How to uncuck the fucking shit out of your eating habits

how to uncuck the fucking shit out of your eating habits

this will teach you how to uncuck your body by eating better, guaranteed to make big agro and big meat and dairy shills rage steaming furious

trigger warning for very manly smelly men who have biceps in their testicles and are scared of gay vegans and their dangerous attack celery: this is a whole plant based food thread.

Pic related is what your diet should look like. if it looks anything like the ((((standard american diet))) you have been cucked on such a level that you have no fucking idea. guess where most of our health problems come from? guess where the money goes when you need medication or hospital visits? or when you need to go to the dentist?

I'm going to post a few guides, and even an updated "cum guide" I made taking the best advice from all the other guides out there.
I hope you enjoy and benefit greatly. an uncucked body for an uncucked mind

Update: I learned from the previous thread which had alot of derailment issues but even still there was very good debate and conversation even within the derailing portions of the thread. alot of people asked alot of good questions, and there were even a few shills. I made some changes to the material in the thread and added some more links, and even included a questions and answers section based on the previous thread.
I also included some of the answers to those questions in the main portion of the thread so that those questions wouldn't even need be asked in the first place since they would be answered as you read along. still, people will carelessly skim the thread and learn nothing, and ask some really fucking stupid questions. that's okay, because they will be getting a whole lot of replies just saying "read the damn thread"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ufsZ3PtMKLQ
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17044765
youtube.com/watch?v=OKvT8kcbSYg
youtube.com/watch?v=wKW4S2Nw6Jw
youtube.com/watch?v=wgihTBZrOvY
youtube.com/watch?v=Bmg9kLe3tQI
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9808648
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8777015
phytochemicals.info/abstracts/phytic-acid-antioxidant.php
youtube.com/watch?v=tP_LIY8cjf4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goitrogen
archive.is/nAocO
youtube.com/watch?v=x3yp0oTd1YA
youtube.com/watch?v=tS9NpmU6PHs
archive.is/XO44k
archive.is/bGphH
archive.is/QmcIK
archive.is/AQLlY
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Questions and Answers

just so you know: without a doubt this thread will be swarmed by shills or people claiming that I'm gay just because I like plants. I'm gay for completely different reasons I swearjk or screaming "whear u git protons?" or "muh organ meats!" "eat animal brains!" just do your research. don't fall for the rigged studies and everyone who is trying so desperately to confuse you so that you are not the best you can be

make sure that you don't trust me! I'm just a plant faggot! do your own research!

pro tip: when you go full plant based, you get the BEST shits. even better after you learn how to toilet squat safely. (don't try this at home)

Yea maybe more. I'm an involved OP and I don't just pump out a thread and dump it on you guys. I stick around and answer questions because I'm a good fucking person and a real human bean. alright bro?

you really need to sort out your own life out before you provide deconstructive criticism and point out problems in everyone else.

ask your doctor the difference between the health of people who are fully vegan (and doing it correctly with all vitamins and minerals and necessary nutrients and amino acids and omega 3 accounted for) vs vegetarians who still eat milk, cheese, eggs. you will be surprised.

eat em roasted occasionally or just soak raw nuts and seeds in water overnight and rinse them out to "activate them" (you can't really activate cooked or roasted nuts and seeds)
soak overnight and drain, add new water, and cook really really well.
cooking them usually works, toasted rolled oats tastes great as home made cereal.

also, it's important to eat lots of garlic and onions (avoid a few days before going out on a date or something) because they help with vitamin and mineral absorption, and they are great cancer fighters.

also here are some links on phytate, tell me what you think.
youtube.com/watch?v=ufsZ3PtMKLQ
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17044765
youtube.com/watch?v=OKvT8kcbSYg
youtube.com/watch?v=wKW4S2Nw6Jw
youtube.com/watch?v=wgihTBZrOvY
youtube.com/watch?v=Bmg9kLe3tQI
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9808648
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8777015
phytochemicals.info/abstracts/phytic-acid-antioxidant.php

youtube.com/watch?v=tP_LIY8cjf4
why alot of vegans fuck up really bad (like the junkfood-snackatarians):

you have to help your body naturally get rid of the homocystine it produces by eating enough:

and finally, eat two tablespoons of ground flax seeds every day. (reduces prostate cancer risk) but women benefit too! remember women have the female prostate, but besides that they need the omega 3's too.

you could do it for a combo of sad animal reasons and health reasons or you could say "fuck it, I'm only doing this for me" in that case, you still want to avoid meat, chicken, and fish and anything that comes from animals. even if it came from a clean place top KEK in 20XX when you cook animal products they become carcinogenic. the youtube channel nutrition facts mentions alot of this. I'll post my link list. ask for it if I forgot, and I will gladly post it for you.

don't burn your vegetables you stupid fuck

Don't underestimate the amino acid content of hemp protein powder and spirulina. I can also eat beans and nuts and cacao beans and I actually get too much protein.
as for fish, I rather get my Omega3 fatty acids from walnuts, pumpkin seeds, flax seeds, and chia seeds. if you are only interested in the liver for vitamin A content, why aren't you eating spinach like our favorite sailor or carrots like our favorite rabbit? seriously, ask your doctor about this.

you what MVIII? hemp protien powder, spirulina, moringa powder, maca root, fruits and veg ARE my multivitamins. I only supplement D3 and B12.

because Holla Forums is important. many people want you to succeed. if you eat healthy you will live for longer. you will have influence on the world for longer, and be able to teach others for longer. what you say and do, does and will continue to have an effect upon the earth.

alot of those things are really fucking healthy. you don't have to eat tons of them, but ignoring them just because they contain some phytoestrogen is stupid. we are brought up to believe that men are testosterone only and women are estrogen only.
this is retarded because while men to tend to have more testosterone, and women do tend to have more estrogen, males and females do have both. men do make some estrogen, and women do make some testosterone. not only that, but there are many different types of hormones. there isn't only one kind of estrogen, and there isn't only one type of testosterone. there are many, and even more of other hormones not commonly mentioned in normal conversation.

take a look at flax, and do the research on the studies behind it. why is it so great for prostate health? flax has phytoestrogens in it, but it helps men. meanwhile, eat too much soy and you get breasts, panic, cut back really fast and lose weight and feel relieved that they actually went away, fuck… scary shit right? but interesting anyway. don't try it because you might get stuck with them.

look up that study where women who ate miso paste (contains soy) reduced their risk for breast cancer.
it's a bad idea to eat a ton of soy, but eating a little might be appreciated by your body. soda however? fuck that. never ever. not even a little.
also if you ever gotta eat some soy, it better damn be organic or at least non-gmo, or that shit will fuck you up, allergic to soy or not. hope this helps.

do you really believe that phytoestrogens kill gains? how do you explain some of the female body builders then? the ones that don't use drugs

if you are worried about estrogen then m8 I have some bad news for you. look up how much hormones and antibiotics and estrogen and all that shit make it into your steak or your milk or fish. pro tip: it's a whole fucking lot more than what's in a handful of cashews that's for sure.

pro tip:(I would avoid hops and beer completely though if you want to make your girl friend happy to be fair and honest here)
pro tip: PRO TIP: never ever EVER take a drug called finasteride. do your research. ask your doctor. talk to your dad, your uncle, your grandpa, and anyone else who might be taking it. AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE ask your doctor before doing anything. I'm Not a doctor.

I have seen a few guides out there that recommend bathing with warm water and vinegar, or using baking soda with water as a paste to wash hair when it's more in need of it, then rinsing after with warm water and then warm water with vinegar at the end so it doesn't react. the vinegar rinse keeps it from drying you out after, especially your hair. if you need something with suds you can get the castile soap from mountainroseherbs.com (price on the gallon size + shipping beats wholefoods castile soap price if I'm not mistaken).

if you want to be extremely lazy about it, alot of the shampoos and soaps in wholefoods are very expensive (and a huge ripoff) but have less bad shit in them compared to alot of the bath products in other stores. I wouldn't recommend it.

apple cider vinegar bath feels great though. take your skin sensitivity into account first though. you don't want to irritate yourself. beware of eye contact too.

you might also want to get some shea butter and other unrefined natural plant oils to moisturize your hair and skin instead of using conditioner. obviously using too much makes you a walking oil monster so use less than you think you need and work your way up. don't use the shea in the hair though.

go ahead and do some research on people who get deficiencies on b12 and D3 (even people who eat meat and eggs get this, but they don't want you to know that)

b12 supposedly shows up in dirt alot, because the bacteria there make it
supposedly some people who study the past suggest people got more b12 because they didn't rinse off root vegetables or other plants very much before eating them because they didn't consider dirt as dangerous of a think as we do (or something along those lines) and ate more dirt accidentally. then again, great way to get parasites and other horrible diseases.

d3 is a controversial issue as well. alot of people just say "just go outside without a shirt on for a while every day"
and their advice is good and bad. yes, you will get some vitamin d just from exposing your skin to the sun, depending on your race you might need more or less….
but we also have to take into consideration the fact that our atmosphere is all fucked up. weather or not you believe in global warming or climate change doesn't matter a shitting bit. the fact is that for some reason, known or unknown, agreed upon or not, our atmosphere has some fucked up shit going on. alot more UV is getting through than it used to. this means more skin cancer, more sunburn, and more eye cancers or eye health problems.
so the b12 and d3 issue is a controversial one.
you can:
OR, you can do what I do: (and honestly I rather do it this way, plant based fegget lel or stronk manly meat man stereotype) and just get them from a brand I can trust.
I think it's silly but very sad that meat eaters get the b12 only because the animal is also given the same thing as a supplement, and we then watch those same people still get b12 deficiency anyway because it absorbs so poorly into the animals who are given the supplement (injected or added to food) and we again absorb it poorly when we eat the animal products.
I'm just saying.

VERY IMPORTANT TO AVOID PETTY ARGUMENT DERAILS

I will say this. have complete faith in the bible and you will falter. have complete faith in science and you will do the same.

the last thread got derailed fast. if you aren't shills, why do you argue about the most stupid shit? Muh technology, muh guns, muh petty random shit. all I'm saying is eat your fruits and veg, and avoid shit thats scientifically proven (yes I know some science is shit, see red shift) to be bad for you. we can all jerk around pretending to know everything about ourselves, and I'm slightly guilty of this by association of trying my best to understand and making what I only believe are fair logical guesses, but it all comes down to this:

we all know that even the mightiest predator in the wild is preyed upon by the smallest of parasites, like mites, worms, and mosquitos for example. there are rare, if any at all exceptions for this. nobody is really immune to everything. we are all technically each others prey. you see, perfection is a dead end in this reality. the reason we are all so simultaneously tough and weak is because everything on earth can in some way fuck the shit up of someone or something else, while also being vulnerable to getting it's own shit fucked up by just about anything, even by accident.
since there is danger everywhere, we are all forced to constantly try our best, and that is what makes us weak, but also monsters.
Yea.
just take a look at the aboriginal peoples. they looked strong, but after the globalists reached them and gave them tshirts and alchohol, they look pathetic. they are a destroyed people. it's very sad.
just because we are capable of doing many different things, like the aboriginals were capable of accepting the tshirts and alchohol and other globalist bullshit which ruined their lives, doesn't mean that we should.
even if we are omnivores, and are capable of eating both plant based foods and animal based foods it doesn't mean that we should
if we are capable of getting all of our nutritional needs in a way that poses the least risks to us, and benefits us the most, then that is logically the way that we should do it.
which brings me to one of the most important points:
AVOID EATING SHIT, EAT GOOD THINGS.
go learn all about how the government subsidizes most of the worst and most unhealthy shit out there and ask yourself why they do that? ask yourselves why so many people that work in big pharma and other corporations work double jobs/double positions in the government. ask yourselves where the money goes when you buy food, and where your money goes when that very food makes you sick. who benefits from your ignorance and suffering? who throws millions and millions of dollars at the government crying and begging them to stop them from labeling GMO foods so that people are uninformed and unable to make a free choice in the store? who cries out in pain as they strike at the innocent?

yes I like nut milk. bitchs love my cashew sauce

I'm going to eat what's healthy, not because it's called natural. I avoid synthetic multivitamin shit, but I eat plants like spinach for the vitamins. I could say that the spinach (if it's organic, or I grew it myself) is more "natural" than the synthetic multivitamin and be fairly "fair" by doing so, but you got to be careful. not everything that's natural is good.
snakes. snakes are natural.
watch this funny fucking video.
guaranteed to make you laugh really hard, or you have a shitty sense of humor
http s://www.y outube.com/watch?v=AftZshnP8fs

make your own juice at home at least. store bought juice is just mostly sugar water, even if it's organic. But even then! why drink juice when you can eat the fruit itself? I would rather eat an apple and an orange than drink apple juice or orange juice.

thyroid and endocrine system disruptor. makes you wonder why so many people get cancer? honestly there are alot of reasons and it's just one of them. lots of people also say it calcifies the pineal gland. people these days get loads of fluoride exposure. they drink it in their water, they brush their teeth with it, they rinse their mouthwash (some contain fluoride) then they go to the dentist and get a cleaning. guess what's in the stuff they use, and then the dentist gives you a fluoride rinse as well. it's way too damn much. alot of kids and people get "dental and skeletal fluorosis".

scroll to the the section where I mention foods for every vitamin and mineral. honestly lots like those.
nuts, seeds, beans, greens, onions, garlic, fruit, veg, oats, favoring complex carbs, avoiding simple carbs and simple sugars and most if not all proccessed foods. whole food, plant based diet avoiding pesticides and gmo's. organic if possible, non-gmo at the very least. shop where you can afford it. don't get ripped off. (whole food, not the store wholepaycheck)

I don't think there are nearly enough of those in plant foods to hurt anyone. I have been eating plant based for quite a while and never had any problems.

which is why I mentioned a list of what foods correspond to each vitamin and mineral.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goitrogen
archive.is/nAocO

this is why you eat iodine rich foods like I mentioned in my thread (did you read or skim?) it's important to get a good amount, but not too much as it can also be harmful to have too much iodine.

Spirulina
Kelp
Strawberries
Dried Seaweed

seems fishy

if you research the amount of protein that people actually need every day, and then research the amount of protein found in plant foods, you quickly realise that vegans are doing alright. even potatos have some. I wouldn't depend on them though. variety is very imporant

Okay, listen. go to a store. pick up a bottle of any popular name brand multivitamin.
read all the different ingredient lists (usually more than one) and tell me you want to put that synthetic shit into your body. tell me that's healthy. protip: it's shit
even the vitamins themselves in the multivitamins are shit quality, not even to mention the horrible additives.
if I can eat spinach and nuts and herbs and other plants and get the same vitamins and minerals and nutrients, I'm definitely doing it that way.

that's a big assumption to make considering that rice and beans has been a staple food for certain cultures for very very long and rice and beans just happen to contain amino acids that the other is missing. (they both have amino acids that the other doesn't and make up for each other) and how do you explain ancient cultures eating hemp seeds? (contains all the essential amino acids) many ancient cultures also ate chia seeds.

they are different obviously. how? I don't know.

because the Eskimos eat the same meat that everyone in America does. right?

do you want to live every year taking tons of prescription drugs for all the health problems you're likely to get on the standard american diet? do you want a higher risk for diabetes, atherosclerosis, high cholesterol, prostate cancer, breast cancer (men have tissues there too), alzheimer's, dementia, and many other cancers and health issues?

or would you rather maybe live the same, or maybe even live a little longer but have a higher quality of life until your day (hopefully naturally) comes?

then you just proved yourself wrong buddy. if you eat shit you will live years in health problem hell before the natural end. alternatively, you can eat healthy and there's a higher possibility that you will live more years peacefully and in good health.

quality of life, over quantity of junk food experiences. you choose.

I'm Not a doctor. Ask your doctor before doing anything.

set aside some space for when you want to make it fresh. get your fresh ingredients somewhere that sells them at a fair price. make it fresh at home and then eat it right away.

fun salad recipe for beginners

wash everything really good then squeeze some lime and lemon juice in a cup with water for your drink (just lemony limey water, kinda nice actually unless you're brainwashed to drink soda)
and then squeeze the rest of the lemon lime juice in the salad greens after shredding them into bite size pieces, add everything else in, pour in some balsamic vinegar, drain the canned beans and corn and add them in on top of the greens after washing and mix it all together. leave the salsa on the side and eat a spoon of it every few bites after the salad. take a sip of your drink and chill. nice.

want to share some recipes?
here is a good one:
or
protip: you don't have to use oil, just cook on a lower temp for longer so you get some crisp
anyone else got some good plant based recipes?

oh and I forgot, you can add some soy beans (out of the pod) (and remember always non-gmo at the very least!). they blend in nicely along side the peas, but add alot of extra texture contrast and some nice after flavors.

I am Not a doctor or a nutritionist. Ask your doctor and nutritionist before doing anything.

here is a list of vitamins and minerals and other good things that the human body needs. take note that there are many other whole plant foods that may contain similar vitamin, mineral, and nutrient contents but I wanted to keep this list from becoming too overwhelming so I only listed some of the better sources per specific nutrient.

I decided to make this list because I noticed that some people would post links cherry picking news stories about some dumbass or their stupid kids getting some horrible nutrient deficiency or disease because they decided to go full plant based or "vegan" and how the article shames them and shits all over them for making poor choices and how they should learn from it and start eating alot of animal products because plant foods don't have vitamins! they are just fully devoid of all nutrients! so start giving big dairy and meat industry your money so that you can make your body sick as shit so that you have to give all your money to big pharma and pay those hosptial bills!

Just totally disregard all stories of people who ate the standard american diet and had some horrible life threatenting emergency!

basically they want you to pay subscription fees for your prescription fees just like bad video game companies want you to pay for dlc and subscription fees to keep playing their game or being able to access online multiplayer. Oh sorry you were brainwashed from an early age to not consider a meal a "meal" unless it has some animal product on it? you got sick? good citizen go get your prescription medication so that your heart doesn't stop, and by the way you're on this pill for life. just another fee, just another bill, just another tax on your life.

so I'm going to show you that a whole plant food diet is loaded with vitamins and minerals. you just have to be smart enough to eat them in the right combination so that you get all of your vitamins. after you see this, you will probably decided to stop spending money on stupid multivitamins and start eating your vitamins the right way.

vitamins

Brussels Sprouts
Beet Greens
Spinach
Cabbage
Eggplant
Green Peas
Flaxseeds
Asparagus
Sunflower Seeds

Swiss Chard
Green Beans
Asparagus
Collard Greens
Mustard Greens
Bell Peppers
Bok Choy
Turnip Greens
Kale
Spinach
Beet Greens
Broccoli

Bell Peppers
Asparagus
Green Peas
Carrots
Tomatoes
Cantaloupe
Collard Greens
Brussels Sprouts
Fennel
Parsley
Chili Peppers
Swiss Chard
Mustard Greens
Eggplant
Turnip Greens
Cabbage
Spinach
Broccoli
Green Beans
Bok Choy
Beet Greens
Kale

Broccoli
Turnip Greens
Avocado
Lentils
Cucumber
Celery
Beet Greens
Asparagus
Dried Peas
Bell Peppers

Spinach
Broccoli
Garlic
Bok Choy
Bell Peppers
Turnip Greens
Cabbage

Almonds
Tomatoes
Oats
Onions
Carrots
Banana
Strawberries
Watermelon
Walnuts
Raspberries

Spinach
Broccoli
Beets
Lentils
Asparagus
Parsley
Black Beans
Strawberries
Tomatoes
Avocado
Kidney Beans
Papaya
Peas
Celery

Oranges
Blueberries
Strawberries
Pineapple
Cantaloupe
Broccoli
Brussels Sprouts
Spinach
Peas
Kale
Asparagus
Bell Peppers
Grapefruit
Tomato
Lemon
Lime
Kiwi

Spinach
Turnip Greens
Swiss Chard
Carrots
Beet Greens
Kale
Collard Greens
Bok Choy
Tomato
Basil
Bell peppers
Parsley
Broccoli
Mustard Greens

Almonds
Spinach
Asparagus
Kale
Sunflower Seeds
Broccoli
Tomato
Carrots
Avocado

Kiwi
Kale
Asparagus
Cilantro
Basil
Broccoli
Spinach
Parsley

minerals

Swiss Chard
Cabbage
Basil
Kale
Celery
Broccoli
Parsley
Oregano
Garlic
Spinach

Soybeans
Oats
Pumpkin Seeds
Peas
Lentils
Broccoli
Spinach
Asparagus
Tomato
Kidney beans
Black beans
Sesame Seeds
Cashews
Sunflower Seeds
Almonds
Flax Seeds
Onions

Spinach
Beets
Broccoli
Tomato
Carrots
Kale
Asparagus
Celery
Lentils
Kidney Beans
Peas

just eat some natural salt (food grade obviously)
(I very rarely add small amounts of natural salt to my food for the sodium chloride)
I dont always use salt, but when I do I use a little.

Spinach
Pumpkin Seeds
Soy Beans
Cashews
Sesame Seeds
Black Beans
Kidney beans
Almonds
Dark Chocolate

Kidney Beans
Lentils
Peas
Black Beans
Oats
Tomato
Celery
Carrots
Walnuts
Almonds

Spinach
Oats
Pineapple
Raspberries
Strawberries
Turmeric
Kale
Garlic
Soy Beans
Basil
Lentils
Peas
Almonds
Celery
Kidney Beans
Banana
Onions
Black Beans

Spinach
Cumin
Parsley
Turmeric
Asparagus
Soy Beans
Lentils
Pumpkin Seeds
Kale
Black Beans
Peas
Broccoli
Kidney Beans

Asparagus
Lentils
Spinach
Cashews
Peas
Pumpkin Seeds
Broccoli
Sesame Seeds
Oats
Tomato

Asparagus
Sesame Seeds
Kale
Cashews
Soy Beans
Spinach
Sunflower Seeds
Walnuts
Almonds
Lentils
Peas
Flax Seeds
Pineapple
Raspberries
Grapes
Broccoli
Kiwi

Spirulina
Kelp
Strawberries
Dried Seaweed

Brazil nuts (has alot! don't eat too many)
Mustard Seeds
Sunflower Seeds
Asparagus
Sesame Seeds
Flax Seeds
Spinach
Broccoli
Garlic

Oats
Tomato
Broccoli
Apples
Bananas
Green Beans
Molasses
Prunes
Dates

Broccoli
Carrots
Almonds
Dates
Prunes
Walnuts
Lentils
Kidney Beans
Avocados
Bananas
Onions
Cashews

horsetail is one of the best
do your research

amino acids
(hemp protein powder is great for this since it contains ALL the essential and non essential amino acids!)
eating both hemp protein powder and spirulina powder is an excellent way to stay on top of your essential and non essential amino acid needs.

I like to sprinkle spirulina and hemp protein powder on my cereal. turns it an alien blue green color, tastes the same. smells chalky though.
hemp protein powder is great to add with some cacao powder and raisins in the blender with just water, you don't even need milk. makes the best the best the best chocolate protein smoothie I ever drank.

other good sources of plant protein include
(they may or may not be as complete in the amino acids as hemp, but eating a variety of different plant foods is a cool way to overlap their nutritional content so you get a bit of everything from each)
peas
beans
nuts
seeds like chia and flax
oats
peanut butter (get the natural stuff. no ingredients other than peanuts)
broccoli

best fiber
oats
beans
flax seeds
chia seeds
peas
broccoli
lentils

best healthy carbs
beans
oats
peas
lentils

best omega 3's
walnuts
chia seeds
flax seeds
pumpkin seeds
remember to buy your chia seeds and flax seeds whole, store them in a dark cool place, and grind them at home right before use. you don't want fats that went bad. those are vulnerable to spoiling even if you don't notice.

best fats
nuts
seeds
avocados

broccoli
asparagus
spinach
peas
nuts

citrus fruits
nuts

another way of getting phosphatidyl choline and phosphatidyl inositol is to find a good source of non-gmo organic soy lecithin (if you don't mind soy)

Warning
there is a connection between eating meat, choline, carnitine, getting cancer and cholesterol problems, and TMAO. this is a great video explaining this. what's the funny part? doesn't get digested the same way in people who eat a strictly plant based diet.
youtube.com/watch?v=x3yp0oTd1YA

I am Not a doctor or a nutritionist. Ask a doctor and nutritionist before doing anything.

but instead of reading all that shit I could just eat a pop tart.

HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN HIGH PROTEIN AND AMINO ACID MULTIVITAMIN CEREAL AND NUTMILK

to make nutmilk

you could also dump a can of pumpkin in this! it's like pumpkin pie cereal!

Want to know the secret truth about protein bars?
most protein bars are just as bad, if not worse than the junk food snack bars sold next to the lines at shopping stores. you can actually convert my home made cereal recipe into a cereal protein bar by the way. just add a little peanut butter (only peanuts and maybe a little sea salt. no other ingredients. read the jar before you buy it. you want the real peanut butter) until it sticks together and then and smash it together and press it into bar shapes. "walla."

First of all, all of those ingredients are just possiblities. You can choose to add or not add any combination of them and make your own custom cereal.

Secondly, you must probably not bring a calculator and a scale with you when you go shopping!

Do you even remember looking at cereal at any store and seeing how much it costs? I remember when the boxes of cereal were HUGE and only cost 2$ for a double pack. now cereal costs 7$ or more a box in most cases and the boxes are less than half the size they used to be. Not only that but cereal has become less dense. Cereal companies are literally selling you boxes full of air with "some cereal". Cereal has become the new potato chip bag and this is exactly why I want to stop supporting them, but I love cereal so much and I know other people do to, so I want to teach everyone how to be independent and self sufficient enough to make their own healthy and affordable cereal without any unhealthy additives. Screw the cereal companies. We freedom now.

I am not a doctor, a nutritionist, professional, or chef. ask your doctor before doing anything.

shit cost to much.
and im pretty stingy when it comes to spending money on food sometimes.

HOW TO AVOID FLUORIDE

HOW TO REMOVE FLUORIDE FROM YOUR BODY

youtube.com/watch?v=tS9NpmU6PHs
about bpa ^

>others will tell you "just buy some cheap-ass carbon filter!" which doesn't even remove significant amounts of chlorine but rather the chlorine "flavor" and don't remove any fluoride at all

HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN TOOTHPASTE

another great trick or two for whitening your teeth is to brush your teeth with cinnamon, then put a small spoon of the yellow spice turmeric (related to ginger) in your mount and swishing it around until its a liquid (like mouthwash) for a few minutes. you can swallow the turmeric (but ask your doctor first) and then put a spoon of coconut oil in your mouth and swish it for another few minutes. spit the coconut oil out (in the trash, as it can freeze and harden in your pipes in cold weather, or may present other pipe clogging issues) and before you know it, a few days later you can notice a difference. (doing it every day of course, and changing your diet to a healthier one like this guide mentions)

Warning
Don't swallow any kind of toothpaste, ever. For this type of toothpaste the reason you don't want to swallow is the coumarin content. If you brush your teeth often, and you decide to be a dangerous idiot (absolutely not recommended! do not try this at home) and swallow the cinnamon toothpaste, you will get large doses of coumarin and get very sick or die.

I feel like my mouth is cleaner than ever, and again this is cheaper than any toothpaste you could ever buy in the store.

teflon and aluminum accumulates in your body and actually helps the fluoride hurt you more so avoid using kitchen wares made from those materials. also avoid copper. that shit can give you too much copper from what it releases into your food and cause you severe problems.

HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN DEODORANT
deodorants often contain aluminum and other horrible toxic shit that gets absorbed by your skin.
(It's now obvious to you why chemtrails are a mix of barium, strontium, and aluminum besides other things)

Method1.

warning
magnesium chloride deodorant when used by begginers can feel itchy, sting, burn, and tickle. this happened to me because I wasn't used to it, and I used way too much. when I used less and continued using it didn't happen to me anymore.

Method 2. (more difficult and more uncomfortable, but some people prefer it)
and its done.

you can make very small amounts to practice until you get the right texture. its like a paste you put it on one finger and spread it onto your underarm.

always remember to read ingredient lists on everything.

RED PILL

alot of these are from aluminum factory run off but the BIGGEST scam and the reason why dentists and the government pushes fluoride so hard is because it is a waste product of refining plutonium and uranium enrichment for weapons and nuclear powerplants. It's insanely expensive to dispose of it legally so they sell it to dentists and the states to add to water as a supplement, medication without consent. People ingest it and it ends up in graveyards or downstream in the ocean, basically highly indirect illegal dumping.

Body care
if you can wash your hair with baking soda, and then vinegar, you avoid alot of crap from shampoo and conditioner (read those (((ingredients))) and shit your pants. it takes getting used to but you save loads of money from buying all that crap. I rub wet baking soda into my hair in the shower and rinse with water, then I add white distilled vinegar and rinse with water again, and then I let it dry and rub a small amount of coconut oil into my hair as my conditioner. If you can avoid the microwave too, and go organic or at least non-gmo and full plant based food, you avoid so much trash.

It takes some getting used to but never give up and you will succeed. remember to avoid things that seem expensive, while many companies and corporations that sell organic food exist, many are out to just get inexperienced shoppers money. usda organic oats and flax seeds and dry black beans from wholefoods (dispenser section where you fill your own bag) are usually a good price to compare other things from as "fair"

I am Not a doctor or a dentist. Ask your doctor and dentist before doing anything.

Oh boy OHHH boy user. go get yourself a calculator and start adding up the cost of all the coffee you get from coffee shops, the milk, cheese, eggs, meat, fish, and all the other shit you buy now. add in the chips, doughnuts, alcohol, beer, and all the other shit you have. whatever it is you buy, just save all your papers and add up the totals.

you WILL shit your fucking pants at how much money you spend on stupid shit. if you just try, it will probably be better than whatever you are doing now. ask your doctor! they will proabably be happy. just ask them first.

good shit

if you want to be less healthy than peak performance.

I guess you will never learn how to do food the right way so you can do health the right way.

Amen brother.

all i have is 2 eggs on two toasted bread. ramen or something else cheap later on the day there happen to be a sale on hotdogs which was 1.25 per an 8 pack so some already own ketchup and mustard on another two slices of bread a day and bunch of water pretty much makes my meal per a day every day.
I only ever eat anything more if its free or on sale.

This is what schizophrenia looks like.

If you want to get swole, ignore this retarded advice. Plant fags are effeminate gays who do not know what it means to be a man. OP is a no-ball faggot (as usual).

Good for you. Enjoy your own eating habits.

but OP, I do everything that you do and pile it on top of some roast beef

Okay I'm going to deconstruct this for you so you can understand a bit better.

Okay so this is what you eat everyday. Now,

has some protein and some lecithin which is good but also a bunch of cholesterol which is bad

I'm hoping that this is at the very least somewhat brown in color whole wheat multigrain with a bunch of seeds in it, and not some cheap cracker ass bitch ass punk ass bitch white cracka bread that you feed to ducks and the park or some shit. NIGGA. because even whole wheat can get you fat, but shittttt, if this is only white bread then that is a very simple carbs we are talking about here. simple carbs are in most cases weight gainers and not even the good kind of sexy fat distribution type of body weight. we are talking the fat ass and not the good kind, pot belly, land whale body-fat. not the good kind.

You see, when you eat very simple carbs, (especially processed shit) your body takes it and turns it right into sugar inside of your system- that freaks the fuck out of your insulin and turns all that sugar into bad (and very difficult to lose) weight along with the insulin resistance you get (also difficult to recover from). basically goes bad simple carbs - to bad simple sugar and insulin freakout - to bad weight gain.

more simple carbs.

some protein but more cholesterol and shit. remember that hotdogs are made from the worst shit. they don't joke about lips, hooves, brains, and assholes for no reason.

ketchup isn't really bad. it's what they make alot of ketchup out of that's very bad. you are probably getting a brand that has high fructose corn syrup as the sweetener. that or just ((("sugar"))) as some vague legal term for (((random mystery sugar))) and this sure as hell usually means something other than sugar from sugar cane. if you can find a low sugar ketchup that has actual sugar from sugar cane in it then it's usually fine as long as you don't overdo it.

but why eat ketchup when you can just put some actual tomato on stuff? tomato fucking kicks ass!

Mustard is actually really healthy. as long as you're eating a brand that's ingredients only list things like mustard (the plant), vinegar, spices, water, salt. then you are good to go. unless you have blood pressure issues and your doctor says to cut the salt.

more simple carbs.

GOOD. very good. where is your water coming from? try to get some spring water and ask for a water quality report so you can avoid brands with high amounts of fluoride. try to buy a brand that is bottled in HDPE high density polyethylene as it's one of the safer plastics. avoid BPA. if you can get your water bottled in glass, then go for it. but don't go bankrupt and don't fall for any water filter scams. most don't even remove fluoride and cost mooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyy.

you are getting too much simple carbs and are missing out on complex carbs, most vitamins and minerals, and amino acids. since you appear to only be getting any simple carbs, chances are you are probably getting no damn fiber the fuck AT ALL. this places you at higher risk for prostate and colon cancer.

I suggest that you talk to your doctor, and at the very least pick up the habit of replacing some of that white pasta and bread with some rolled oats with ground flax seeds for breakfast, and dark red kidney beans with tomato for dinner.

look at this list (through and through, top to bottom!) for vitamins and minerals.

I'm Not a doctor.

How do you shit?

This needs to be presented better. I'm not going to become a /fit/izen after getting this clusterfuck of info.

lel, /fit/ doesn't even like me. maybe your eyes need to present themselves better to the words user. have some patience and read a little bit every day.

you can archive the webpage, or go to "file" "save" and save a snapshot of this page for later, or even copy and paste the text from the whole page by selecting all, and copy-pasting to a text file.

read a little bit every day and eventually you will reach the end and know some good shit you didn't know before.

good shit that will change your fucking life for the better.

you can do it.

7/10 was okay joke

tasty tbh. there's something primal about eating an animal's hooves

wait… what?

THIS IS MY LAW

This is a bourgeois porky diet

now you're just pulling shit out of your ass. next thing you will tell me it's the cat's cradles diet.

This is why vegans are retarded.

Add a sublingual b12 supplement and you will be much smarter. You'll also be able to sleep at night.

hello user, yes this is reading comprehension.

it's like that stupid law in that one state that you can't eat icecream certain days of the week.

It always fascinates me how much time and effort some people put into their diets.

Lmao I remember in BCT a bunch of people tried telling a DI about their special diets and the DI just called them retarded and smoked the fuck out of them. They got over their swpl faggot diets pretty quickly after that.

Nice trips, ketoanon.

Always wondered, why don't people on keto use heavy whipping cream? When I was doing it, I used it in my coffee, made mousse with it, and used it with some water as a milk substitute in certain things.

Timestamp your bicep then. We all know you're a scrawny faggot because every vegan is.

Is this a thing?

Might want to try an injection. Get B-complex at any feed store. Follow the directions for pigs.

Wow, thanks for the giant dose of common sense, OP.

Most people know what's good for them and what's not… they just don't care. But A for effort, pal.

You gotta eat big to look like a pig. 6GOMAD!

Yea It's really sad how many people become obsessed and do it the wrong way

BCT? DI? what kinds of diets were these?

No it's not. Fluoride is a bital bone nutrient that whitens and strengthens teeth

like most of you, I'm between skinnyfat and ottermode. not every vegan is a bodybuilder user. but Baboumian is.

Hmm, heavy cream is used a lot as we can use milk.

are you implying I was being dishonest or something? I put up this thread for all to see. not one part of it is any more on display or more hidden than any other part. I even mention supplementing with B12.

I didn't squirrel anything away and I'll be glad to make a change to the list so that it's mentioned redundantly even once more. just for you and your obsessive dirty fucking face.

You forgot fluoride in your vitamin list. A weekly injection of 500mg sodium fluoride is neccessary for strong healthy bones and white teeth. Studies show fluoride might even make you smarter.

Shills always come out in full force whenever people try to turn their life from shit to something worthwhile.

Its funny how jewish people are a minority race on this planet and still control a majority of the media entertainment industry.

I mean with the steven spielberg, the ron jeremy, howard stern, or even the rabbis and all of their fathers, grand fathers, etc.

I love how donald trump is just a front man for continuing the shadow gubmints regime and how were being conquered and divided even more because of this controlled opposition.

Gotta love the whole wikileaks front to boot, julian assange and edward snowden may just as well be controlled opposition; it wasnt much of a surprise alex jones came out as being a jew supporter.

Feminism was designed to break the sincerity, loyalty, and even intelligence of a woman meanwhile men are suffering from emasculation.

Fucked up how all the video games, the movies, the stories, the music, and especially the schooling when growing up has really all just been a lie and we discover that were being lied to like nobody has ever seen before….

You cannot save everybody but dont ever stop trying because the more people you can get on that band wagon of trying to reconfigure what your entire life was built into the happier you can be because it then becomes easier.

We all have these resources and technologies on this planet yet we are being restricted from a very large portion of them and played into a currency system that makes us fight and/or kill each other in the name of greed.

Some people are in worse positions and just happen to be at the wrong place at the wrong time and have no choice but to make wrong choices just to survive.

It feels like the only reason science was really made because of how fun it is to manipulate reality to have a better understanding of how it all works even though we all die and cannot protect our memories after death.

If our biology is actually true to what we an truly research through internet and physical libraries then we are only on this place to reproduce and thats pretty much it.

Get a load of all the shills who are going to try attacking me, theyre usually quite obvious when attacking people and these sad sacks of shits get paid to do this…

You gotta love how ignorant people are of physical strength and the biology or chemistry of domination and submission.

If anything it should be completely natural to us but as we can see, people still pretty much exhibit this behavior, hence 7 billion people now.

Its sad how warped and manipulated our perception is….

This guy is crazy

addition to vitamin list
as mentioned in other parts of this thread, everybody has problems getting enough vitamin B12 and vitamin D no matter what they eat.
make sure to avoid shitty mass produced versions of B12 like cyanocobalamin and D like lanolin (chemically processed sheeps wool)
try to find a good product from an officially tested and verified company that doesn't fill up their products with additives like titanium dioxide and magnesium stearate, and does a good job at staying natural and clean. best vitamin D I know is Cholecalciferol, while the best vitamin B12 I know is methylcobalamin. for the cleanest product, try to get a brand that is certified vegan and certified organic.

Fucking THIS!

The basic rules are so simple, and you don't need to be obsessive.

You don't need to go crazy with suppliments or always eat organic. You dont need to completely avoid meat. You don't need to freak out if you don't get your daily dose of fucking goji berry and kombucha. If you eat a hotdog, you're not going to cut your lifespan or cause your body to go into a state of shock. Everything in moderation, and be mindful of what you eat.

My aunt lived to 104, and she attributed her longevity to drinking lots of water and low stress levels. She never smoked or drank heavily, and she practiced moderation. And of course lot of it just comes down to genetics. In fact, at one point, the oldest living person was a woman who lived in central Africa; she attributed her longevity to dumplings and bush tea.

OP, you need to chill the fuck out.

Well first of all how are you yourself not crazy for being on ANY of the chans to begin with?

But then you have the audacity to call another person, on the same exact website you just so happen to be on, crazy.

Please enlighten me.

too long didn't read any of this autistic shit

I follow simple rules to eat healthy. I eat on average 2 meals a day, slightly below 2. I eat enough to make my stomach not feel like it's caving in so I can lay on my back and not feel discomfort. I try to use fresh ingredients, or non premade ingredients, and make my own meals, not just reheat something already made.

need a snack, brb trailmix break

Holy fuck I hate people like you so fucking much and I really hope you die of cancer at a young ass age.

Dietfags are the last people you want to take advice from. Anyone who comes to you with a huge and complex system about nutrition and what you can eat and when and all that tripe, treat them with extreme skepticism. These are compulsive people, trying to fix broken shit in their lives through ocd like control over what they eat. Notice when you meet them in real life they seldom come off as very healthy, and they rarely act rational and stable. It's quite possible people have different bodies and needs and a search for any end-all health/nutrition system is chasing windmills. But I will give you my very simple system for perfect health. Free and easy. I can't really claim it's going to work for you, I can only say it works for me. I'm never sick and I haven't been to a doctor in 20 years.

1. Have a varied diet with as little processed food as possible. Our stone age ancestors were healthy. Our agricultural ancestors were also healthy. Lifestyle food related diseases and problems are a modern thing mostly, so it's easy to conclude that there is where the problem lies. Eat varied food that's not factory processed. Stuff you get from nature, stuff you get from farms, stuff you get from the ocean, etc. Whatever your pre-20th century ancestors would have eaten at any time in history.

2. Eat in moderation. You should allow time for feeling hunger between meals. Most people eat by rote and they very often eat too much. Learn to eat when your body tells you it wants food. If you have problems with obesity, try to be mindful about eating slower. Personally I eat 2 or 1 meals a day, but do whatever feels right for you. Just keep moderation in mind.

3. Don't be sedentary. You don't have to be an obsessive /fit/ autist. You don't need glutes like a bull. But keep active. Do something physical each day. The minimum level you're looking for is about an hour casual walk, but you can do less if you convert this into something more intensive.

4. Drink lots of water. Coffee and tea and soft drinks and the like are ok as snacks and treats. But keep the main bulk of what you drink water. This point is the simplest, but it's actually also the most important.

Most of estrogen in meat products is natural estrogen that your body knows how to convert into testosterone, repress the action on cells, or get rid of. Estrogen in meat products isn't harmful, unlike synthesized estrogen. Phytoestrogens and pesticide estrogens are millions of times more potent than natural estrogen, because your body doesn't know how to get rid of it or repress its action, yet it still latches on to estrogen receptors with no control over it whatsoever. This is why most vegan-only guys are also soyboy faggots.

we're going to need some proof of that buddy. I'm sure as hell it doesn't help with our countries wonderful cancer rates as of late.

I find it very conveient for you that you take phytoestrogens from plants, and place them in the same category as pesticides. please tell me why is it that eating flax seeds being as it is that they contain phytoestrogens can actually reduce the risk of prostate and colon cancer? please tell me why miso paste (soy based) reduces the risk of breast cancer in a bunch of women?

but oh shit! lets put them in the same category as pesticides!

here's a video of you.
http s://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovKw6YjqSfM

I eat fruits and vegetables much more than I eat soy and it isn't my go-to jack of all trades for when I get hungry. just wouldn't be very smart if you're concerned about vitamins and minerals.

OP sounds like one of those hyped-up alternative Christian preachers who wears leather jackets and shit, combined with a vapid nutritionist fitfag.

Why do vegans always come off as preachy stoner faggots that don't get laid?

Try harder you dumb nigger shills

Muh divide and conquer

What did i tell ya ladies and gentlemen?

We need some applause here for the paid actors known as Shilligans

Holy fuck shilligans yalls kang and sheeit nao bruh sheeeit

you must be the biggest fattest food cuck considering you are praising the use of an oversugared pathetic excuse of a paste for tomato and putting down others who appreciate the juicy fresh flavorful goodness of an unadulterated real and unfucked with tomato.

you disgust me.

I didn't read any of his autistic faggot shit so no shit I don't know what it said or if it could have agreed with me. You're probably a goon like OP.

Fuck off veganfag. I said that was my simple system and I can't guarantee it works for anyone else because I'm not a retarded cultist like you who think I have some sort of divine insight into shit.

People can try things out for themselves and decide what works for them. Fuck off back to your marxist university with your cult bullshit.

Relax, autist, I think some anons were just pointing out the fact that nutrition is fairly simple and OP seems to put way too much thought into it.

This is true. I know a guy just like OP and he's a total nut.

Because they are low-energy stoner faggots who don't get laid, that's why. At some level they realize how pathetic they are, but instead of lifting themselves up they attempt to infect others with their bullshit to feel better about themselves.

Also, whether op said it or not, a good way to be healthy and lose weight is to just stop fucking eating so much. Eat 1-2 meals a day on average for a few years.

Yep, you nailed it.

tomato fucking kicks ass!

Yeah, don't pollute your body on a regular basis and don't be fat. Some people are just bored and need a hobby, so they choose nutrition and fitness.

Also, I think this user is spot-on…

I would rather avoid the risk of cancer, dental fluorosis, skeletal fluorosis, disrupted thyroid, and disrupted endocrine system.
archive.is/XO44k
archive.is/bGphH
archive.is/QmcIK
archive.is/AQLlY
No fucking thanks.

At which point do you believe that wanna be psychological manipulation actually works against people who truly are awaken to what is actually happening?

I absolutely love meat bu i also can agree with OPs post.

It is the sad fact that shills such as yourself continue to carry the legacy of the sore loser.

I do think OP is out of his mind for randomly telling a bunch of shills and the rest that are user or admins to just randomly stop eating whatever they eat just so they can follow this pretty much vegan style diet.

Vegans actually wont eat some of this stuff, you may want to try doing some research before you go to an interview to become a shill again because you suck at it pretty badly.

But then again with how pathetic getting paid to literally shill is as sad as it gets.

Bet you kiss your wife and kids on their foreheads every night in that beautiful home youre paying mortgages on whilst worrying about all the bills you suffer from because you chose to opt for a credit line and biting off more tha you can chew just to prove yourself to an politically structured monetary system that "rewards" those who willingly go into debt with higher credit lines.

Bet you feel like a real man huh? Bet you feel like youre accomplishing something in life eh?

I bet you feel like youre doing your part to contribute to society and most importantly to your immediate family.

Youre just a sad sack of shit my friend. ):

No one asked for this massive info dump, no one is going to read it, anyone who cares already knows, copypasta threads are shit, your evangelism of vegetarianism is counterproductive, you're wrong on a few points, no one has two hours per day to cook and soak beans, making your own toothpaste is retarded and

BOY HOWDY

but you like the dick

Funny, I originally settled into my 1-2 meal a day habit because making food was too much work and time out of my day that I could use for other things.

you can have your casual and relaxed "it's not a problem" and very non-serious view on the whole idea of eating healthy but I- The OP am presenting this thread so that people can do better than just fine.

I am presenting this information so that people can do FUCKING GREAT.

that's what I want people to realize. you can eat like a typical fuck or you can eat slightly better than think you're doing fine, or you can nut up and shut the fuck up and do really fucking GREAT.

I'm starting to believe that people who join these discussions to say "hey guys, it's cool don't listen to OP, just eat in moderation" are simply trying to find a very sneaky way to douse the fire and talk everyone down.

they are essentially saying "Nothing to see here! don't listen to OP! just quietly go about your business! go back to being stupid!" while they shout at each other on handheld radios "SHUT IT DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I wont accept that and I Damn fucking hope nobody else will either. I expect better from you all. you're here because you're smart. you're here not because you are a reject but because you reject everyone else

wake up DAMN IT!

not the hero we need but the one we deserve

Wow, you actually typed that out. When I called you an autist, I was just using a silly pejorative that people often use on imageboards, but now I'm starting to think you actually have some psychological issues. Or perhaps I just 8 the b8…

Perfect is the enemy of good. I want adequate nutrition at the minimum possible cost in time and money, and it has to taste good enough to keep me happy

You sound like a frenetic motivational youtube video. A strange hybrid of new age cultist, TV preacher and infomercials with a mop of smelly dreadlocks on top.

NO.

Alternatively they are rejecting your belief that pic related is worth the massive investment in time and energy. You've barfed up a massive set of instructions and we just don't agree with the values that underlie them.

I care about the post not the diet

Oh, I see.

Autism speaks, it's time to listen.

Here's an amazing thought. What if people actually are interested but actually also disagree with you?

Also my complaints about your post don't mean I think everything is perfect, I disagree with your solution

Why would we want to "talk others down"? It would be nice if Americans didn't treat their bodies like sewers because it ultimately costs taxpayer $, but for the most part, I couldn't give a fuck less what people stuff into their mouths.

I just know your kind and find people like you insufferable… and I'm bored.

Yes, OP. Everyone who disagrees with you is a paid shill.

how does it cost taxpayer money when you decide to eat a donut

You really don't like Jooz, huh?

EVERYTHING I DON'T LIKE IS JOOOOOZ!!
Mental. Illness.

Yeah, the old anti-veganfag Holla Forums conspiracy.

Here's a tip: everyone everywhere hates veganfags, it's not a conspiracy that causes everyone to reject you wherever you go. It's that you act like retarded batshit insane cultists. Most people have a pretty decent idea about eating healthy. Most people ARE pretty healthy. You think they are not because you're in a food related cult that portrays things as much worse than it is.

A balanced diet in moderation is the time tested healthy diet and most people know it.

Poor nutrition and obesity rates lead to increased medical costs, and we have things like medicare and medicaid that fall on the taxpayers.

Slippery slope. Eating a donut is one action point in time, and not indicative or does it explain an individuals complex history.

Both of those welfare programs should be abolished regardless.

No they don't. You know what costs a lot? Old people. If they die of a poor diet and lifestyle at retirement age the system saves money

Social security is one of the greatest evils affecting this country.

I understand why you would be motivated to want me to believe such a thing, but my mission is the same. make people aware of the truth. I wont stop, and nobody you send will make me stop. I'm going to crush the globalist diet and make people healthy. healthy people think more clearly. globalists don't like that.

there is a time when evil runs out of moves. that was a few steps ago.

Not to mention that old people/retired aren't in the work force, and thus contributing nothing to the country and just being parasites on the system. They should be forced to save up their own money on a personal basis and no longer receive gibs or die in the streets.

Yeah, no shit, dumbfuck. Forget it, you missed the point pretty hard.

It's not just the elderly that suffer from chronic conditions, and when they do, we find was of preserving their lives with meds/procedures that prolong their conditions. Jesus christ, this board is filled to the fucking brim with morons tonight.

do you know how much money is spent insurance based or otherwise keeping old people who's best moments in life have come and gone on life support for weeks, months, or even years? it's in the millions per person.

People paid into social security. That's what makes it an entitlement program. It's not their fault the government decided to treat it like free cash

People were forced to pay into social security against their will.

they are pretending to be stupid and intentionally missing your points. this is one of the many tedious jobs of the paid shill.

Either way they have the right to get their money back

/thread amirite?
this is where the whole thing just teeters out hmm?

did I guess correctly?

or am I supposed to say- "How?"

You really need to get on some meds. I'm not even on your side, you Jew-obsessed mental patient.

I haven't told you to stop. I'm just saying I think your diet is stressful, inconsistent, too complicated, stupid and has too little meat in it. I have no problem with you doing your thing or promoting it. And I'll just keep doing what I do, tell people to eat balanced and moderately and not become psychotic obsessives about their food.

So what the fuck do I do then, when I never wanted to pay in from the fucking start? I never asked for their bullshit entitlement program. I would gladly take the fall and go into retirement with social security bankrupt if it means the future generations won't have to be leeched on by that welfare garbage.

I'm not pushing a narrative you twatnugget, I'm just discussing it.

there is nothing wrong with pointing out the fact that evil people are being paid by other evil people to tell lies on the internet in an attempt to influence society to benefit the globalists.

than push for abandoning it. It's your money. And frankly I wish more people like you would.

No, but there's something insane about assuming anyone who disagrees with you is one of them.

I disagree completely in every way. your way in my opinion is less than okay. I'm aiming for greatness. I hope nothing but the best for you.

How do I do that? It doesn't help that no political candidate will ever dare approach the elderly question thanks to those useless leech fucks being part of their voting base.

Be honest. I mean, seriously, be fucking honest – do you actually believe that there are people ITT who are getting paid to discredit OP? If so, please elaborate.

this gonna be good

assuming everyone who disagrees with you is a shill is stupid in some situations. in other situations it is exactly what is happening.

Write a letter to your congresscritter. Those do get counted when it's time to vote.

Especially when what you're pushing is an extreme fringe view of a basic human need, with no historical basis outside a few years of marxist university cults. Sane people understand that the more fringe their theories are the more normal people will be skeptical of them. This cultist seems to have lost track of that in his paranoia.

This is not one of those situations you lunatic

I'm not saying I agree with everything Holla Forums has to say, but damn they know a whole lot. that's all I'll say.

hey hey hey senora, Okay, I believe you.

Holla Forums is not really a mentally healthy environment.

I don't believe I have a reaction image appropriate for this comment.

This one, perhaps?

Sure, they speak the truth from time to time, but unfortunately, you have to filter through so much utter bullshit and tinfoil-hattery to find it. They're some of Donald fucking Trump's most ardent supporters–that tells me all I need to know regarding their powers of perception and intellectual merits.

Yes that image of the kitty cat struggling to grasp that watermelon larger than itself is not dissimilar to your inability to comprehend the significance of many gears let alone the complex machine that they are a part of together in this world.

that tells me all I need to know regarding your powers of perception and intellectual merits.

The Internet is not really a mentally healthy environment.

life is not a healthy environment.

If you answer a few questions of mine, I will read your posts and take them to heart.

Why are your posts so long, and how long did it take for you to write them?

Why take this to Holla Forums? It doesn't exactly strike one as a place frequented by people who are overly-conscious about their diet.

Case in point: dysnomia lelellelel Dysnomia???? more like FAGnomia amirite XdddDDdddd

also,

PICK UP THE SOAP

Your room is a toxic environment

Sounds like someone swallowed the koolaid. What is 8/pol/?

It's a group of newfag the_donald's on a site run by the CIA, on a board run by a turkish christcuck, where the only thing that happens are circlejerking about the latest marxist news from Sweden while everyone freaks out that everyone else is a shill.

Add to this a North Korea style personality cult around Donald Trump where bans start flying if you question the latest "muh chess," and add to this a moronic messiah meme-complex even though they haven't made a single functional meme in years because their dumb meme-cult makes all their memes forced.

And you have the autistic pit of stale memes and nothingness that is 8/pol/

Your mom is a toxic environment

Your body already has natural estrogen in it. Your body was built to be able to regulate it or get rid of it, because if it couldn't, then men would naturally be turning into traps. Also, keep in mind that not all meat has been treated with certain hormones. There are organic alternatives. But either way, the natural stuff can be controlled by your body.

There are a million possibilities for cancer to be caused, which is by carcinogens for example. I seriously doubt a naturally occurring chemical in your body would be the cause of it.

You're very welcome buddy. I did so because they both have estrogenic effects on the body. I do know that organic grown vegetables don't have heavy pesticides on them, but a fuckton of them do since most of them are treated in this fashion.

Did you know that cutting off your entire dick reduces the chances of getting STDs? Also, did you know that removing your eyes completely gets rid of your chances of getting retinal cancer?

But hey, lets blame a natural chemical for causing cancer instead of something that doesn't belong in our bodies!

You're doing yourself a good service for laying off on the soy. Most vegans fall for the soy meme and the men who do become faggots.

Incorrect, that would be your mom. (Who I raped last night)

I also raped your dog and then lit in on fire.

better than taking that greasy burger to the circulatory system pump

because words convey information. it took as long as you would expect.

It will.

Meaningful words arranged in a useful order convey information, not just words alone. You aren't smarter looking just because you wrote a dissertation, you fucking autismo.

if that's all it is then we're losing.

Jokes on you, faggot, I don't have a dog and my mom has a rape fetish… so, thanks.

That's where you're wrong, friendo. Contrary to popular belief, the heart is not a pump, but rather a series of valves.

Also, this gives away the fact that you aren't redpilled. Cholesterol, grease and other fatty substances are actually very good for the heart; They lubricate it, much like the oil that a gearbox uses to lubricate its internal workings. The whole "meat clogs your heart please give us shekels so we can remove it" is a lie that's been fed to you by Jews, but you're apparently too stupid to realize that.

And did you know where burgers were invented? Germany, of course. Legend has it that Adolf Hitler's first painting was of a burger. They were also used by vikings on long voyages, primarily due to their high energy. Many prominent historians are of the opinion that burgers were the deciding factor that allowed vikings to carry out raids on the imperial Japanese.

Remember not to believe the Jewish lies, kids!

Yep. Look around you faggot, does it look like things are getting better? The internet and the west are going down in flames while Holla Forums obsesses over emberor's latest tweet or obvious CIA strawmen like antifags. There is still hope, but not much.

define natural.

really, define natural.

you should be buying organic if you can get a good deal or growing it yourself.

I don't think you understand, faggot. I gave you a dog before I raped it, just so I could rape it. I also raped your mom with my chainsaw, but her vaginal walls were extremely leathery and able to resist it. This is obviously due to a centipede colony within her vagina.

(t. Centipede removal technician at a fortune 400 company)

be honest, this is simply about your disapproval of the damn good information I'm providing those who seek to improve their health. I'm not asking for money.

This, butter is the WD-40 of the human body.

Here's what I've been doing every day:
1. Toast about 1.5 cups of oats and maybe a half cup of chopped nuts in a frying pan with a small amount of coconut oil (or whatever fat you want)
2. Take a small handful out, let it cool, and add it to a cup of Greek/regular yogurt and refrigerate.
3. Add a pinch of salt, some cinnamon, and some vanilla extract to the pan. Add 2-3 tbsp of honey and/or maple syrup.
4. Remove half the remaining mixure and spread it 1/4 inch thick on a sheet tray or parchment paper in the fridge.
5. Add a cup of almond milk (or whatever milk) to the pan and let it boil for a minute. Transfer to a bowl.
6. You now have a hot oatmeal breakfast, plus a parfait for lunch, plus a crumbly and delicious granola bar to snack on later.

I also make huge batches of rice (cooked in vegetable/beef/chicken broth) and beans and make frozen burritos. Sometimes I make breakfast burritos with beans, salsa/veggies, and eggs, in big batches and freeze those too.

Barley and chickpeas are great bases for thick, hearty stews and soups.

Rice and vegetable stir-fry with peanut sauce is easy and healthy.

Big batches of potatoes and mixed veggies (carrots, peppers, onions, celery, etc.) are easy and delicious.

Big batches of interesting salads with various greens and veggies (kale, spinach, different lettuces, carrots, cabbage, peppers/onions/tomatoes/cucumbers/mushrooms) are also stupid easy to make and will last a couple days in the fridge.

It is extremely easy to eat healthily if you put a tiny amount of effort into it.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as heart pump,
is in fact, valve/heart pump, or as I've recently taken to calling it, valve plus heart pump.
heart pump is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component
of a fully functioning valve system made useful by the heart pump capilaries, vein
utilities and vital system components comprising a full heartpump valve as defined by God.

Many computer users run a modified version of the valve system every day,
without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of valve
which is widely used today is often called "heart pump", and many of its users are
not aware that it is basically the valve system, developed by the valve Project.

There really is a heart pump, and these people are using it, but it is just a
part of the system they use. heart pump is the kernel: the program in the system
that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run.
The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself;
it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. heart pump is
normally used in combination with the valve operating system: the whole system
is basically valve with heart pump added, or valve/heart pump. All the so-called "heart pump"
distributions are really distributions of valve/heart pump.

you got me! that explains why the united states of ameria is among the highest in the world for good heart health, and among the lowest for heart disease.

I wouldn't worry much.

10/10

I never worry. I welcome the apocalypse.

I'm opening up my chest this weekend and hooking up a battery-powered pump to some of the blood vessels (I ripped it out of a penis pump)
My calculations show that it'll allow me to oxygenate blood 40% faster!

What are there a lot of in America?

I feel like "niggers," "Mexicans," and "rednecks" will be the top 3 on the board for this one.

Is fat the only thing that separates american average diet from places where people are more healthy? Probably not. Correlation and causation and all that, pleb.

Oh boy, you might wanna brace yourself for this one: See, I knew you were planning on raping my mother, and so I made a prosthetic mask of my mom's face. Guess who was wearing that mask on the night of the rape–that's right, the woman you mutilated was actually YOUR mother. Now, you might be thinking, "bullshit, I'd know my mom's voice, and that wasn't her"; well, I thought of that too and implanted a voicebox to make her sound like my mom.

Dont believe me? Do you really think that's YOUR mom you've been talking to?

Hand over the recipes nice and easy. Nobody has to die today.

No. Jews.

Jews are putting a bunch of toxic substances in the water that lower heart rate, leading to poor health and conditions like autism.

While most sheeple are unaware of this, I, a superior being, intend to circumvent the Jewish trickery. (See for how exactly I intend to do this)

No, pretty sure it was your mom as she was a fat nigger. (I have no biological parents, I developed inside of a nigger's chest cavity and then cut my way out with a chainsaw when I was fully developed. Since then, I've been raping gays and killing niggers,
including your mom, pretty much nonstop (with the chainsaw)

I also shoved half of your dog up your mom's vagina and half up her asshole

I would rather eat them raw, but toasted rarely like once a month is okay with me.

I got them out but I got second degree burns because I took a handful out and then let it cool in my hand

prefer molasses or agave syrup

nice

rice isn't the best carb. you can train yourself to cook oats similar to how to cook rice. tastes almost the same but way healthier. I'll give you a cashew cheese recipe but if you use it promise me to stop using eggs.

We already control the penis pump market and have subverted the technology in anticipation of your move. Always two steps ahead of the goyim.

t. Shekelbergstein

Lol no

I wouldn't reccomend this. when I turned it on my cock got fucked right into my heart.

This is normal. Don't listen to him. Is that really enough to deter you from being able to throw cars at people?

what of there in an merica was on the range?

In this sense, it's when something that belongs in your body, is in your body. The estrogen in meat is identical to estrogen in your body, but the synthetic estrogen is not. This is what it means.

That's what I'm definitely doing. I live in a desert with terrible soil and bone-chilling freezing,but I'll be growing my own stuff in a greenhouse. I also plan on having a chicken coop.

You know what? That's great that it reduces prostate cancer and breast cancer. If you have to disrupt the endocrine system to save your life, be my guest. But it doesn't come with drawbacks either, such as being more effeminate. I doubt that the phytoestrogen has to do with it, but feel free to prove me wrong.

Be my guest. I'll stick with my meat instead of soy.

You type like a woman

How can anyone know that something "reduces the risk of cancer" when we don't know how cancer happens or even what cancer is? That we don't know these things aren't controversial at all. No one can predict cancer or say why one person gets it and one doesn't when both do exactly the same thing, or even the one who doesn't get it does the presumed culprit behavior more excessive.

How do statistics pseudoscience fags know that someone wouldn't have gotten cancer anyways? Perhaps they would have gotten it in another second most polluted place? Why doesn't lung cancer go down even though smokers are down like 75%?

Using arguments about cancer is bullshit. We know it has something to do with pollution, but we don't know how, why and what.

Rice is definitely not the best carb, but it's easy and cheap so I'm okay with it. I also have a weakness for pasta sometimes. Meh.

I'll have to try the cashew/carrot/yeast mac and cheese thing. My girlfriend is vegan… she'll appreciate it. I am not vegan by a long-shot, but I do recognize that Americans eat WAY more meat than they should and that a mostly plant-based diet is far superior. I'm taking small steps in the right direction.

As far as the salad batches go, yeah, I usually make them one at a time, but they COULD be made in batches if you're lazy. There's a hydroponic place near my house that sells the best fucking greens I've ever had, and the heads last for way longer in the fridge than any other fresh or pre-packaged lettuce/salad I've bought.

Anyway, kudos to you for eating better than 99% of Americans.

Didn't know men and women typed differently. Do I type faster, slower, with one hand, two hands? How does this work?

WELL YOU TELL ME! YOUR THE FUCKING ONE WHO MADE THAT CLAIM!

THE SECRET IS IN THE SAUCE

Calm down dude, I'm not the autist. I was adding to your point by expanding on another perspective about the "muh cancer" retard argument.

on a couple very long studies people who ate flax vs the control group had on average less incidences of cancer from this one study I read.

you can look it up and prove me right or wrong if you want.

dr gregors got a few videos on it.

http s://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQJMBMuIUqU
http s://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XhN3gyCOzs
http s://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpZyC7qcciw
http s://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhzC0itENiw
http s://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaMAQ5CIuIs
http s://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEAcUyv4LZ4
http s://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhzC0itENiw
http s://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQ906ZWlaME

hey thanks you're kinda cool m8.
oh and add a teaspoon of your favorite mustard to the cashew cheese. maybe even a teaspoon of mild sweet miso. gives it a little kick.

where is that meme from again…?
how to you bold text again? forgot how a month ago.

And what else did or didn't these control groups do? The thing with statistics is that when it comes to as complex systems as humans (systems we don't understand or are able to frame properly) using statistics like that is not very scientific. I know modern "science" uses it like that for political means all the time, but in reality it's still an abuse.

Statistics work perfectly in a predictable system where you can define the parameters properly. You can designate speed, direction and velocity and do statistics on the trajectory of a ball. Perfectly fine. But when it comes to something as nebulous as cancer and human behavior, it's pretty much just guesswork.

>nope, that's just what (((they))) want you to think

Just fuck my shit up.

That's what DNA does, not hormones. DNA controls the levels of hormones to initiate proper growth. If hormones told us how big to grow, then everyone would be the same exact height.

I never said they were the same thing. They have the same effects, but they aren't the same thing.

Again, I never said they were the same.

Out where I live, everything is fair game. Tons of open land where nobody even lives. You can make it as big as you want, really.

It caused by a whole lot of stuff that contains little phytoestrogens, similar to the million papercut effect

Your genes didn't intent you to be a effeminate weakling, that doesn't occur within nature. A Y chromosome inherently makes you what you were intended to be: a man. They do control your growth though.

True. Soy in different forms can produce different levels of chemicals and phytohormones. The soy that's really bad for you is the GMO type used to process shitty frozen tv dinner food.

Apologies, I thought you were him replying to me. Keep in mind that there are also alternatives that reduce cancer without acting like estrogen.

do you understand what a control group means? essentially if I'm not mistaken here, the control group did everything exactly the same but without flax consumption.

I had stones once in a while and found it helped drinking more water and peeing more often. Flushes things out more regularly to prevent buildups. Perhaps it can help.

talk to your doctor and ask them if it's a good idea to net search "what vegan foods are low oxalalalala"

Will do.

So are you full-on vegan? I've been adhering pretty strictly to a vegetarian diet for a while now and using animal products sparingly, so I'm thinking about taking the leap to vegan. My biggest hurdle will be refusing to eat meals that other people (friends, family) have made for me. No good vegan/vegetarian-friendly restaurants around me either… I don't go out to eat that often, but when I take my girlfriend or parents out, it sucks having to eat a vegan/vegetarian option that feels like an afterthought.

Do you experience these problems? What do you do: cave and eat the meat (one chicken breast isn't gonna ruin your entire diet) or staunchly object so nobody has to go through trouble for you?

Nah, you should go full vegan. Both poorer health and more difficulty in having social relationships, what's not to like? You'll gain new and likeminded soy-friends on campus. Start growing (and stop washing) your dreads now and you'll be ahead of the curve.

When people refer to "the autist" in this thread, that's you.

lol, I'm a 27-year-old college dropout. I missed my chance to be a weird hippy.

I'm a responsible adult who works with his hands to make a living, and I'm just trying to be as healthy as possible.

Thanks for the advice though.

=D

There's this cool new thing called divergent evolution where all mammals come from a common anscestor and still use many of the same proteins for the same purposes, especially hormones, which is how estrogens given to cows can get into the water supply and turn the frogs gay

I was drinking a liter+ of water a day, and eating very low oxalate and barely any meat, yet that didn't stop me from forming a 17mm stone that I needed to have blasted (and now I'm sitting on 40k in medical bills that I can't afford due to the procedure and stone related ER visits).

Meeting my macro goals on a strict vegan diet while cutting out all high oxalate foods is essentially impossible.

I'm pretty sure you're conflating things, but the chemicals don't turn the frogs gay, you fucking moron; they actually develop reproductive systems.

I'm not saying you can't be healthy as a vegan, but… you can't be fucking healthy as a vegan. Eat your meat boy, listen to grandma.

Ye gods. I've only had tiny ones and I wince at the memory of them. Something seriously fucked with your shit, and sadly enough the medical establishment aren't very good at obscure stuff. Maybe fasting, before adding foods one by one into your diet over a long period of time?

No idea if that's a good idea, but your situation sounds like it requires trying more fringe stuff. Hope you get better in any case.

you could go iron will monk mode and politely turn away any and all food and just chill while other people eat very addictive smelling food right infront of your face and just go home and eat later, (people will not shut the fuck up. people will keep asking you over and over and over again like the want to FUCKING BREAK YOU if you would "just like to have a little bit of pie" until you are ready to scream at them, but just stay calm and keep being polite and rejecting them peacefully)

you could do the same as above but bring a premade snack from home like trailmix or granola trailmix balls stored in some kind of lunch container in a mini lunchbox in one of those sweet new one strap backpacks (not the shitty looking kind) from amazon.com and just eat that to hold you over until you get home, any restaurant asks you just explain you're accompanying your friends and family and can't eat anything because you're on a very strict diet and your doctor said etc. etc. usually they understand and leave you alone. never really been kicked out of a place for sitting with anyone while they eat.

cave and eat horrible things "only just" when you are with other people, which is going to be a whole fucking lot more than you think. never be as healthy as you could be. health statistics never going above and beyond the typical standard american vegetarian threshold. all the effort at home is essentially for nothing. you basically cave and cave more often until you accidentally realize you gave up long ago. not recommended ever.

just follow the guide of all the OP posts. do your best. try to get all your vitamins and minerals.

don't forget

ask your doctor before doing anything. I am Not a doctor.

I'm quoting a meme you nigger
also
So you don't know? Cause I know. I don't wanna sound like a fag like you right now, but I kinda went to college for this.

The estrogen is still the same, even if it gets produced in different amounts than in humans.

When I said they had the same effects, I was referring to their estrogenic effects. You're taking it out of context.

This doesn't imply they are the same thing.

The only problem is the sandy soil here, but I usually pitch out anything organic in order to give the soil more nutrients. Leftover food and paper makes great compost, you just have to improvise.

That's exactly what I said!

I would rather eat the completely organic and non-gmo soy if somebody pointed a gun at my head. The stuff used to process food is nothing but poison.

They do develop female reproductive systems though.

sorry wanted to add this

you could go iron will monk mode and politely turn away any and all food and just chill while other people eat very addictive smelling food right infront of your face and just go home and eat later, (people will not shut the fuck up. people will keep asking you over and over and over again like they want to FUCKING BREAK YOU if you would "just like to have a little bit of pie" until you are ready to scream at them, but just stay calm and keep being polite and rejecting them peacefully. this will piss off the fuckers who are trying to tempt you on purpose. you see, these shitty people are cucks who enjoy watching others fail. the other type of person who wants to tempt you is one who assumes they know what you are thinking and believes that YOU think you are better than them, and are so delusional that they believe they must prove you wrong and watch you fail because of the delusions they made themselves believe about what you were thinking, even though you weren't thinking this at all and just want to be healthy.)

stop drinking all carbonated beverages.
stop brushing with fluoride toothpaste. get a fluoride free toothpaste or make your own.

take stinging nettle (edible kind) from mountainroseherbs.com or some other good website or store. helps with stones.
I eat like two teaspoons a day.

I'm Not a doctor. Ask your doctor before doing anything.

stop drinking black tea.
switch to white tea, green tea, chamomile.

Well, considering where we are right now, there was a 75.54% chance you weren't joking.

And what are you doing with your life?…besides spending hours discussing nutrition on Holla Forums, that is.

Right, so calling them "gay" is not really accurate.

1. Becomes irrationally angry at friends and family who worry about your strange and masochistic diet.

2. Has weird ritualistic equipment and relies on lying all the time.

3. Eats like a normal healthy human with an added intense guilt complex triggered by cult conditioning

Where do I sign up to this vegan thing? It sounds so fucking great? I'm growing my dreads right now as we speak.

for

Thanks user. The Urologist's solution was just "drink more water, and uh, maybe lemonade". The dietary advice was "avoid high oxalate foods", which I had already been doing. I've tried so many of the homeopathic kidney stone solutions I've lost count, and I'm at the end of my rope. I'm going to attempt to eliminate all animal products from my diet, and if this doesn't work I'm just going to eat a bullet. I'm so fucking done with this.

That's your choice. But not all vegetables or fruits have that in them. You just have to avoid the GMO stuff sprayed with pesticides, and very few of any vegetative food will have any kind of estrogen in it.

I work in a lab. Not the kind of lab that needed my education, but I'm optimistic that I'll be promoted some day. Sage for off topic.

Do you drink coffee or caffeine soft drinks? I've heard of people who process caffeine badly and turns it into stones. How often do you get them? Can you possibly find any sort of pattern in it?

Yeah, I think the meme is stupid and misinterprets the original point. What happens to the frogs is actually much worse than "turning them gay".

Are you the OP, or just one of the faggots bickering with him?

I'm always astonished by how much time some people spend researching chemistry and biology simply because they have an interest in nutrition–and I have a very irrational, and very intense hatred for them.

No tea, coffee, or carbonated beverages. Just water and lemonade, although maybe once a week I take a 100mg caffeine tab (with a lot of water to prevent dehydration from caffeine's diuretic effect) when I'm really dragging ass.

I was producing ~3mm stones that would get lodged in my ureter and need an ER visit since I'd start non-stop vomiting from the pain and not be able to keep any fluids down about twice a year. Then it stopped, but for the next two years I had essentially constant moderate to severe kidney pain, culminating in the typical non-stop vomiting a few months ago, which ended up being a massive 17mm stone. I had to get a stent put in, and removed a couple of times while waiting for the lithotripsy, and let me tell you, having a camera grabber thing jammed up your cock and then having a stent pulled out is probably the most blinding pain imaginable (I almost blacked out each time), and made the typical ureter related kidney pain feel like a mild scrape by comparison.

Not OP. I just saw passed by the thread and saw someone who didn't know how hormones worked and it activated my almonds.

It's not irrational at all. Your subconscious detects that people who are too ocd autist about nutrition are weird and unhealthy and it triggers feelings that help you not be affected by their mental illnesses.

I was gonna shit on you but now maybe I won't. You're definitely an autist, but you also seem okay.
That said: I really don't wanna fucking give up meats. They taste too wonderful.

OP here. that's not me. I'm not shitting on them, just saying two different people here.

You took all this time making this and forgot meat, how fucking stupid are you?

only get angry at trolly people bro.

it's tactical vegan lunchbox gear. you need it to avoid being stuck in a radioactive junkfood zone without supplies.

if I eat the way I like then I have no guilt. why punish yourself for doing good?

you don't need dreads mon.

10/10 laughed pretty well.

Wow it three fucking actual pages of a schizo vegan talking to himself. He probably forgot to take his fucking b12.

Have you been taking those caffeine pills for the duration of getting the stones? Perhaps stop taking them. Remember, problems like that can persist for a long time even after circumstances change.

Did something else change in your life in the period it stopped?

Have you lived in the same place during the time you've been getting them? Perhaps some strange combination of environmental factors that affects your particular physique? Like the mineral balance in your ground water combined with… whatever? Perhaps moving away can help?

Sadly as I said, doctors are good at a few things and everything else that's a bit obscure just makes them scratch their heads. For that shit you have to find better specialists or try to think outside the box for yourself before an heroing.

user!!!!!

user!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not even soda water!

fuck

I talked about organic food all over the fucking OP you son of a bitch.

Every discussion/debate about vegan diets and holistic medicine needs someone who actually studied biology/chemistry to moderate.

I'm not a scientist, but I can usually detect pseudoscience from a mile away; it's just frustrating that I don't have the technical knowledge to btfo.

Fuck, I wish I didn't get so worked up about these things. Muh anxiety.

I think that's part of it, sure. It's also the fact that there are hundreds of millions of people in the world who'd be happy just to fucking EAT.

you know what's mentally ill? staying in a fucking thread about shit you don't like and bitching for hours about some autists staying REALLLLLY fucking healthy and calling them mental.

Dude, there are biology textbooks all pirate bay. I used them to study the subjects I didn't get to take as courses. If you want to btfo anons in 99% of bio discussions I'd recommend an intro to Evolution and Ecology.

I didn't forget meat. I left it out.
ON PURPOSE

STOP TALKING ABOUT THINGS I DONT LIKE! STOP EDUCATING PEOPLE!

True, but at least I know I'm mentally ill. I've got shitposter syndrome way up in this bitch, that's my lot in life. But at least I'm otherwise healthy from not having a mental cult diet.

it's just as frustrating as being born and looking around you and noticing that everyone is eating SHIT and they think its normal. makes me rage.

shut it down!

I'm pretty confident in my ability to cave only when I'm in certain social situations. I have no moral objection to eating animal products, but the goal of extremely good health is always in my mind.

I can eat healthy/vegan at home and cave and have a piece of chicken every once in a while. I won't cave and eat a ton of bacon at Christmas brunch or an entire steak at a cookout.

I can cave and have a small piece of chocolate, but I won't cave and eat a slice of cake.

I know it sounds like I'm choosing the never-recommended option 3, but now that I'm thinking about it my confidence level is through the roof.

I want to live a long and healthy life, but I'm okay with tiny compromises in order to enjoy the here-and-now. I eat pretty darn well, exercise extremely vigorously, and I'm going to outlive almost every person I grew up with. I'm good with that.

Thanks for talking with me and being civil, and I hope you outlive me!

at least my fucking vegetable cult diet is healthier than your junkfood cocked up tits shitting dick nippeles gay sex with hats on diet

Not user, but I'm pretty much doing what he's doing, and this thread is very interesting for reasons beyond nutrition–one of the better threads in a while, actually.

Although, I do have a touch of mental illness, just probably not what you're suffering from.

Eh, I don't care THAT much, but thanks for the recommendation. But in case I get bored and feel like wasting my time on something I'll never put to good use: which book, specifically?

Reminder: life is suffering and we're all going to die. Relax.

tfw. coronary at 40 from that damned piece of chicken way back in 2017. Come on bro, join the hive proper. With our dreads and lentils we will live forever!

I hope the best for you.

i bet im lentiler than u r

I agree with most of this OP, I will add Urine Therapy.

Urine is the cleanest water there is. It is a natural water filter in your body, better than any commercial water filter.

Also it contains Urea, an artificial form of which is found in many shampoo products.

op is a jew pushing veganism because the jewish noahide laws for the goyim restrict dirty goys from eating meat. meat is only for jewish kangs

Yeah, it's also ESSENTIAL to eat at least one small turd every day (the one on the bottom for size).

Oh shit, I dunno. That was a course where I actually paid for the physical textbook. I just know that if you study it you'll get a broad overview of the survival strategy of every biological kingdom, plus a more in depth look at the major phylums and fungi cause they're so weird of animals, plus lots of knowledge about population dynamics and some shit about behavioral psychology. So, y'know, it's a jack of all trades discipline. I would just take the first result, it'll probably be titled Evolution and Eco nth Edition by some professor

trolls getting really nasty as of late

Yes. It is the exact fucking same. All mammals chemically produce the same exact protein as a sex hormone since their common ancestor is the same.

You were shifting the fucking goalposts from the start. I mentioned how vegetables had various chemicals that have estrogens in them, and I explain why I put them into the same category. It was SOLELY for their estrogenic effects, but then you try and say "oh so they're the same, huh?" and put words into my mouth in order to start a new argument since you lost the previous one. Nice try, but I'm not letting that one fucking slip by.

Yes, it does. It has no connotations whatsoever with what something is. What something does isn't the same as what it is. You could just admit that you're wrong! I don't know why you're trying to pretend like you're a big ol' smarty pants on the fucking internet where nobody knows anybody, I honestly don't.

You said exactly what I said, only worded differently.

Oh fuck here we go again. I never even fucking said that, Do you have schizophrenia?

this.

optimalwaysofhealing.com

lol trolld

Checked. Troll errywhere.

by the way, don't forget to add water. that's important obviously.