I know this is probably the worst place to ask

I know this is probably the worst place to ask.
But I'm getting pretty desperate.

I'm a wage slave and just really can't take it anymore. Is there a business I could start from home and make $1,000 a month that's relativity easy to do?

of course I know there is,it's just I'm not really skilled at anything and don't want to waste money on something that's not going to work.So if you have suggestions that would be great.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fair_Debt_Collection_Practices_Act
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no

th…thanks?

Unless you live in Africa that won't take you very far

That's about what I make working full time in America.

yeah suicide

My cousin runs a collection agency in Chicago. If you don't mind being a bill collector, you can work remotely from any home. He takes all kinds of weirdos so a random from Holla Forums is nothing. I can call him for you if you want a job

I'm not anywhere close to Chicago.

What would I have to do exactly?

suck dick

You should be grateful to the Lord that you have a job instead of complaining. Ingratitude leads to despair and hopelessness that acts like a cancer and consumes everything in your life. If you want a better job, there's several ways you can do it:

-Go back to college and have a few (more) degrees under your belt.
-Go to a trade school.
-Join the military.
-Continue working at your job and seek a promotion.
-Apply to other jobs to build up your experience.

I don't recommend starting up a business for yourself until you secure enough capital to start your own business.

Neither are half of his staff

You would have to do some extremely hard work that will be both challenging and exhausting. Nothing easy is worth doing.
I've worked for him before it's tough but there's a lot of money to be made if you want it enough.

Just one dick and that pays $1000 a month?,when can I start?

L>>7316647
If you're over 30 then you might as well kill yourself or become a monk.

But what is the work? I don't think I would be very good at chasing down deadbeats and threatening to break their kneecaps if they don't pay their bill.

Are you literally 18? Go get an Associate's in accounting or some shit.

This is why I'm grateful towards my parents.. for beating the shit out of me.

yeah that's great and all but what would he be DOING

I just need to make 1000 a month how hard does it need to be

I bet you think becoming a Lawyer is also easy

Then go to fucking welding school.

Also move out of that commie shithole and move to America.

It's debt collection over the phone, not feckin rocket surgery m8.
Just read the FDCPA once you know it you'll know the job.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fair_Debt_Collection_Practices_Act

did you have a business in mind?

I'm Blind

Great idea but maybe Israel would be an even greater place to go to get away from the Jews

Have you tried scamming people out of valuable CSGO skins on Steam? You can make friends in about a week gain trust overtime and say yo it's my birthday let me borrow that knife for a while. I had a friend on steam for almost three years and he finally tried to scam me a few days ago. I loved that dude, best friend I ever had.

Dude, watch Alpha investments. Rudy says that all the time

California is not America. You'd know that if you didn't live in a commie shithole.

lol

Well you're not gonna like my Jewish cousin

I don't live in California or America

I agree we should let or make them and Texas secede from the union. Then we can work on some other problems.

eh we should just get rid of everything not yellow and save some time.

Oh well sucks to be you.

So is it good to live in a 56% White Country?

why do bait threads actually get serious replies

If you live in the white part.

anyway with the shitskin invasion every white country but Poland and maybe a few others are going to be minority white in short time.

I live in Texas bud. I shoot two niggers before breakfast. Sometimes I sit on my gun awkwardly and it hurts so that kinda sucks I guess.

weed farm

So you're one of Texas' many Mexicans

95% of the people that are dope heads are retards

true facts

Your point being?

Sorry to inform you that due to changing demographics Texas is not good anymore. It's full to the brim with mexicans and all the leftist comiefornians are coming there to ruin it just like they did cali

Texas is gonna be a blue state soon

And retards have no money control hence weed farms being a smart idea if legal in your area

don't be a retarded dope head

>legal in your area
they aren't

The most effective weed farms are run by people that don't actually smoke it. OP seems like an organized person. Especially since hes genuinely searching help for a solution. The investment to start a weed farm is relatively not much*. You just need the connections.

*Compared to starting a small business, where you have to go through mountains of red tape, pay taxes, permits, all that stuff. Which you don't have to do in the underground market. You do risk coming in contact with law enforcement. But in my view it's worth the risk seeing the financial gain you get.

Obviously

What do you think op?

yep

I'm Hispanic so it's business as usual for me.
But hey good luck grinding that pile of axes you strong white man

You can make that working 10 hours a day on Mechanical Turk

Let me guess, firm handshake?

Is this a bait thread or will my advice actually get read?

My landlord's letting me in on her business secrets as I've started working for her, and what she does is pretty smart.

She bought some cheap houses, gutted them, and turned the rooms into apartments. Tenants that pay every month show to be reliable, so she offers them jobs.

She runs a number of other businesses. She's in her 50's, I have no idea how she finds the time for all this shit. She's got apartments in four cities and three other shops.

She also buys cheap jewelry, got a deal for a stand at a tourist restaurant where she pays the owner 8% of what she makes. It's all drunk tourists and families, they expect to overpay, sometimes they even tip. Just recently we started selling these light up dinosaurs that look like you could buy them at a dollar store, but she decided to sell them ten dollars a pop. When she told me I thought we wouldn't end up selling a single one and after a week she'd drop the price to five, and then after two weeks she'd drop it to 3 bucks, but I sold like ten of them in three days.

Unless it's changed in a couple years, that's bullshit. I tried mturk for a month, all day every day nothing bit mturk. Transcribing audio, filling out business cards, taking surveys.

After a month of work I made a grand total of eighteen fucking dollars.

That's weird, I made 18 dollars in three hours

OP, have you considered making contributions to your local sperm bank? They pay for your deposits.

Make soap.
Sell online and at local fairs and shit. People pay a LOT for a nice homemade lye soap, as they are much softer and better for your skin than store-bought soap.

Also, get on youtube and look up videos of how to make various things that you could make in your living room/garage. Think woodworking, but there are probably other things. Wranglerstar on youtube has a good series on getting started. Thinking about it myself, but I don't have any space to put in a workshop. Would have to build a new building for it.

Another good thing is for you to buy a book on canning and pick up a pressure canner. I used to make $15 an hour doing that on the side. I had one guy that I sold to for distribution, but you could probably do that yourself and make even more money. People will pay $10 for a quart jar filled with nice looking green beans. A regular canner will let you make 7 of those at a time.

Its amazing the kinds of things you can do at home. But wagecucks don't want to consider them because they are outside their experience.

any marketing job by phone or social media will pay you more than you want. in fact, if you only manage to make a thousand per month, they'll probably let you go as inefficient
do you loath normalfolk? do you consider yourself an outlier among men? if yes, you'll be surprised how easy it is to take money from those you despise. a month to get into the groove and then it's plain sailing.
at your age, i sold phoney ads over the phone to nightworkers like bakers, cleaning firms, taxis and burger vans to pay for college (and drugs) in the day

Find the job that are high earning wage.