EA exec thinks Andromeda is "Overcriticized" and will still bring back Mass Effect despite its flop

archive.is/HcHbj

Seems like EA still refuses to take any responsibility for Bioware's fuck ups and still try to push this shit despite Mass Effect Andromeda being a colossal failure.
Expect the next Mass Effect game to have more incompetent developers, more diversity, and more performance issues.

>>>Holla Forums
You must be lost or something

Holla Forums - Random

That's correct. "Random", not "reposted threads about video toys from Holla Forums".

Random as in "Have you ever stuck chewing gum in your ass, if so, what brand how much?"
or
"How do I nail my dinner plate to the table so I don't have to wash anymore dishes?"
use glue
or
"I think I'm gay because I keep re-posting video game articles because I think gamer gate is a thing now. How do I tell my dad I'm this gay?"

That is how you use >>>Holla Forums
Don't steal any of these amazing thread ideas

The sad part is it'll still sell.

what is the point of EA again?

if theyll fix the game, it might flip it, but the terrible taste of ea producers will remain
i like mass effect and i want it to be good

I didn't liked it either but if it sells more will be produced.

that wasnt that funny

check the catalogue
bhb

you're gay

u r a fag

no u

no
u
tho

u did 9/11

u did 11/9

this

ayy lmao in youerasholepee

It's not supposed to be funny

Sounds like Dysnomia logic to me.

Yes
Niglolapontishit

nigggot

boo

gytrewasdtoopa

u already lost, just give up

those digits
You are a kang n shit

Dammit why'd you have to remind me?

This thread makes my butthole itchy

No, that's because you didn't wipe your ass

kek

They probably just realize it's a pile of shit and plan on making a better one to revive the franchise.

Probably centipedes bro.

If they have all this time and money to waste after ME3 on Andromedas inexperienced b-team. Surely they have the capital to fund few promising new IPs. Maybe not the same amount but a fucking substancial amount, is it not reasonable to ask for more IP that can be milked?

new IPs = risk
they are going to milk the IPs that names some some power until the tits are black, and dry, and they are forced to make a new one

Explain watch dogs.

Holla Forums has turbocucked mods who ban everyone for literally no fucking reason.

fuck those places.

at least Holla Forums is Holla Forums

i live within 2 kilometers from Bioware HQ

should i do it, Holla Forums?

I have no problem with it if they cut the political bullshit and make an actual game with gameplay and plot instead of MONEY GRAB SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE SIM IN SPACE V (ALSO LORE IS KILL) but they won't unless the entire staff dies and gets replaced with logical folk or some other miracle happens.

It's like that from the start.