To guys who had sex:

Does a girl riding your dick actually feel nice?

I am asking because when I fap and lay in my bed, it feels much nicer to actually move my whole body up into my fist, instead of moving my fist down on my dick.

If someone was actively riding me, then this would be more similar to the latter situation, unless she was just sitting on me and expecting me to do all the work.

I am not a submissive guy or into femdom, but I like the visual aspect of a girl riding my dick. I am just wondering, if it's actually as pleasurable as it looks.

feels good man

Mate, I have no idea what you mean. I never had sex. I don't know what a vagina feels like.

It's like dreaming about driving a car all over again. Before I learned to drive all my dreams about driving were weird as fuck and not like driving at all.

i actually like it because it doesn't feel as good. makes me last longer

wasnt good enough for me to remember what it felt like

only girl ive ever fucked had crazy hair though, felt like fucking a spider made me all itchy and stuff and that killed it for me

i mean like actual hair not pubes

It's basically the difference between barbecue and microwave.

use astrology , get to /fringe/ already , opposite horizon opposite sun sign and opposite sheng xiao wheel animal within the same wheel you are in , and get more specific within there , good luck ,.

thanks be to our only friend , the divine infinite unity , the difinity , Θε Δελτα-Διφινιτυ ,.

I don't know.
I'm not alpha enough for them to consider different positions. They just lie there.

they expect you to put them in the position you want them in, user. you don't have to be chad thundercock. just take charge

Yes, but not with lazy or faties and move it yourself inside a woman feels a lot better.

I have to sedate the lg's when I fug them, so I don't know.

Sorry OP, I have never slept with a woman yet, but if I do any time soon I will be sure to answer, however as for fapping I think shaking hip has the "thrust" to it so I get what you mean, but whether you stay on the top or not is clearly based on taste of an individual alone, so its upto your taste I think.

I'm not really into PIV but of the most popular positions (mish, doggy, cowgirl) cowgirl is my least favorite, because it doesn't feel that great. It's a good view though

Guy who had multiple partners here

I like the girl sitting on top of me. I can see her boobs and face and see her moan.
If she is a horse rider or a gymnast, she will move like a pro with high stamina and this is the best thing ever.
If she doesn't move or is quickly exhausted, you'll have to pull her to you chest against chest in order to fuck her yourself.

As for the sensation, it's not magically better. I like my hands, her mouth, pussy and ass all together for different feelings. The only point of having a girl in bed is to swap between the feelings imo, plus I like cumming on their faces.

I prefer the female on top and me fucking up into her. I don't mind if she moves up and down as well as long as i'm thrusting upward into her.

it does feel different and it does feel good in its own way, you aren't pushing into her walls, so it's a different sort of pressure you feel; instead her pussy is pulling/sucking your dick upwards. pussy muscles are real.

also you aren't in control so theres the surprise/teasing element which is nice as a variation since the tempo and angles are up to her.

WHat I don't like about it is if your dick falls out as she goes up, she can sit down on your boner and hurt you

how were you guys able to have sex?
what did you have to do so the girl could want it?
virgin and need advice plz

I don't mind the gf riding me and as the iother anons stated, fucking into her is better but my absolute favorite is doggy with her spreading her legs a lot so you can slowly watch your dick going in and out. Of course, for the finisher i lay her down and get her legs up over my shoulders but doggy is my favorite.
Tl;dr yes fucking into her is good

I started fucking when I stopped giving a fuck, strangely after following advices I read on 4chan, 4 years ago, when 8 was 22.
I was friend with a girl in university. Not even pretty or anything, barely 5/10 face and 6/10 body. Our class went for a drink that night and we went. I took some beers (not that piss amerifats call beer, real Belgian beer) and she got a bit drunk. I told her I had to go because I needed to take the last bus home, and she was all "oh that's too bad user". I told her that if only I slept in the city center I could have stayed, to what she answered that I could sleep at her place. It's not rocket science, it just happens.

honestly most of the time ive had a girl on top it's kind of hurt a bit… i'm much more confident with doggy or missionary or something

some girls want to be on top though and who am i to say no?

treat girls like your mates, not like some weird alien creature which needs to be figured out (even if they are).

dress nicely, watch what you eat, work out a bit (dont become a bro), and ask for what you want.

literally just ask, that's all there is to it, some will want it some wont.

That definitely depends on the girl. I've had girls grind on it to the point where I thought it was going to fucking break off; the only thing I enjoyed about that was when their pussies would clench from cumming. If the girl knows how to use her hips so that she's not bouncing on you like a goddamn trampoline, that's $.

Either way, there's a good chance that you're building it up too much and you'll be slightly disappointed.

It feels like some of you are samefagging. I don't know why.

^^Good eye, this is the only post ITT that isn't me

look at that double space bar

Yes, unless she's fat. I don't usually care about things like skirts, but if my girl is in a skirt or a long dress she can pull up, I absolutely love it when she squats over me, pulls it up to show me everything underneath and then slowly slides down onto my dick, and then outstretches her skirt to hide what we're doing underneath.

Only time I ever didn't enjoy girl on top was the first girl I slept with who was equally inexperienced and fat. She jumped onto my dick, literally. I felt the skin push back on my pelvis. I screamed in pain. She thought it was hot, I thought I might be permanently damaged.

I'm weird though, I cum most easily from missionary because I need eye contact and to look at facial expressions. I go soft doing doggie unless we do it in front of a mirror so I can see her face and her breasts jiggling.

Do you mean triple space bar? Cause I think I see what you mean.

No, I don't mean that. I mean in the middle of the line. It's weird. And lots of posts here read the same, like some user with some agenda are making these.

I know it sounds paranoid, but the modus operandi reads teh same.

Yes. That's why it's one of the three most typical positions, along with missionary (top-1 by far) and doggy-style.

It's not the same thing, a lot of things change when fapping to when having sex.
One of the most importants is knowing how to move your hips. You don't need a six pack but if you can't do some abs excercizes for 10 minutes then you won't be able to move your hips for an hour.
Also, some women just don't understand the hips thing and are dumb so you have to move the hips for them, even when they are on top. This is surprisingly uncomfortable, so be prepared to be the one pumping her even when she's the cowgirl.

All sex is supposed to be pleasurable. Cowgirl position is supposed to be about her being in control so yes it's good to see the yourself becoming a rigid statue and the girl suddenly masturbating with your body. Sometimes you can incorporate a little and kiss her tits while grabbing her ass, while she keeps grinding. Finally, I got my best orgasms in this position, no idea why.

4 backflips
squat 4 plates
MMR of 2200 in arenas

then you unlock Girlfriend achievement

One of the anons here

Yes we do the same because that's what actually work, user.

I don't really mind if a girl shaves or not.
But scissors are mandatory.
Guys should trim themselves a little, too.

I agree that some positions are better for finishing, but mine was actually having her on top. I usually started with doggy or missionary.

I agree. I like girls having strong legs because that way they can actually hold their weight while doing crazy stuff. Their vaginas need to be of a similar size of your dick too, this one is very difficult to get because I've seen little relationship between this and the girls appearance. If she's too big for you you'll need to thrust in special angles to feel and make her feel god, while with a girl that's the perfect fit you can thrust anyway you like.

This is always about becoming the person the other one wants you to be.
Since I was a very solitary person I had to interact A TON with other people before I could stop sperging around.
I remember having a lot of girls who were very close to me who friendzoned me hard (which wasn't a problem since I was interested in someone else) but gave me the chance on trying my social skills. I get to know magical secrets, like "women are people too" and having proper interests and hobbies (movies, music) could lead to know other people and even holding conversations.

My first girlfriend was a girl I've known for years, I wasn't even close to her. Before kissing for the first time, we just realized we enjoyed a lot being in the company of the other. We just walked around, had some lunch together… But to reach that point I really needed all those past social interactions.

As for dressing and excersizing, I didn't do a thing. I was/am the kind of person that doesn't brings any attention on him and sometimes that is a problem.