Most of reddit doesn't even notice the influx of stormfronters and assorted white supremacists because they don't know...

It's like 4chan all over again.

Reddit is too much of a cesspool even for Holla Forums

reddit is a great place for Holla Forums to thrive

That site has an army of "leftists" actively looking for trivia and minutia to be offended about. Why are plebbitors going to be at all bothered by a band of common-or-garden racists who seem well adjusted in comparison?

Hi Reddit. Triggered yet?

no, not yet, why?

Reddit much like Twitter has internal mechanisms for censorship, including down voting/reporting. They are the perfect sites for brainless millennial masses.

Holla Forums Holla Forums is big as it right now, because all the racist sub-reddits got shut down.

oh shit you're right, i forgot all about the mods and the people that run reddit.

Most of Holla Forums actually came from reddit. They flooded in after various alt-right subreddits got banned.

Oh, my communication is not florid verbiage dripping into a poll of verbal diarrhoea, using a panoply of words to expound simple ideas that a neonate could describe in three. Truly, I should lament! My life is incomplete if I cannot act as a pompous, overbearing and stridently noisy windbag inflicting my oral flatulence upon a civilization that neither desires or benefits from it!

Thank god you replied.

Doesn't matter, the mods only intervene when the situation gets overtly nasty – it took them years to ban /r/coontown, for Christ's sake.

Real Holla Forums propaganda manifests itself at least a bit more subtly, with key phrases and penny "arguments," as in OP's screencap. Any attempt by administration to silence the truly dangerous is instantly regarded as a violation of freeze peach.

You should also consider the fact that the admins and officials of websites have much in common with their core demographic, and can be swayed in the same way as their audience. It won't be long before rightists infiltrate even these higher-up positions.

The liberals worked so hard to create a culture of apathy and thoughtless consumerism, and now it's come to bite us all in the ass. An army of zombies with little to no political consciousness, ready to swallow up the most provocative and status quo-defying ideology they can find.

Take your own advice tbh

Nah. I don't think they should.

That's still as beside the point as it is to only take from that post that the user used a tumblr meme, and probably inadvertently. Free speech isn't the reason why tumblrinas have alienated plebbitors.

And most of reddit doesn't give a shit because it's an order of magnitude less autistic.

Stormies are invading reddit?
Iron will is their codeword?

They've already took it over.

The tumblrina hatred of the masses speaking as they wish is precisely why they have alienated the plebbitors.

Well congratulations you got yourself caught? What's the next step in your master plan ?

They want to rape idpol into us.

I don't think he's gonna have very much success at that. Go take a look at the patriarchy thread in the catalog.

At least it's corporate's problem for now. Reddit has been using its SJW population as a means of unofficially censoring and driving off anything overt right wing that might offend general sensibilities after they got enough bad press for it. When the stormfronters etc move to step up their game then the admins will probably change some policies and we will see a neat little Internet brawl between the corporatists and the fascists.

why the idpol bullshit with Holla Forums.

Holla Forums is another spook

you're a shitposting faggot and should get out

you don't know what a spook is

After a while Holla Forums will convince itself that they were always there and anyone else is a newfag SJW. sort of like Holla Forums

The saddest thing about 4chan is the amount of people who were always racist that never got the joke. They assert that the site was always like it is now, which is just flat out untrue. If you look at the old con footage, there's plenty of minorities.

I would like this to be a thing. That would be a great thing.

Hell, I was at the last 4chan AWA panel. Got to meet moot, which was cool. I didn't run into a single racist there. There were normalfags, autists, faggots, and minority groups. Worst people I ran into were, unsurprisingly, from /soc/.

there's a ton of overlap. on r/the_donald the top posts are pepe and shit like "[INSERT LIBERAL] BTFO"

Iron will and backbone is property of the right wing fascists. The left has never had any.

A spook is:
a) A government secret agent.
b) A racial slur for black people.
c) Everything an obscure German philosopher dislikes.

That isn't even close to being true. Holla Forums hates Reddit because they censor different ideas and opinions, essentially creating a liberal torture chamber. Holla Forums hates reddit BECAUSE of the upvoting/downvoting system.