Food tread

post food

just post some tits and the local thread faggot will sort you out m8

Damn I'm hungry

Cheese sandwich

I forget, is that british or french cuisine?

british

Do you guys have stuff like pic related ? I kinda want to start cooking this week

This is all i got famarillo. I know 2 and 3 aren't quite what you asked for, but they're pretty simple dishes anyways. Other wise Gordon Ramsay and Momma Cherri have good, simple dishes on their channels. Neither really includes amounts though; since exact amounts only really matter when it comes to confections.

The fuck?

its actually good tbh

If you say so.

Damnit OP, now you have me just google image searching foods I like.

Burger in first pic has cheese that has not melted fully. When making burgers you can put a cover above the pan or close your grill about 2-3 minutes before it's done so that the cheese will melt onto the burger. It looks cool that way. The real question is how to make a burger moist like in your pic? Mine are not dry, but they're not moist like pic either.

Mmmm, them's some good burgers

It all depends on the fat content of the ground beef you're buying. If you buy a 99% lean ground, you're gonna have a dry burger. If you buy a 85% lean, less so. Also you can actually drizzle some vegetable oil or butter on top as you cook it, but it's REALLY easy to put too much on so I'd recommend just a getting fattier instead.

Another method would be to shove your fingers down it's packaging and finger it while whispering all the naughty things you'd like to do to it later. Like how your gonna cover it in your special sauce and how good it'll taste when you use your mouth to finish it off. That'll keep her nice and moist for ya.

Any of you faggots try eating meal worms? I hear they're supposed to actually taste pretty good, but I 1: can't think of where the fuck I'd buy some, and 2: Can't get over the "ew bugs icky" thing I've had since I was a kid

I've had fried crickets and mealworms before. Tasted kinda nutty. I know you can buy crickets at pet stores as food for tarantulas and shit. I assume meal worms can be found there too, but you might have to go to a mom and pop shop for that.

thanks user, I am not one for hamplanets, but I gently took the burger out of its package, massaging and stroking it gently while spreading my sauce over it, tucking it inside. The burger made slapping meat sounds and came out moist all over. Thanks, user!

the local chinkity-gook restaurant serves a type of sushi that's basically a california roll, with a little added spice, deep fried, and covered in a sweet sauce. I thought it would be disgusting but tried it anyway. Turns out it's fucking amazing.

You'll cowards don't even smoke corndogs

look like condoms with turds in them on a stick

wow user, you're so funny and not autistic, how did you come up with that -.-