Do you have someone that rejected you in highschool, anons? And if you do...

Do you have someone that rejected you in highschool, anons? And if you do, if you had the opportunity to re-encounter that person, what would happen? What would you do? Regardless of that, what would she think about you?

I hope that, if it happens, she can fill you with hope and show you that mistakes of the pasts are left behind and what is important is who you are now and who you can become.

Rape her.

I had one chick reject me high school, out of one chick I asked out. I probably wouldnt say anything if I saw her again, I really dont count it as a big loss.

No. I didn't talk to any girls back in HS. I was invisible because I'm so ugly and introverted. I did have a high school crush though. We got together for a brief moment during the last month of school. We were decorating our senior halls and I was decorating an area all by myself because nobody wanted to help me. She walks and makes chit-chat. She then notices my hand and sees me bleeding and pleads for me to stop. My hand was bleeding. I had cut myself on something but was working through the pain. The blood was squirting out when I moved to grab something. I was hoping my determination to finish my decorating would be known and all the senior girls would want to fuck me (aka the guy who decorated a whole hallway by himself like a boss even though his hand was gushing blood!) Sadly, I think I made her worry and she went to go get tape and bandaids and some cloth and covered my hand in a makeshift first aid kit. I thanked her and she started helping me decorate. Moments later the cloth was soaked in blood and she urged me to go home and stop. She would finish the hall. I thought my determination would show her how "cool" I was so I kept decorating. In obvious pain. She got angry at me and told me to put the paint down. I told her
Rosalyn, I HAVE to finish this. I'm a senior. This is my part. I have to finish before tomorrow and I have a lot of work left. I'm the only one on this side. Nobody is helping me. You want to win, don't you?
She got my hand and snapped back that I'm bleeding and she doesn't want me to hurt myself anymore. Winning the competition doesn't matter if I'm bleeding all over the decorations. In my head I was acting "macho" and "manly" so I said I don't even feel pain anyway. She said she can tell I'm hurting and got angry and left. I believe she had watery eyes. I never understood if she was angry because she cared about me, a loser, or if she was upset I was so stubborn.

I did re-encounter her. Last year after 10 years after graduation. I occasionally stalk a lot of people's Facebooks so I knew she was in a successful job and traveled the world. She looks decent looking for a 30yo. Was hotter at 18 but aren't we all?

If this is true, it's is pretty fucking brutal, user. I can relate.

forgot to add we did win the competition thanks to my hall

i have a scar on my hand since i didn't take care of my hand properly and it didn't heal properly. i left bandages on it for 3 days while it still stung and was bleeding actively

on the 4th day i asked my Mom what I should do and she took me to a friend of hers who is a Nurse to get it treated

the scar on my hand fills me a bit with pride since it came from my determination to finish my hallway but also fills me with sadness when I look at it because it is a reminder that I got it on the last day I talked to my crush

This doesn't EXACTLY relate, but it's related…

I was a pretty boy and very popular with the girls in High School, but I had severe anxieties which made me reject any advances; as a result, everyone thought I was gay, and I got ridiculed for it constantly. People used to shout "faggot" at me in the lunch room and toss their food at me. At one point, I actually considered bringing a gun to school and shooting a kid who was particularly vicious (it was more of a fantasy). I also got my first ass-kicking by an upperclassman who was on the football team, because he thought I fucked his girlfriend (I didn't, but could have); which brings me to THE girl I still think about to this day…

Her name was Kristen. She was sweet and beautiful and always knew what to do to put me at ease. She was clearly very sensitive to my social anxieties, and because of her ability to compensate for my awkwardness, she was one of the few girls I actually felt at ease around. I remember one time I told a joke and no one laughed, and some guy said, "shut the fuck up, no one likes you"–Kristen whispered in my ear, "I thought it was funny". She was like an angel to me. But not only could I never muster the courage to tell her how I felt, she had a boyfriend who could (and eventually would) kick my ass.

The closest we ever came to physical contact was at a school dance. We were in the parking lot and it was just the two of us, and she told me how much she cared about me. She started getting closer, and my nerves immediately shot through the roof. For some reason, I started telling her about how I resented her for using me to make her boyfriend jealous and all of this nonsense that I didn't even believe–she started crying and so did I. Things weren't the same after that and we drifted apart.

If I saw her today, I might tell her about how I was in love with her and afraid to show it–maybe my old nerves would resurface and I'd just make small talk. Most of all, I'd like to just thank her for being so kind to me. I didn't really have any good friends in High School, and so she was like the glowing center of my life.

What would she think about me? She's probably married with kids by now, and she'd walk away feeling sorry for me.

faggot

everyone here is a fuckin fag

Not gay. After high school, I found my balls, and made up for lost time by fucking any and every girl who showed any interest.

No. I've rejected a few people though.

WHY ARE YOU PINK TEXTING
WHAT THE FUG MAN

Kinda, she was nice and was interested in messing around but wasn't interested in anything more than that while we were in school together.

Met her again about a decade later, shes still nice but because of crap her family has gotten (her sister killed someone driving way too fast and spent a lot of time blaming her victim) shes basically not interested in knowing anyone from her past.

She thinks very little of me, I was always be described as the "could achieve if he applied himself" kind of guy and I still get flak for not being as successful as a lot of people assumed I could have been.

yes, one, I'd rape and kill them.

kek

And to this day, it's the only vagina I've ever seen

Holy shit, user, that's the most autistic green text ever written

are you still fuck buddies with the friend?

Spit in her face and flip her off

i would datamine like hell

Yeh
She would be terrified to see me again, probably will be nervous and try to ignore me, walking past me as quick as possible
Look at her like I would look at a piece of shit, and, while somehow hiding hostile tones in my calm voice, ask "Hoy, *gurlname*! How are you been?"

You know what to do. Close the circle. Claim your destiny.

Fuck the kid.

I can't even get pussy when the law isn't in the way. Your plan would be even harder to pull off than just getting regular pussy.

Thanks for the laugh, user. This was a damn good one.

I actually made this thread to try to give some hope an instro/retrospective look into user's lives. but everything turned really depressing and bitter. Here¡s why I did it

Yes they do. If kids have problems in the bathroom is your duty to help them. Honestly, is all kind heart, but if I know a kindergarten teacher browses 9chan I'd be suspicious. Mayb it's just because my country doesn't have time to give a shit about these kind of things, but here the confidence in teachers is natural.

Why do you hate her so much, user? I thought the same thing about this girl. I used to think I hated her, but once I saw her again in her beautiful clothes all that just melted.

I hate my life

Cute story user, but I noticed you mentioned you both were planning on emigrating. If you're from a third world shithole please don't. Stay put and build up your shitty country and don't infect a peripheral Western Country.

Best gaysex in Dubai ask for RaEd Kaylani
+971504589338

Never been rejected because I have never asked

If you do see a girl you had a crush on from school, never tell her you liked her. You will seem desperate and a beta bitch

Congrats. How many times did she let you dry-hump her before she left?

Nice story m8

Here's the thing, user. Not everyone was rejected in the most polite way possible. A lot of times, it's a lot worse than that. From simple rude rejections, to hilarious sitcomesque calamities where everything embarrassing happens at once. Or I'm sure most commonly, the guy gets friendzoned while the girl uses him for an ego boost and anything else he's willing to do, while he watches the girl he loves fuck other guys. Of course after a while, he's gonna become bitter and angry. Hell, in CURRENT YEAR, if the girl gets tired of him or he actually gets the balls to stop being used by her, she'll act like he's the bad guy, a borderline rapist, and society will agree with her.

You had an exceptional case, where you fucking dropped out of school without ever talking to her after the initial rejection. Most people don't react that extremely. They just suffer long and drawn out heartbreak, until they realize the girl they loved doesn't exist, and the girl they thought they loved wasn't even the girl they thought they knew.

No thanks. I hate this shit hole with all my might. This hell hole have taken away everything I ever cared about, every day is just suffering because of government regulations, I can't literally wipe my ass thanks to the goddamn government. I swear to god that this place deserves at least 3 nukes, and I wouldn't mind, she already left, whether I die or not from the nukes it would be alright.
As for emigration, she already left, fag, she left through Au Pair since she is one of the most nurturing persons I've ever met. I assure you we hate illegal migrants as much as you might, and we always talked about doing everything by the book. If I hate this country so much, why would I like to turn whatever country I end up in exactly like this shit hole?

I think you can, but if it comes naturally, and of course not the first thing you should tell her.

Once, not a lot of time nor opportunities.

At the time I thought it was terrible, whether it was polite or not, I was rejected nonetheless, and it felt like hell. Sure, now I realize how lucky I was for being rejected in such a way, though. It was foolish of me to try to cheer up anons this way, I just wanted to share the little bit of happiness and hope I had, I realized most of my bitterness and anger came from there, and once that was left, I've got better even faster than what I already was.
I think this is an exaggeration. The best you can do is just fuck off, the needless suffering from staying by her side is something that I never understood even before meeting her again. She rejected you, and depending on her attitude, you can just fuck off, the "let's be friends" is retarded, you can stay as friends, but it will just not be the same, it might be either awkward, or you could be used.
I believe that's common sense. I had a couple of opportunities to see her, but I just didn't want to, I just avoided her actively. You got rejected? Well, better yourself and show the bitch that you were worth it. I don't know how things would have gone if she saw me again and I was still the same loser from back then, on the contrary I wasn't exactly successful but with stable income and a nice job.

Wait, are you you telling me you never penetrated her? I hope this is just the result of a language barrier and you don't know what "dry-hump" means.

I wish I was able to get a crush on a girl

Don't feel bad. I understand how devastated you must have felt, and now that you're happy, it's nice to want to share that with others. You did nothing wrong. But I'm just saying, this is a subject that will always involve much bitterness and anger, and we're on Holla Forums, where the most bitter and angry people congregate.

You're 100% correct. But some people, a lot of people, have to learn this the hard way. And when they do, they're very bitter and angry about it.

Except it's not an exaggeration. I guess you don't live in the west, but if you are thinking of coming here, you'd better get used to walking on eggshells around women. We pretend to have courts where you are considered innocent until proven guilty, but if you are accused of a sex crime, or a woman accuses you of any crime, it is not an exaggeration to say that you can literally be convicted with no evidence whatsoever. It is very common. Even if you do get out, your reputation is ruined, and you will never have a career. Maybe you can spend the rest of your days working at McDonalds if you're lucky. Maybe.

No, I'm aware what dry-hump means, I'm not stupid. But no, never got the chance to intimate a lot, considering neither of us had their own place, the little chance we had was kinda limited. It's sad, but I don't mind, It's not like I'm a virgin if you count my sister, which I don't

Where do you live?
I doubt we'll be able to narrow it down

Oh no, I'm not complaining, I just for some reason didn't thought it'd end this way.
I'm very aware of this, but what I'm saying is that a girl just getting tired of you and accusing you of any of those is an exaggeration, I know that you have a lot of shitty women over there, but honestly, how'd you ever come to like a person like that in the first place? And even if you do, she'd probably have plenty of beta orbiters to even give a shit about you specifically. I'm not saying it can't happen, I'm just saying it shouldn't happen that often under the premise of confession/rejection, user. But then again, I'm not from there and we really don't have those problems here, because here whether you are men or women, the law doesn't give a shit about you.

Don't tub salt on the wound, user.

I don't mind, I'm not worth it anyway, and this place had flags on until recently. I'm from Venezuela. NEVER trust a commie under any circumstance.

Desperation and the fact that women are two-faced. They act one way in front of some people and another way in front of others. They'll act one way in front of a potential partner, but once you're broken up, you're no longer a potential partner. It's not just that she's mad at you, that goes without saying. It's that she might have pretended to actually have a sense of morality when she was with you, but that was only because she was with you and she was trying to mirror you to make you like her and advance her social status. Once you're broken up, she no longer has compulsions about things like lying or sending innocent people to jail. After all, you're not innocent. You weren't exciting enough and didn't take her out to do exciting things enough. And then you slept with her. So basically that is rape, and she's not lying at all, see?

Well this happens afterward, once she's done with you. Then you become a nuisance. That's why she needs to get rid of you. Maybe she'll let you slink away into your depression, but you'd better not try to stand up for yourself. Because explaining to a woman why you are worthy of affection, after she has already said you are not, is also known as rape. You are pressuring her to have sex with you. So it's literally rape.

You don't understand. In CURRENT YEAR, saying you like a woman is the most terrible insult you can utter. In fact, it's not only an insult, it's a threat. A threat of rape. It is sexual harassment. It is sexual assault. It is literally rape.

Confessing your love for someone is no longer simply dangerous because you're putting yourself on the line for a bitch that doesn't appreciate it and will break your heart without a second thought, it's dangerous because it makes you a criminal and you can go to jail.

Damn. Good luck, user.

Not really a rejection story, but more a story about being generally autistic
prologue

this is quite funny to read
i'm a fucking loser but at least i didnt spend 6 months following a slut trying to get her to kiss me LOL

You are a lucky man, user. You're also lucky for the fact that you're not still thinking about it years later.

bump for feels. To this day I lay awake at night wondering why I wasn't good enough. I wish she just told me what was wrong with me. I could work on it and try to become more desirable. I thought we got along. Had similar interests and personalities. But I guess I'm too ugly or something. Too bad she wouldn't confirm that so I could stop wondering.

Would help if I could get another one instead. But they all respond the same way. Just none of them hurt as much as the first one, because that was the one I thought I got along with the best. But she went to ride the cock carousel, while I spent the last decade on Holla Forums. Now I'm about to start a job that makes actual money, get a proper place to live, and maybe that will make chicks dig me. But it's too late. I'll always be bitter that it took money and status to make them pay attention to me, when ones I thought were genuine friends turned out to think I wasn't good enough. And I'll never trust women my own age, because I know they've all spent their time since high school getting filled with cum, while I emptied my tears in feels threads on Holla Forums. The only way I'll feel half fulfilled is with a fresh high school graduate. But I'll still be bitter for the years I've lost.

tbh
go pedo like me
that way you know the girls are pure

If I can't get pussy without the law standing in the way, I certainly can't do it with a huge obstacle like that stopping me.

what would I say if i ever saw her again? idk, probably something to the effect of "I can't believe I used to think you were cute" just to spite her.

If shes a lesbo you shouldn't feel bad about it user, and you shouldn't be petty.

Dewd.
Bear with me. I'm telling you a secret to happiness: Find a plain-Jane Christian girl. Yes, maybe at your age range she might not be a virgin, but neither are you, nigga. Girls who identify as Christian are the ultimate. Trust me broham. Just steer clear of the bitchy right-wing types and find one that seems humble and is considerate of others even to the point of doing volunteer work. Dude. Best thing that ever happened to me. One that is from a lower economic level than you is your best bet. We met at work btw. Don't go Wizard mang. Not until you've exhausted all options and I bet you haven't even considered a Christian girl.

The quiet homey christian girl bang like a dunny door in a windstorm - believe me! Pure breeders.

That's exactly what I did. Not only that, found one with a lot of the same interests and same sort of personality (before I was all fucked up by 4chan). She thought she was too good for me.

Every girl, no matter what, has lots of guys after her. You think only the stereotypically "hot" and "slutty" looking ones? No. Because betas know they can't get those ones, or they genuinely don't want them because they have been conditioned to think they're bitches, and that girls like you describe are nice. This results in those girls who aren't stereotypical 10/10 getting just as many men trying to impress them.

I wish you were right. I wish it was that easy. All I want is that quiet suburban life, and this girl would have fit that perfectly, because as you said, she was just some plain jane quiet christian girl that does mild volunteer work and shit between going to church and school, and the rest of the time, is staying home watching the same types of shows and movies I do, or reading the same types of books.

But just because she's a girl version of me doesn't mean she's as starved for attention as me. She still gets tons of guys after her, while I get no girls ever approaching me, or even just not rejecting me, in my entire life. So she rejects me too, because having a vagina, she is higher on the totem pole than me, and doesn't need to settle for me. We're the same, and that means I'm beneath her.

Where to you think we are?

Part of it is also the demographic replacement. We have too many spics in the West already, go to Argentina or something.