My nation

Would you accept my citizenships?

Yes I would.

Wouldn't work because eventually people would revolt due to being unable to control or get rid of retards

Examples: Soviet Union, Nazi Germany, Great Britain circa 1700s

< being unable to control or get rid of retards

Please read the whole post user.

OP is Eritrean

Will you take a white spic or only "pure" whites?

I did, and there's still many flaws the OP didn't consider. For one thing, no government is perfect. Especially this one that OP is talking about, considering:

This means OP will take 5 year old children out of the homes of every individual, and being that people are not born as heartless people who don't want to provide for their family, the inherent morality instilled in all human beings will come into effect. If the people of the OPs nation don't revolt, then other nations with more pure hearted people will rise up against OPs nation and prevail.

OPs nation is basically every dictatorship ever, nothing new and it won't work. This alone is enough to fuck itself up.

No I won't take the children out of home and they won't be deployed until they are 20 years old. Children will be trained at the military school and go home by afternoon just like the regular school. The reason I want them to be militarily trained is they will get paid and to stop them from becoming wussies.

well considering the message your state of government is founded upon which is evident through the obvious desire to control people's wills and lack of compassion for people sick in body and/or mind or just people in general, and the obvious motive acting upon fear rather than what the American dream basically is (which should be clearly understood as to what the authors of the Declaration of Independence intended before any argument is made), then I would see your country not lasting even 100 years or maybe even 60 years regardless of what kind of military training you're referring to. Especially in the current age where more information is available to public use

no

I will accept the sterilised white spic, mixed white and pure white people. Do that answer your question?

Yes.

If they are unhappy then they are free to leave the country. I want loyal people based on faith, racial patriotism, authority and domination so why would I want to keep the unhappy white people in my nation against their will? The sick people are allowed to access to the social services as long as they can afford. They have the family to support them. I don't ban the private social services. I just don't want the leeches to suck out of my nation.

Please have a read on .

May the white race dominate the stars!

user, even Spartans started at 7

no

Meant for

Why not? It is best way to protect the white citizens at all costs to ensure the white race survive.

What if boy is 16-25 and looking for a virgin wife? I'd say 13 for him would be legal if marriage is the purpose.

i'm all for saving our race. i just think larping as a failed system will never be the way to do it.

I am sorry for the misunderstanding. I mean the pedo guys who want to have sex with 14 and under age girls. I am fine with the guys marrying the 15 years old and older. The reason that I choose the 15 age limit is to stop them from dying due to the births. Do you understand why?

If the world collapses then it will be easy to create a nation. The Ice Age is due in 2030 so that means more land mass to colonise. Yay!

Understood. And also, with modern technology and the knowledge we have of germs, the likelyhood women will die from births at the age they mature at 13-15 is highly unlikely. It is the most safest. Not long ago women would die because doctors would spread disease from not washing their hands or tools when they would give birth.

Now hags are risking complications because they waited till they are all used up and they got only less than a dozen eggs left.

bring on the ice age. niggers can't deal with the snow

this. now that soap is commonplace, bleeding is the main (almost sole) reason for pregger deaths

Not extreme enough. Legalize recreational killing of niggers with a chainsaw and then I might consider it.

add kikes to this list, and i'm down

Why just chainsaw? Can't we use swords? I mean, some of us want to have some fun and get some HEMA practice in.

Nigger do you seriously think I would let my precious chainsaw touch those filthy kikes? Of course not, death by chainsaw is too good for them. (Also, my chainsaw has sentimental value to me. I don't want to risk damaging it beyond repair) I usually kill Jews with a sledgehammer instead.

i vote all weapons. just so long as there's no punishment for the cold blooded murder of kikes and niggers. if they want to be in a white society, they need to be afraid

i'd go for a 30/30, really. most of us have one

I will lower to 13 but if they are at risk of bleeding then they need to wait until it is safe to do.

Ok I will legalise the niggers and Jews as the pest so you can kill them.

user, we know how to treat gunshot wounds with Quikclot gauze. This isn't 1900.

those posts were about excessive bleeding from women giving birth, not gunshot wounds

Back to your basement, self-flagellation and jacking off to He-Man comics, faggt.

I will not force them to suffer the bleeding because I don't want to lose more white women. White women is important resource otherwise we cannot increase the white population.

Your state is shit

my nation will be better

They will be vengeful when they are older.

He is not white and Islamic countries is shit.

how many tranny arena fights will there be daily?

I don't want to waste the tax money on the degenerates.

nope, I don't want to deal with 3DPD

It will be commercialized and privatized.

I don't want the tranny fighters to inspire the people to become trannies so the no is still no.

Where are you from?
Anywhere with English as a first language is obviously ruled out.

eat shit and die

I refuse to be Islamic.

I know. I'm saying women dying from childbirth these days is rare. The complications that would arise are more biological than procedural.

It's fucking cuba or some shit isn't it? Like "Hur dur cubans are white too, cuz we from spaniards and spain is in europe" or something?

and i refuse to be westernized

that is going to happen either way
life becomes easier via technology, makes people weak, weakness leads to apathy, apathy leads to the death

Yea the citizens will have access to the free medical care as long as they are paying the tax and have state businesses profits fund the government medical care. The abortion and euthanasia is only legal if the baby or adult is defective.

It isn't my first language.

fuck of kike

No

Ok I don't have a problem with the Nazbols.

me neither and im not a nazbol, i just like that image

Then just fucking tell us

Why don't you just become a muslim?

My dream is to lease or buy a island and establish a paid membership based community and start a tourist business to reap the profits. I admit I am from Australia and the reason that my English is poor is due to my deafness but I tell to anyone that it's not my first language to spare me some harshness.

NO

What it's called? United States of Insecure Omega Cuckoldry?

Niveusfortis

Yes because I don't want to live amongst the degenerates.

Please define what counts as a Defective Person.
This definition has a lot of potential for unwanted subversion so should be defined explicitly

This thread is populated by tiny penis men-wanna-be's, who sit in their mom's basement, and dream of bigger things, hiding behind anominity on an image board.

Edgy shit.

IT is nice to live in nation that is free of degenerates but ice age is due in 2030.

rly? wat do to prepare

Buy wa>>7318592

I mean. You need to buy warm clothes and house in remote. There are animals around to hunt for food.

Yes

You hate private property?

Sounds like a shit nation, keep it to yourself.

I mean homofags. The homosexual people.

He mean homofags. The homosexual people.

Gleefully yes

ITT: OP has no grip on reality whatsoever. Good thing you'll stay contained to this board for the rest of your life and never actually get off your ass and go into politics. Phew.

even if he did go into politics he couldnt win an election

Am I too authoritarian for your taste?

What if I am into politic?

I would pretend to be someone and win the election, this is how my former pms in Aussie won. Democracy game is not fair as you think it is.

You will get a suicide by (((them))).