What it's like to have a younger sister user?

What it's like to have a younger sister user?
Is it fun?
are u close with her?
u still close with her if she's now older?

don't have one but the general consensus is:
it's fucking shitty

Absolutely not sospicious.

no
no
huh?

I bet college was the turning point in the relationship for most people here.

I have an 11 year old sister and from my experience, it's very fun. I get to be very influential to her, I get to teach her about the world and fortunately enough, as we're very close to each other, I also teach her about sex. So I guess, the funness of it boils down to you, if you imagine yourself enjoying being a fatherly figure or not.

bruh i've heard other niggers say its fucking hell. They're either mellow or psychotic, there's no middleground for them.
cute sister though

This girl had a beautiful pink slit

I do
she is a stupid bitch

OP is just waiting for incest stories, but he's too shy to ask directly.

true

t. OP

the sex is good, but they aren't always fun

it's like having a wife, but without the sex – so it's exactly like having a wife.

Did all kinds of lewds with my sister when we both were hitting our puberty (she's one year younger than me).

We got top tier genetics from our parents (dad played sports and mom was a model) so we are both pretty good looking and I guess that's was the main reason for our affection.

We still flirt, because that's how we used to talk to each other, but nothing sexual, since we both have
our partners who we love.

inb4 cool story bro

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Timestamp or it didn't happen.

Loud, spoiled little brat with no concept of consequences for her actions. Will wake me up when over by jumping on me and shouting.

Fun to mess with and be an asshole to.

One sec I'll just go back in time real quick

Have you fucked her or masturbated with her?

really?

t. collegecuck

fuck off normalfag