Are white men evil?

Are white men evil?

They constantly gaslight to guilt their opponents out of opposing them.

They do not enjoy the female form and instead enjoy tainting and ruining it in every way possible.

They cannot maintain genuine friendships and love to betray one another.

They kill themselves and other races en masse and show little to no empathy towards others (see social darwinism)

In general I'd say whites are the most evil race. Memes like 'white devil don't pop up' for no reason you know, It isn't only black people who call them that.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-41080906
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You seem confused by the difference between Jews/Niggers and White people. Everything you mention is a Jews/Nigger thing, white people are just struggling to survive everything these fucks throw at them.

Otherwise 0/10

niggers arent even human

No but you are faggot for generalizing

Racewar's coming Nigger

Nice projection, darkie. You have to go back.

WTF does this even mean?

Social darwinism applies to every group you fucking group you fucking retard.

The only reason whites colonized/killed more than any other group is because they had the power to do so.

If I generalized niggers I would agree there is irony in your post. Since I don't I'll just call you a faggot and be on my way.

You have a personality disorder. Stop posting and KILL YOURSELF, VERMIN. We see right through your logical fallacies.

Coming from a proto-human with an IQ in the 80s your post strikes me as childish and comical.

did you know that accusations of gaslighting are, themselves, gaslighting?

Wow, bog standard politics which every minority is also guilty of. Such cruelty.

It's called quoting facts against your paranoid ramblings. Not that you would know the difference.

Since the Jew is not the attacked but the attacker, not only anyone who attacks passes as his enemy, but also anyone who resists him. But the means with which he seeks to break such reckless but upright souls is not honest warfare, but lies and slander.

The ignorance of the broad masses about the inner nature of the Jew, the lack of instinct and narrow-mindedness of our upper classes, make the people an easy victim for this Jewish campaign of lies.

While from innate cowardice the upper classes turn away from a man whom the Jew attacks with lies and slander, the broad masses from stupidity or simplicity believe everything. The state authorities either cloak themselves in silence or, what usually happens, in order to put an end to the Jewish press campaign, they persecute the unjustly attacked, which, in the eyes of such an official ass, passes as the preservation of state authority and the safeguarding of law and order.

Slowly fear and the Marxist weapon of Jewry descend like a nightmare on the mind and soul of decent people.

Holla Forums you really need to learn to stay inside your containment board.

Last I checked, the Right Wing doesn't advocate from ramming cameras into people's genitals as an effort of mass conditioning.
Wishful thinking.
Whites invented the internet. Why are you here?

Looks like those you call evil - are as gods that tread the earth.

Be da white men evil?
Dey constantly gaslightin ta guilt dem opponents out of be opposing dey dem.
Dey asua, hevi not isi the female form karamapim tok instead isi tainting karamapim tok ruining it in every way possible.
Dey cannot maintain genuine friendships karamapim tok love to betray one abus.
Dey kill themselves karamapim tok other races en masse karamapim tok show little to no empathy towards others (see social darwinism)
In be general i'mma say whites be de most evil race. Memes like 'white karamapim tok don't pop up' for no reason you know, it isn't only daka people who call them that

please go back to your goon hive with your low effort bait threads

What a surprise, you have no idea what leftists are about. You can keep this idiot.

you could flip this around and it would still be true

yes of course white men are evil

I tell those white people how evil they are all the time! I'm not white by the way

reddipol is all about idpolitics though
They don't even vaguely resemble the classic liberals, or even OG communists like they're constantly attempting to larp as.
They sit around and circlejerk over evil white supremacists and whether or not they should recruit more furries into their little clique.

Well gee, maybe because egalitarian politics sort of implies one has to muster up some 'we're all the same, brother' bullshit. The kind that leads to the Western world being an open fucking door.

Leftists long proclaimed the right of the "exploited masses" in every other continent to kick out whites, and even keep them out. But I can't follow suit?

All OP's are fags, but some are cool faggots, like Freddy Mercury.

obama inflamed racisim like no other. fucking piece of shit nigger

Hi Friends, I'm as White as they comeā€¦ You got to lighten up. We're more alike then you think.

ok,ok, welll .. we do have to admit. obama did really fuck each and everyone of us up the ass..

Always blamin blackz n jews

This. It was whites that allowed Jews and nigs to live among them, it's whites that meekly stood by and allowed their children to be indoctrinated and it's whites that are allowing themselves to become a minority in their own nations today. The strong die and the weak thrive all of the "muh master race" in the world doesn't change that fact of nature. The blame lies with whites for allowing their society to become what it is today and if they aren't willing to change it then they deserve to die tbh.

Yes Jamal, we're evil. We're rising again and the Fourth Reich is coming. You and your descendants will be our slaves for 10,000 years until we throw your bodies into the ovens of our starships as hard fuel to start the reactors. We will never again make the mistake of treating you as equals. You had your chance and you fucked it up.

Can't enjoy the presence and joy a female body and would prefer to abuse or destroy it?
Abuse is a common thing with niggers.

Back to tumblr nigger

Holla Forums is a right wing tumblr

Go live in a non white country and STFU already.

Dude, sub-saharan Africans hadn't built multi-story buildings, had no codified laws, and were practicing cannibalism in many cases when the Europeans arrived. Native Americans in some instances hadn't discovered how to make fire.

Humanity was objectively better under European rule: Lower infant mortality rates, ending the rule of oppressive and unstable local warlords, political process, codified law, scientific advancement, more calories consumed/ higher wages per capita, higher life expectancy rates, stable birthrates, development of infrastructure, etc.

When the Europeans left, corrupt oligarchs/ violent warlords seized power and looted their countries, wholesale nose-diving into the cesspool of central economic planning. Slavery flourished (and still does), wages flatlined, de-rasination of infrastructure lead to starvation, and overall life expectancy diminished.

While proffered with the use of force, Europeans brought true progess to the people they ruled. That commie propaganda really did a number on you.

Nah, Holla Forums doesn't bitch and cry about gender pronouns and "being misgendered" while taking estrogen supplements to become trannies like your little pathetic hugbox does. Sorry to burst your bubble soyboy faggot.

are you retarded ?

whites are the only race that shows any empathy towards others.

bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-41080906

The article is bad enough - but then the last paragraph has this:

They are actually using tumblr's lowest shit-scrapings "c**gender" in news articles.
This is disgusting.

I remember a time when people in England, Europe, North America would simply refer to anomalies by their terms - as in "black" was different from the norm. "faggot" was different from the norm. "tranny" was different from the norm.
I have noticed in the last 10 years or less, that there has been a constant hammering for people to use "white" and "straight" and now "c**gender" to use for definitions of a category.

Normality does not need to be defined.
I repeat.
Normality does not need to be defined.

Do not use these terms - do not refer to "white" at all. Do not refer to any strain of normality with any special term. Simply highlight the odd ones out.

It is like calling all swans - white swans.
Or all orangutans, orange tree-living tropical orangutans.
Or, sweet sugar.

"I like sweet sugar, I much prefer it over the recently released piss-flavoured sugar that the Coca Cola company has come up with"
The constant forced use of these utterly unnecessary terms is a psyop.

This question's missing two letters, OP

One of these words is incorrect

Oh, it's a Jew. Fuck off, rabbi

retardation of this magnitude is really making unter and ubermensch look valid

Good assumptions,
you are now a racist and sexist.
Makes these about muslims and women next time.
See what you get.
Oh it doesnt matter cause personal feelings and a brainwashing ideology says
its perfectly ok judge everyone of certain skin color or sex cause its western culture?
You still are sexist and racist. Your ideology is trash can.

no

OP's possessions are fags? I don't get it.

/pol is a Jew false flag as with all White Nationalism.

Kill yourself holy shit

psychological projection

No, they're human.
Everyone does that. It's called appealing to pathos, and it's a common debate tool.
First off, black, hispanic, or whatever else race they are, all males do that. Secondly, that's a rather small minority of males because, as it turns out, males can be decent human beings. Shocker, I know.
First off, that's an inherently human trait. Second off, it's again a small minority, because most people aren't scumbags. As it turns out, functional society depends on everyone being decent human beings, and we happen to have plenty of functional societies!
That's another inherently human trait. White people found all the cool shit first, so they used it. Then, as we get closer to the modern world, it becomes easier and more profitable to just trade with people, rather than start wars. En masse is also an overstatement, considering if we were really that good at killing people, everyone else would be on the "endangered species" list. As for no empathy, well, I would like to point out the many (moronic) male SJWs who agree with you! Surely, they show "empathy" because they joined your cause - but they're white males, so I guess they can't according to you. Since they kinda cancel each other out, we can disregard that bit about lack of empathy as well (fun fact, empathy is another inherent human trait). Lastly, social darwinism applies to everyone. Like I said earlier, white people got the cool shit and they used it. If an animal evolves a certain trait and uses it to its advantage, we, can't blame it, and therefore if we look at it through the cold eye of darwinism: whites had all the right to do what they did. So, social darwinism doesn't help your point; in fact, I'd wager the opposite.

tl;dr, all your arguments are retarde, do some research.

God dammit. retarded*

Christ that's embarrassing.

Its stupid shit like this that world needs to end.