Guilty of lack of action

That's what the argument on immigration ended up being, when confronting my mother.
She said failing to help these people in need is just as much of a fault than them migrating in the first place.
Thoughts?

no one owns anyone anything just for being alive
the sand niggers came there to feed off the welfare state, so they are getting more help then they deserve; any.

0 homeless people first

Tell your fucking retarded mom it's MUCH cheaper to help them in their own countries than to let them swarm over here and parasitically live off us.
Damn people like your idiot mom piss me the fuck off!

that is racist

Your moms a coalburner OP

Fun times ahead!

Are you some kind of racist?

To blow her the fuck out call her out on the fact she'll not help whites at all and force whites to be responsible while she gives a free pass to shitskins just because they're non-white.

Ask her how many is enough - I mean we can't take in the entirety of the world's poor and starving right.
If that doesn't stump her, your smugly altruistic mom might say something like 'at least half of them' or whatever. So then ask her how that's supposed to be sustainable for either us - who have to sacrifice money/resources/school and hospital places etc. to take that many people in - *or* their own countries, who'll lose massive amounts of their own workforce and be guaranteed to stay poor and unproductive forever.

Or just show her vid related

this…
seriously, women are only slightly more advanced than niggers when it comes to their logic and reasoning abilities (even yur mom) and the thought of roving rape gangs comprised of feral subhumans makes her pussy wet…

Better question is to ask her why she had kids if she wants to take care of starving niglets. Why not kill off her own lineage and raise niglets if she thinks taking care of irresponsible subhumans is a great idea?

Hang on, I think I've identified your problem…

Ask her why she hasn't given everything away to the homeless yet? She's guilty of letting them die as long as she still has more stuff.

She would be right if these people were our own countrymen. But they're not; they're foreigners. Doesn't mean we have to hate foreigners but we have no responsibility care for them either.
Next time your mother brings this up ask her why she hasn't adopted an orphan if she cares about strangers' families so much.

helping REFUGEES is the good thing to do
good thing im evil and i dont have to worry bout helping those ppl and my citizens

your mom is a fucking kike, and you'll burn in the oven with her

Two wrongs don't make a right.

if your mother doesn't want borders, then tell her to start leaving her fucking door unlocked so I can set up shop in her fucking livingroom. If she doesn't, then I'm going to break into the house and do it anyway. I'm homeless and in need, so its actually worse for her to lock her door than for me to break in and make residence there.
QED

but srsly i'm homeless, so ask you mom if i can stay

tell her she's a dumb fucking boomer and what she thinks won't matter when the war starts

r/K selection theory is a terrible fucking argument and not proven to be operable amongst human population groups. there are at least a dozen better arguments without resorting to pseudo-science
no, seriously, my understanding is that r/K isn't even fully accepted by biologists concerning the animal kingdom, let alone among human populations. all you'd have to do is read something other than stormfront once or twice and you'd be amazed at how much you'll learn

Neither is race, so your argument is m00t

you do know the population speculation for africa is dependent on them receiving aid and that their children will live? they have like 7 or so kids, but 4-7 of them die. where as in the west 1-3 kids are born and stay alive.

qt

The U.S. doesn't exist so that poor, uneducated people can come here and attempt to make better lives for themselves; I'm not against it, but there needs to be a balance. The Republicans tend to lack empathy, and many Democrats think we should let in refugees and underprivileged people in droves, and both sides tend to let their emotions cloud their judgement.

I'm in favor of a merit based immigration system, as long as it's combined with a quota for underprivileged people who want to make better lives for themselves (as long as they're well-vetted). If we just close off our borders to anyone who isn't an educated ubermensch, it can widen the income gap even further and saturate the market with skilled laborers.

Think of all those men in sexual need. Unless you spread your legs and fuck as many of them as possible you are l*terally causing rape.

why?
exactly who the fuck are you? cuckboy.

I'm not saying anyone DESERVES anything, but I think it's important to do one's best to take care of the less fortunate because I can actually process empathy

We're the wealthiest nation on earth, and we have more than enough money to help people out–and help people out, we do. But first, we need to focus on systemic issues like removing as much money from our political system as possible before we can really begin to improve things for the middle and lower classes. We need real tax reform that gets rid of all the ridiculous loopholes, deductions, credits and subsidies, and then maybe we'll start getting a more accurate idea of just how much wealth there is to go around.

cuck

Kek. On that note, I'm goin to bed.

sleep well, user

In need of what? Her pussy?

How about you 'process' some empathy for your own people?