the same thing hardly a couple years ago, they got rid of it shortly after fucking up their UI and adding this hello bullshit.

checked

Pale Moon
He's a furfag but not a SJW

It's also open source and does not run on chromium. I am willing to tolerate autism over faggotry and kikes.

Found out how to change what I wanted to change.
Any way I can remove pic related so that it looks more sleek?

go into customization

Also how do I turn off that it saves my previous session, and how do I turn off suggesting

Where can you find that?

It's somewhere in options. Tools->options.

in the options dummy

If it's another team it's probably trustworthy, Tor especially, but I dunno about any other Firefox-fork teams and whethor or not they'll adopt mozilla's botnet during the next update. Better check the changelog before.updating to see if it's worth it

you fucking niggers

Opera is just another one of those chromium with a skin browsers like vivaldi

only qtboys

Opera's new design is based on Chrome so even more botcucked than Firefox.

the UI reminds me of IE, it's kinda shit tbh

lol are you gay?

its legit cancer

welcome to the future

the best

Brave and icecat?

No dark theme on brave…

I use Internet Explorer, and I have no probl

well i can't get a dark theme on firefox either so there u fucking go

You can't even choose which scripts to block on Brave.

Just use a dark theme for your entire OS, it will carryover to Firefox. Works with Windows 10 and Firefox anyway, pic related.

B-b-b-b-but muh panic! Whudda bout muh panic?!?!

Seriously, you are right about this. The only thing I see them doing wrong is making it opt-out rather than opt-in. At least they are having an open discussion about it before they implement it, most places would implement it without even telling anyone, and then apologize later claiming it was some sort of clerical oversight.

It works for 8.1 as well, not sure about 7.

Why is raven so perfect.

don't worry, user. in the future, if we don't fuck things up, we will genetically engineer Raven humanoids, or Ravenoids.
be alive until then.

In the future I want to be a Drow Sorcerer.

sure, user, you can be gay too if you want

Rolled 5 (1d20)
I roll a d20 to smite you for your faggotry.

Rolled 18 (1d20)
i would like to roll too

Use dillo as a web browser you faggots.

how fucking gay is even possible?

dillo.org/
i read dildo at first

Fuck off

Rolled 20 (1d20)
your mom, fuck off from my game and don't come back you filthy underground nigger

o shit

I just tried this (links, actually) with the chan. This looks like b8, but the chan is so rudimentary that this seemed like a good idea.

It works surprisingly well but I've never liked stepping through each hyperlink individually to reach the one I'm looking at.
I can't imagine this is tolerable, unless there's something I haven't thought of.
Is that what you do?

This is the browser OP uses.

Reminder that palemoon is a meme browser that was great about 8 years ago and is now trash.

This is good as long as you don't need Flash.
On another note, I look forward to the day Flash dies.

let us know which is best

me too dude
HTML5 foreva
uh, not foreva. better versions are coming. huh.

List reasons on why jewaldi is bad because I'm too stupid.

Welp

Palemoon or Waterfox is what i might try
any other reccomendations

Sadly the last version of Sleipnir uses Blink and with that comes chromium

What do you guys know about Waterfox? I heard it is the unkiked version of Firefox but it is almost identical besides that it is a tit-bit faster than kikefox, so I have my suspicions Waterfox is part of the Jewry.

Recently downloaded pale moon, it's very fast but the UI is a bit outdated but apart from that it's very nice.

OH GOD WHY HAVE NOT BEEN USING PALEMOON.

I like my grey simplicity very much

Other than pale moon, what would those be?

Also does anyone know if there is there an easy way to import my saved passwords from firefox to Brave?

Because it looks and feels like internet explorer

Palemoon compromised too.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

I hope in 25 year we are freed from this second stage cuck. first we had/IE /versus netscape. and now we have fucking everything medium quality and proprietary. please coder from all-board. and quality group grow.

wot to do?

I did some research and from what I can see most of it is a false alarm, however I would still start transferring over to Brave

so they're just changing from opt-in to opt-out?

big fucking deal

Brave is not complete.

I took that list, listened to what Holla Forums and Holla Forums had to say about the topic(including the recent palemoon fuckery with adnauseam) and looked about a dozen other browsers up myself to make this update.
Looks like shit, but hopefully its useful for some anons. Personally I am disappointed that Sleipnir turned into chromium shit, could have been fun to post on a board for hokkaido pumpkins using a germanic named browser made in anime land.

do greasemonkey and ublock origin work with Icecat?

There exist version of both for Icecat.

I tried dooble and so, how the fuck do I use it? It doesn't load lots of necessary code, there doesn't seems to be any plugin support, and I can't make the UI less chunky and blocky. I can't even post on 8ch from it, damn

Are there any relatively good browsers that don't eat my RAM, don't mine my data for the kikes and that supports js, html5 and flash?

Now what am i going to do? All these extensions i use do not exist in other browsers, fuck mozilla they had to take the jew pill

Brave is fail for slow connections. I've used Midori before on an old Ubuntu distro and it's ok.Going to try it on Windows 10.

Brave browser maybe.
I own a craptop with 1 GB RAM and probably one of the worst CPUS ever (Atom N455) and use Opera on it because it's the only complete browser that doesn't take a lot of RAM or CPU, and actually works
Also netsurf is kind of ok and super lightweight, i have it for whenever i am just doing some light browsing like Holla Forums or just googling stuff, my experience is that it works better than midori which has been abandonware for a while.

does anyone have a browser that is like nightly and works on windows?

Do any of those support rikaisama?

My main browser is PaleMoon, though I use Opera for certain things.

The whole PaleMoon AdNauseum controversy started because some kneejerk reactionaries didn't take the time to read what was actually going on and what PaleMoon was doing. They saw the word "blocked" and went ballistic.
PaleMoon did not block AdNauseum. They are not the kind of place that does that sort of thing, and they have not compromised the users' abiltiy to choose what they want and what they don't want to run in their browser.
What they did do was stick a malware tag on AdNauseum and put it on their "blocked add-ons list", which is really itself a misnomer because the list itself is an optional and opt-in list of add-ons that PaleMoon sees as security risks. You can still run AdNauseum, you just have to go into the about:config and tick the box that says you want to run it now. That is it. So it was all a big stink over nothing…again. The same thing happened when they had issues with Google.
Bottom line is that it is a good damn browser, even with the basic UI. But remember that it is still relatively very new, and needs a great deal of polish yet.

Wut

Has the addon bar vanished for anyone else? I had quite a few stuff reliant on that.

Ireland looks like a mix between Adam Sandler and Mike Stoklasa.

the fug is this

do you really not know what ubuntu is you dumb fucking newfaggot?

At this point, why do you even bother? Your software is already irredeemable.

I use brave on mobile and prefer it. PC Brave is ok, but youtube usage its quick to play vids when openin the vid on another tab. It needs some visual updates on which tab is playin a vid. Like a blue hue on the tab.

Palemoon + ublock + adnauseum

Put windows 10 on a separate partition if you really have to have vidya and use linux as your main already, that or have a go at wine and playonlinux so you don't need windows at all. Your computer is already part of a botnet with that OS

why use both? adnauseum is built off of ublock making it redundant to use

???

Cyberfox EOL announced, read their blog.

Otter Browser is not on the list.

Great

Which one of these would you actually reccomend to a firefox user on mac
I just tried NetSurf but its fucking awful

The links you posted don't really give proof to back the claim. You have to have faith this is true and want to believe it. Ive noticed that wether left or right neither have real proof. Take gas chambers for example. You can't prove or disprove their existence because there is no way of authenticating proof. Both the left and right have blind faith in their beliefs and they've fooled themselves into believing whatever "evidence" they need to to back their personal beliefs. Fir a community that is super skeptical and paranoid you sure don't look at yourselves or where you get your ideas.

But it's already been disproven with the Leuchter Report

I use Internet Explorer, and I have no problhfrkvfojsaxvjkceukbsa jlmgfih kddjhioudsa jgds

Depends on what you want to use ublock for and what you want to use adnauseum for if you get my drift. I can't account for conflicts though

You'd probably want a Firefox fork since you're used to that

Brave browser is good in theory, but it's full of really annoying bugs. Something that always happens to me is that I'll get locked into one tab. That means I can't switch tabs or even close them out. In fact, I can't even close my browser or change the URL. All I can do browse the current webpage and click on links.

Only solution is to alt+f4 out of the browser and restart it. Give it a few months.

I'm trying to use QupZilla right now. Seems fine except youtube doesn't work hafl the time and I'm too much of a noob to figure out how to solve it

I take that back

The worst thing in all this from my perspective is that my favorite addon for Firefox, pentadactyl, no longer works. Many of the browsers that have similar functionality to pentadactyl or vimperator are just garbage without something like uBlock or uMatrix. I don't know what to do yet. Pale Moon might work, but I'm not too keen on using outdated crap especially when it's not even in Gentoo. It's like I was using a completely different browser from normalfags. God damn the javascript. God damn HTML. God damn the whole fucking web.

Learn code faggot.

You got any reccomendations?

This is one of the more honest infographs

What the fuck do you even mean? If anyone needs to learn programming, it's you. I'm comfortable in basically any practical language and have been studying the subject as a hobby for about 14 years. If you knew what you were talking about, you would understand that single programmers do not just take on the task of making their own browser unless they are seriously fucking triggered by what is currently available. It's such a massive undertaking I'd rather not use the web anymore or make my own version of the web with a minimalist markup language and tell the rest of society to fuck off. I don't need this cancer on my computer so badly, but we're all naive thinking these problems can be solved with technology alone. The fact that the web and its browsers have become what they are is mainly a social problem. When browser vendors put aids in their browser, it is because they want to fuck you over for money, not because they have plebeian taste in software development principles.

Aw fuck, I guess I'm going back to palemoon sooner rather than later.

Bump for interest

Palemoon is compromised too, the only non pozzed browsers now are icecat and Brave

I pick my browser the same I do my hookers. The uglier they are, the harder they work.

Wat about seamonkey?

where can i get the last version of icecat for windows?
i can only find v.45.7

What about Epic Privacy Browser, it's pretty lightweight and only allows temp 1st party stuff that's cleared on exit. It's chromium based and pretty secure, comes with an in-built proxy service.

They're a branch off of the firefox source code, so they're Mozilla's little fuck monkey too. Mozilla makes anyone who uses firefox source code sign their "Mozilla Public License." Which basically means "do what we want or we'll fuck you up." So nothing that has Mozilla code in it is safe.

You're fucked.

Is based off of jewgle chrome, so I'd have my concerns. I haven't looked into it though.

LOL idiot