Called women the niggers of the world

>Wanted Adolf Hitler on the cover art of Sgt Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band but Brian (((Epstein))) was against it
Lads, was John Lennon the absolute madman we needed but didn't deserve? No wonder (((they))) wanted him dead

Wasn't he like, a commie?

he was a third positionist

This was actually inspired by Yoko "eeeeaaooooaaaa" Ono; she said "woman is the nigger of the world" in an interview. John Lennon said, "the female worker is the slave of the slave" in explaining the pro-feminist inspiration behind the song.

They also put Aleister Crowley on the cover. They chose individuals who were both controversial and influential.

Heh… no, sorry. You need to do a little more research.

Sorry to burst your bubble, Holla Forumstard.

Imagine there's no people

No, that one was actually true. Lennon felt leftists were getting violent in their protests. Did you even listen to the songs lyrics? Revolution 9 would've played immediately after, which was a sound-collage demonstrating how horrible and grim a true revolution sounds like.

He wasn't sure where he stood when writing those lyrics. In the single, more rock and roll Revolution, the "in" lyric is missing. I don't know if he had made up his mind at least for that day of recording, or if he went with it because it flowed better. I know he later regretted including the Chairman Mao part.

Samefag here
And before you say >b-but Revolution 9 DIDNT play immediately after blah blah blah

Well yeah no shit, it was included on the White Album at the last minute because nobody else wanted it there besides Lennon, but the original intention was to play it after revolution 1 as an extension to it

Ok, but when you say, "he was calling out leftist cucks", that distorts his message a bit. He was advocating peace, that's all.

Don't get me wrong, I think John Lennon was a smug faggot, but he was pretty much the opposite of a Holla Forumstard.

Imagine if he were alive today, I'd honestly love to hear his opinions of Antifa. Also the OP says "leftist fuck" not cuck

Got what he had coming tbh.

>imagine if he were alive today, I'd honestly love to hear his opinions of Antifa
In the age of Donald Trump, I think he'd be as far left as anyone.

Kek. My brain just translated it to what op meant to say.

Its kind of hard to be a commie when you're swimming in money and sweet Jap pussy. I think he was a lefty early on in the 60s but he realized by the end of the 1960s that lefties had become part of the establishment so he sort of drifted from it and went his own way. He was never right-wing in any sense, his post-Beatles career was him experimenting and trying to figure out what he wanted while everyone called him out for being a pretentious fuck

He would be against Trump but something tells me he wouldn't exactly be team Hillary/CNN either

LOL!
Naw, he'd chose the side of practicality when it came to issues like immigration. Even the Dalai Lama said Europe has to be practical when it comes to immigration. Not left or right, but not a centrist cuck either. He'd be practical, that's it

No, I have absolutely no doubt in my mind he would have been a Sanders supporter.

I get that CNN is pretty much THE opposition network now, but I don't think they're nearly as bad as Fox was during the Obama administration. Sure, they have liberal hosts, but they usually have a multitude of pundits from every angle; it's basically become one giant bicker-fest. You faggots need to stop being brainwashed every time your God Emperor tells you something is Fake News.

Not left or right or center, huh?… just practical. I think your bias is showing, pal.

The last part of this was meant for you

no, pretty sure there's no fucking way he'd chose between high-school dropout Bernie supporters or Saudi funded Hillary supporters. If you think otherwise you know jack shit about Lennon and party politics.

Oh, ok… sweet. Whatever makes you feel better about you widdle identity politics, user.

Lennon wasn't idpol. He wouldn't chose party politics. Keep dreaming

Everyone has identity politics to some extent, dumbass.

No, he'd probably choose Sanders. But I'm not going to bicker about it anymore, cuz this is starting to feel like a debate I would have had in high school. Bye.

Imagine an altercation between the right and left. He might proclaim that the left wasn't blameless.
(((everyone))) would call for his expulsion.

oh my god, i had no idea

now burning my beetles collection

John Lennon was the best thing ever to happen to The Beach Boys.

You seriously thought he was insulting women when he said they were the nigger of the world? How fucking dumb are you? Do you even wipe your ass after you take a shit?

I think he thinks 3DPD are the niggers of the world, like idiots think of the niggers of the US, as in he thinks 3DPD are oppressed around the world, while niggers are oppressed only in the US.

No, they're not. There are plenty of people who actually judge people based on their ideas and not on their identities. Identity politics are completely antithetical to actually getting anything done. That's why the CIA injected SJWs into Occupy Wall Street, to stop them from affecting any actual change.

bump