OY VEY LADS IZ LIEK ANUDDA SHOAH

web.archive.org/web/20160831084344/http://www.timesofisrael.com/anti-immigrant-and-white-supremacist-maybe-but-is-the-alt-right-anti-semitic/

OY VEY LADS IZ LIEK ANUDDA SHOAH

Dem evil alt-righters and their pepes :^)

It's still too early.

Fuck you fucking kikes. I can't wait until we sweep in and destroy your pathetic fucking kingdom again.

Another co-option scaffolding piece. Saw it coming from a mile away.

Here's a previous one, thread related:

We warned you faggots about the Aut-Right.

Yes.

Yes we are.

I WONT STOP UNTIL THEY ARE ALL FUCKING GONE!

WE HAVE TO SHOW OUR DISPLEASURE!!!!!!!

We will do just that, but not yet, it's too early. In a couple of hours it'll be official, so just hold it until we get there.

Stupid kikes, the alt right is anti immigration but they're not white supremacist nor anti semitic.

Internet Night of the Long Knives when?

Will wait until crit mass, if we get raided hard will begin counter fire.

Will wait until crit mass, if we get raided hard will begin counter fire.

Nice dubs, the cunt driving it panicked and stopped. Should have kept going.

Alt right is a meme.

And who made the system corrupt? Ramz, you fucking cuck.

Finance is a problem, most of finance is jewish yet somehow jews aren't the problem?

Liberal tier mental gymnastics.

JIDF please, you aren't that omnipotent.

If donald trump is so rich, why doesn't he just throw a bunch of money on the rallies, to his people?

Why doesn't he make it rain with money?

Which of you glorious faggots did this?

Topkek. You're still going to get shoahed, kike.

(Heil)

Three dubs in a row.

Because he isn't a nigger at a strip club. Think of another way to get your shekels chaim.
What a waste Hitler dubs.

he's right though in that the term alt-right was invented by a jew

every time…
At least they could of got a pic with the swastika the right way round.

If giving money to my own people makes me a nigger, then I hope i'm the biggest nigger in the world.

CUT THE OATH THEN

You can't be semetic if you've lived in Europe for thousands of years. You just need to cut the oath.

I do finance.. I disagree.

but seriously.

I we did see acceptance of the fact you look white and are white.. we might not have so many problems.

Because he's already spent it on the republican primaries.

Derp.

I have a massive issue with this.
Because why can't they just accept the full right?
If they did that in the first place.. Hitler would not have been so "unkind" to them.

It's surreal how many people are shitting their pants over dank memes on imageboards. How fucking desperate are they?

Fash the Nation is listened to more

Look we're not an Alternative, and Alt-Right was made by a faggot to try and push his degeneracy on us

He's spending it on his Presidency so then he can help the American people, also if he does that it makes him look like a weak nigger

>>>/reddit/

Throwing money at a rally would most assuredly be used against him as "buying voters" and it would only show him as someone who can't handle money :^)
Trump has spent almost nothing on his campaign, whereas the opposition has spent unfathomable fortunes already, and Trump still has the lead.

I always wondered where this gif is from, would you happen to know?

If giving money to my people makes me look like a weak nigger, then I want to look as the weakest nigger alive.

I don't think so. A leader should give everything to his people, his blood, soul and body, and that includes his money. Money is worthless toilet paper compared to the blood of my race.

Spending money on meaningless tv advertisements is not the same as giving money directly to your own people, to directly increase their happiness.

>>>/reddit/
nigger please.

They fear what they can't control.

Then what the fuck would him giving money to the people do, if it is meaningless?
What he has to do is not give his fish, but to make sure there are fish in the lake, for the white people to catch.

If you think directly giving money to your own people is meaningless, then, you don't have a people.

He should give them fish AND make sure there is fish in the lake, he should give them everything. Every drop of service should be provided. Every drop of satisfaction should be given to the people.

when did greed become a virtue?
brought to you by
(((merchant meme)))

Sure, I get what you're saying, but there's no reason to be an autist without strategy. If he just donates all his money away to the voters, he's just going to lose the fucking election.

What you're talking about comes AFTER he wins.

if i call out the mafia, am i anti-italian making anti-italian sentiments and anti-italian remarks??

Jews lack this much self awareness.
You're doomed.

lol, is that image really in the article?

check it.

It is..

This is how """protected""" normies are from the real world.

WTF?

Those mental gymnastics… they try to get their way into everything and make it about them - the retribution will be monumental when it comes.
The only way to deal with kikes is to not engage them and not entertain their discussion. The only things that should hear is: "you gonna get the oven." Shut them down and discredit them straight away, define them as the anathema of western civilizization and drive them out and as far away from the movement as possible - "alt-right" is an invented label to co-opt the extreme views into the mainstream and tame them. There is no alt-right, there is only extreme right.
If you really feel like it, shut them down at the start by saying that you are a NatSoc.

Breitbart confirmed for Kikebart