Moar

Moar of her?

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Ciara
effectiveremedies.com/how-to-tighten-face-skin/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

she doesnt look that appealing in those. are these old? did she get fat?

no

faggot

not that I know of

she

happens to be very appealing

Her cheeks are way puffier. She might have just eaten saltier food, but in the vids and such, her jawline is way more defined than the op pic.

she isn't that interesting anymore either.

she looks like evalion lol

i had no respect for her until recently when i saw her nudes. now she's ok by me.

they're both hot but eliza may actually have the edge.

Eliza is actually white for one.

i'm not a degenerate racist so no fucks given

Evalion's native genes make her look way more ugly than if she is either fully white or asian. She does have great tits.

bump from the dead

i don't have any of the newds

you better post those fucking nudes

Who did she send the nudes to incidentally?
I thought she was some shut-in weeaboo.

i probably get banned for posting them

All women are whores at the core. Even Eliza.

That's fucking worth it too.

that's all i got.
i never saved the nudes.
didn't want to get v&

Maybe i have more, maybe I don't… :^)

I see no one's interested. Alrighty then

belly button doesnt match up with

Her belly button does look fucking weird though.

Don't talk about my belly button, user :'( I'm very insecure about it.

Ok

(you)

might just be her posture, specific angle, etc

Jokes on you that's my actual fetish lmao

i'm sick and tired of getting banned for doing nothing wrong.

Thanks for the (you)

kisses, Eliza

This was posted so many times here and no one ever got banned for it, so what's the problem even

that's cool. you have more than i have and you're doing a good job.

i don't think she's underage, tbh. i think ppl sperg out on halfchan because her age isn't proven

That painting matches up with the general house feel in embed related.
Still skeptical.

kek. Story?

Halfchan just bans people left and right. Even mentioning Ciara/Eliza would be dangerous

well that's pretty much what i say. most of these girls no one knows shit about them. fucking whiner babbies chimp out at the sight of nudity though and mods are retards with a button marked "ban" so they just push it indiscriminately.

checked, satan

She's nice. I don't suppose you have photos of her bare feet?
t. footfag

just hide his posts. it's easy. he's just wasting his own time, no one here cares.

M8. idk why you think this is even worth it

She moved her stuff around.
Whats that thing on the wall above the bed?

I know lol. Looks like someone just discovered chans

I don't sorry. I have Babi's feet tho if you like, if OP is okay with that

Fuck, I might be a giant retard. Is that even the same room? is that even her?

I think those are wall pockets like pic related

Yes. Yes that's her. It has already been confirmed ages ago

dunno if this one has been posted already

anyone remember Babi?

Don't look like wall pockets to me. Got more pics to compare?

LMAO

N 1 member 3 weeks ago

these don't like her to me, but i'm not a real follower of hers.

fuck. nvm.

why are posting this other girl in the eliza thread?

Babi is like the Bataclan terror attack, really high death count but easily forgotten compared to Columbine and such.

She doens't have any context, she doesn't have a story. Eliza has context, videos, all that good stuff.

Oh is that what you mean, I thought to her right. But no I just skinned through the pics I have of her an no other ones have that thing in them

Some kind of linen cloth it seems. Maybe covering up smth, idk

Babi is 11-13 ys old though. We can groom her, don't hate on her. she's just shy. She actually went from showing NOTHING to showing her upper chest, way more of her face, posing her body, feet, etc. Give it time and don't let us fuck this up.

Babi can be our board's personal little project. Well, she's my project too. She wrote pic related for me :^)

pathetic

Won't be as pathetic when she whips her tits out for us. Little steps at a time user, like when you were a baby

nice video

I actually like some of the pics that sagefag has to share. He got some prime OC for my rekt folder

I'm gonna make a little sketch to show you what I'm thinking happened, light is shining off it, and it's very bright. So I'm thinking it's a window that the bed is shoved on.

any more stomach shots?

'OC'

I considered that too. But it looks more like the light is shining onto the supposed window. They do look like roller shades a bit. Really thick ones. And it doesn't seem like light is coming around the edges either

top kek

This is offtopic but do you have Evalion?

If the feet above are hers I'm not at all mesmerized, but thanks anyway.

t. same footfag

i posted all the eliza pics i had saved. maybe another user has moar

prime

checking these, but what a waste of digits, you massive faggot

here ya go user. That's the only one there is that hasn't been posted in the very beginning of the thread. She does have a really nice stomach.

oc

I do have Evalion but maybe we should do that in another thread so anons here don't get upset like when I posted Babi

You just wasted quad 7's on spamming you dumb cunt!!!!
The numbers are important guys!!
If we don't respect them and acknowledge and yess celebrate them than we die along with this board and God's favor for it.

prime oc

Yw man. It's all she gave us.

For now :^)

I know right??
He has no respect for our traditions and practice and he spams the same pictures.
SOMEBODY BAN THIS FAGGOT

prime
Oc
Flood

I didn't check them on purpose, because the sagefag doesn't deserve that. It's his fault quads were wasted, and tbh I like the idea of him frantically posting those things itt while everyone just hides it

if he wants to be cancer, let him be. Also sage your replies to him.

You might as well start that new Evalion thread, this one is being killed by the massive asshole posting gore and nastiness.

You think he won't follow us tho?

prime oc

I don't normally bother here because traffic is so weak

fresh oc

all of this is oc

I'm not convinced that it's her. What made you think it is?
Also made this.

Just noticed while looking in the left pic on top of window, is that a roller?

Keep it going guys

made 2day

sauce on the left vid?

nigger it was already posted in teh thread

She's a giant faggot.
Read encyclopediadramatica.rs/Ciara

Who ordered the hot dog

no, she's an attractive hole i'd love to stick my cock in

Sorry fegget. Yeah, her room seems different. I'm taking a shot in the dark here, but anyone ever know whether she ever moved?

Maybe a bf's house, idk… Ya got me there man

Yummy yummy in your tummy, amirite?

oc

Wow. Didn't know she made a video on August 3rd. Nice surprise

her face looks fucking weird in that vid.

Might it be drugs? Coz she did have a history with that

i was thinking botox, but i wouldn't rule out drugs

refering you to
She moved to a new city in summer 2016. Vid related was posted in december. So that is after she moved. The nude was taken way before that. So yeah, the room was changed.

not a sagefag am a fag now

Also, the wall doesn't have any shit on it. Probably because they recently moved.

Who's the whiteknighting faggot trying to run up the post count. ?

What exactly d'you think changed about her? Maybe it's just good make up. We know she probably spends an eternity powdering her snatch and whatnot

We can't know for sure unless we get he to confirm or deny the nude(s) Pic related -yeah yeah i know it was posted before (by me)- Is definitely real though.

My mom. I didn't let her into my room so now she's trolling me constantly :'(

just an oldfag trying to collect (you)'s

not sure how to describe it. it looks like the skin on her face got "tighter", like she got a facelift or something. but she's not old enough for a facelift

He's in the evalion thread now, so he has to switch inbetween threads kek. WATCH HIM RUN, BOYS

thought i was new
that's heartwarming user

No, I agree.
Just jewgled it. One of these methods? effectiveremedies.com/how-to-tighten-face-skin/

you're welcome for the feelz, user, newfag or old. i'm still hiding all of the off topic posts, tbh

sounds like a good deal
enjoying my oc amirite

yeah maybe. she might have just overdosed on mud masks or something. either that or she has shit genetics and it's starting to show through now that the golden bullet of youth can no longer hide it

Looks like she is going into JUST from all the drugs. Those are eyes are hideous.

Shes gonna look real pasty once she gets old.

It pleases me in a sadistic way to know that somewhere, someone is forcing himself to spend his time like this on our behalf.

It looks smoother in a way. So probably what you said along with make-up. Girls have a ton of tools at their disposal, which we haven't even heard of

kek. have another. mind if i save that pic?

She's gonna age horribly. By the time she's over 25-30 it'll be over. she'll be old and no one will like her. She might, and I'm not kidding, have to become a prostitute

she really does have "heroin eyes"

one sperg said 'prime oc'
choked on my skittles
pic is oc 2 dae ago

Haven't seen such a good thread in weeks.
Is this the beginning of the Holla Forums renaissance?

That's how you'll earn your (you)s from me, son.
I won't even hide that one.

I nearly choked on my mountain dew when I noticed I couldn't find one of the top comments that was there just 10 minutes ago.
Is she actively deleting hate comments? It was a youtuber asking 'How does she manage to be so manipulative?' Which sounds like something that she'd consider 'going too far'

no
foodbro isnt here to sage so im covering for him
cept am not sagefag am fagthelag

What did you like most about the thread, user?

prime oc was not bantz

Nope. Just a temporary respite from autism and not even a complete one because some idiot is spamming the thread

women are like IRL trolls
you reward and reinforce behaviors by giving them attention, by feeding them (you)'s. you condemn and lessen behaviors by ignoring them. any attention, good or bad, is feeding the feminine IRL troll. it's her true sustenance

still hiding tbh m8

/thread

You don't decide that

well done
srsly running out of non lewd shit
phone oc game iz bad

Look at those fucking beta orbiter comments. Holy shit. I knew they existed but to such a large extent is worrying.

Why do women have such a capacity for evil?

make babi thread
or if babi thread still exists, bump it with oc

How do you correctly format your mp4 recordings? I can't get Holla Forums to accept mine no matter what I try

stop being a thread fag ew

idc man, you're just shitting things up for no reason. Try to participate in a thread you do like in the future, and ignore/hide the threads you don't.
Or make a decent thread explaining, in a civil manner, why you think your approach in this thread was justified and try not to sperg out when someone doesn't agree with you.

Legend says, if you google 'eliza ciara' you can find a lot more stuff of her

let me stop you right there nigger
i dont have to be civil nor rational
so fug you and prime oc

I'm not even that into her. Sure, I'd fuck her, like Evalion or some other chan-whore, but I do like finding things out about another person's life and indulge in the 'culture' by lack of a better word.
I ignore the orbiters if they have nothing of value to add.

as a lover of a/b cup tits, i must admit hers are very nicely shaped. 8/8 would suckle

Stop blaming the whore, you fucking orbiter!
If, as a man, you have such little self-respect then it's your problem, not hers.

this one is of the primest type of oc i think

Well, I do mine H.264/AAC fast.

top kek user. that one is primest

I remember she got doxxed.
Dump the info if you got it.

I like every boob-size. From totally flet-chested to D-cups. I don't even know what I prefer. Bewbs are nice :)

Totally not a fan of feet, but for some reason I got super excited that I found this, after footfag was so sad there didn't seem to be any.

Footfag; these are for you!

What's her IG?

Trips demand we find it for him

not me, user. when i see a pair of big tits, i have a reflex reaction and want to fuck her for about 2 seconds, then my rational brain kicks in and tells me to look at her stomach. if it's not a giant beer gut yet, it will be in 10 years. pic related is the gold standard for bewbies.

b sure to dl all this oc but most importantly
b urself and follow heart of cards

Fucken hot. We can totally agree on that.

she's autistic and stalked by the worst of the worst /r9k/ faggotry. she makes new social media accounts weekly. they are always changing.

American Mouse thread

which sane person has folders dedicated to shit posting saved onto their phone
not this guy

Yeah.

See pic number 3

Is that a match bois?

Hm. Her face in that lewd pic really, really resembles hers imo. So yeah, already thought it was her.

looks like it to me
i didn't know about american mouse

y not siberian ;_;
am done arrived at my destination

I made that up, you goons. Thought it was funny if you get the reference

I'm getting a bit tired, it's late. Gonna dump whatever I have left and go watch some videos or smth

She looks older there. Something did tighten her face up.

ok have fun
also that oldfag comment was great because im actually new af la mo

I would also appreciate a bit more trips-checking in the future. I got at least one here and in the Evalion thread no one checked my hitlerdubs

You sneaky newfag! Eliza angery!

Digits not being checked means that the actual content of the post is being looked at. Not just the digit. This shows true quality of a thread.

But Eliza also STRONK!

well that's all she wrote

Can't you do two things at a time?

That post you quoted is just an excuse from an user who got too lazy to honor our ancient traditions.

Thanks man, much appreciated! Nice trips too.

if you're too busy mulling over the content of the post, you don't even notice the post number, user. surely you've been in that position before?

Remember to watch Mayweather vs McGregor

shes getting fat and more ugly every month
someone tell her to go on a diet

Found more just now.

I have, but trips wasted make me genuinely sad. It's okay to make a mistake, it's another thing to justify it with some far-fetched logic instead of admitting to it and moving on. Just check other anons' trips, user. It's not that hard. And if you forgot to check them, check them in another post. I usually see them when I quote a post. It's right on eye level where you write.

Eliza's FRIEND though. Holy moly

If you had the analytic power, you could see the correlation with the ratio of digits being checked compared to quality of a thread. When checking goes up, quality goes down. When checking goes down, quality goes up.

This is not too say that checking the cause of the loss of quality, it just a sympton.

Quality goes down, checking goes up. Quality goes up, checking goes down. It's all relative.

This thread is an example of that.

No need for patronising. I'm not being hostile. I understand that if a thread is only about gets then it becomes shitty, but this thread has had some digits checked and look at it now. Not a bad thread if i may say so myself.

if you're on a board without id's, why not just samefag it? no one will know

Good God she's big… the second and last ones are killer.

wtf happened in this thread

Samefag for what? getting nice digits? That shouldn't be the sole reason for a thread, it should be a fun bonus once in a while. We are better than halfchan and we should make an effort to stay so. Dropping things like checking trips is just another symptom of a dying culture. Hold on to your traditions.

We hid the shitposts as they were posted, so to us it looks like a normal thread. If you only just came here. well. Some spastics spent over 3 and a half hours of his life posting nasty stuff. Idk why.

we're definetly not better than halfchan

Not with that mentality. And yeah, we definitely are. Go back, then come back and say that again.

he must've enjoyed it that much

I am God.
Before I leave this worthless place I will kill anyone I deem unfit for anything at all, especially life.
I hate you people for leaving me out of so many fun things. And no don't fucking say, "well thats your fault" because it isnt, you people had my phone #, and I asked and all, but no. no no no dont let the weird looking Eric KID come along, ohh fucking nooo.

Or stay if you like it, idc.

we're in an Eliza thread filled with gore i think im fine here

Your sorrow is our pleasure.
Ah. A preemptive strike 'I'll just say it first so then they can claim what I said is true'! Well, it is your fault. You chose this life. Now go back to halfchan, you faggot .

dubs negated because you're cancer

halfchan is no fun i want to start cuck and trap threads here
surely now they'll realize im a shill

Good thread. Bumping it from death was good.

digits confirm, user

And so it ends… At 230 replies. That's probably about 190 to 200-ish without the spammer. Well done everyone.

thanks user

attention whoring rostie

who cares ?

apparently quite a few of us, user

I

WOULD

EAT

HER

POO

I used to think this girl was cute until someone linked to this massive log of all her online activities. Good god is she a disgusting, sick cunt. Off the top of my head:

-Slut, sleeps around.
-Demands money from orbiters.
-Sells used panties, sometimes from other people to mock the people buying them.
-Drug addict.
-Obsessed with this boyfriend who dumped her for being crazy.
-Routinely tries to force him to get back together with her.
-Threatened to claim he raped her if he didn't.
-Went chan to chan specifically looking for pathetic losers to exploit.
-Gets off on convincing her orbiters to kill themselves.

post nudes

have the link?

EW LOOK AT THAT GROSS BELLY BUTTON

Too late.