I have horse pussy on tap, there's a mare in heat and she's flashing her plump ass at me constantly...

I have horse pussy on tap, there's a mare in heat and she's flashing her plump ass at me constantly, give me one reason I shouldn't slam and lose my virginity to a mare.

first dubs decides.

Other urls found in this thread:

thespruce.com/horses-with-a-broken-leg-1886850
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No and clop in hell

You don't need dubs to tell you to fuck the genetically perfect female.

Do it

Not another bot again. You convinced me to believe in death punishment.

Why isn't "horse can kick me dead at literally any moment" not enough reason to not fuck it?

Fuck, I'll do it. I'm going to make love to a horse.
I'll return within a couple days with pics, once I do the deed.

in the meantime, mare thread.
Thanks for popping my cherry, Holla Forums.

we need more pedos not horse fucking faggots.

kys

are you that commie jap who posts stupid commieshit?

update: logistics is all there, found a 5 megapixel camera that works; just need to wait for a less risky time to fuck.

if she's receptive I'll give her the D. Unfortunately I can't cum inside though, since neighbors might notice the mess.

That's like half the point. Just bring a rag and wipe her down after.

Yea, it's my horse anyway, fuck neighbors.
I'm pretty sure horses pee after sex anyway.

uh, if she's not receptive, then I'll just take some pics of her snatch. planning for this evening.

Before or after the horse?

Good luck OP

This pleases Slaanesh

you need help, buck-o

fixed

KEK

This thread needs more horses.

rolling for pinky

it won't count, son. you'll still be a virgin

Can horses have std's?

Yes. There's one particular horse STD that's fatal in humans, but it's worth it. It's so so worth it.

i hope not. i'd hate to think of how many horses i've infected

No, another reason they are superior to human females.

xplain

HNNNNNGGGGGG, WHY IS EQUINE PUSSY SO ENTICING

I have a horse related question. Why do people kill their horse when it gets a broken leg? Just give it a cast so it can heal, I'm sure that the body healing itself isn't exclusive to humans.

i'll give you $10k if you can design a pair of crutches that a horse can use to prevent pressure from being applied to the broken leg. it mostly comes down to money tho. most horse owners either don't have the money to invest in healing it (vet bills aint cheap), or in the case of race horse owners, the horse will never again be a source of income & it's not worth the food bill

thespruce.com/horses-with-a-broken-leg-1886850

Just don't let the horse stand. Make a little table for its entire body to rest on so its leg can dangle.

unfortunately, satan, horses move. chance of making the injury worse or re-breaking are very high. putting it down is usually the most humane solution - assuming the shooter knows where to aim. draw imaginary lines from ear to eye and where they intersect is the sweet spot.

Cause horse is too retarded to not walk on broken leg

Don't let them move.

It was a list some user made long ago of human-transmittable STDs broken down by animal

you try that, and get back to us. let Holla Forums know how well it worked out for you

It wouldn't be such a shame if it were socially acceptable to eat horses. No wasting good meat then.

Just calm the horse down so it realizes it needs to be still, give it an apple or carrot. Or just sedate it.

it used to be. still is in mexico

They do in Europe. I hear it's not bad. Also hear American horses taste best because Euro horses are treated like cattle and get fatty

Or just train it, horses are smart enough to be trained.

the way you train horses is to stop doing what you're doing. you reward them by leaving them the fuck alone. you'll have to waste years of your time & effort to train them beforehand to not move. horses were born to run. immobilizing them is pure cruelty

Horses are great:

Mongols would also drink horse blood when food was low. Horses didnt give a shit. They'd just eat grass and regenerate new blood.

You just need to make them understand that when they are injured, they need to rest and not run.

please don't own horses

Become a horse whisperer so you can speak their language and explain to them what must be done to be better.

Ye truthfully you'd be more capable as a bicycle whisperer than a horse owner.

horse whisperer is a euphemism for body language. horses communicate through body language. good luck

Put the horse into cryostatis while it heals.

You cloppers DO know that compared to a horse dick yours is microscopic right? Like, I bet that thing doesn't even know you're trying to fuck it. Imagine a guy with a dick the size of just the pointy end of toothpick. That's what your dick is to a horse. Are you so cucked that you can't even get off on HUMAN women humiliating you that you need fucking HORSES to humiliate you?

horses don't say no

Neither do newborns you fucking slime pit.

I can see your point though, I think that if I was as mentally ill as you are I would understand you. Also please, for the love of God, don't touch a newborn ever.

Nah, mares are dirty whores that want it and do feel it

no

too late. i held my niece in my arms when she was just a babe

was she hot?

explain why this mare

is so horny for human cock then? Humans have smaller dicks than horses but make up for it in stamina.

no. gross, she's my niece. i'm not an incest fag

POSTING THE GUIDE

soank the mare and post video

bump

uhhh, more? where to find good stuff like this?

I think I found it on /zoo/

It'll buck and fuck you up.

Why boner

this is probably the best horse pounding out there, most other guys are practically statues.

MLP or not, that is suffering.

Why are horses so sexy?

because human women ruined themselves

This thread still needs more horses.

bump

because that only happens if it doesn't know you and if it doesn't want it

if you give it the time of its life, that'll be the last thing it's thinking about doing

european here, I have never seen horse meat as common or even available

that's just movie bullshit

Are you fucking retarded? Europeans don't eat horses, and whatever 'treating horses like cattle' is nobody does that either. Why not try just not saying anything if you're this dumb?

Why can't these be pulled down as quickly as some sick kiddy fucking vids?

Hi FBI