ITT: """""""""""""comedy""""""""""""" shows that only redditors like

ITT: """""""""""""comedy""""""""""""" shows that only redditors like.

World Peace? More like World Piss.

Really? I thought this was pretty well liked over here.

lol

It is, but only because Holla Forums is full of redditors. See

Lol go back to >>>/reddit/

Give it up, blockhead.

t. plebbit

hole ladda druppidors in dis dreb

Arrested Development's first 3 seasons were really well written.

AD was good, though.

Is this catholikino?

every single show in existence, if you want to not be reddit, then dont watch stupid television shows.

much like Seinfeld, it's not really an over the top absurd comedy, it's just what a (((Bluth))) family would be like in real life.
Except for Michael, of course, even a crypto wouldn't act that goody two shoes.

That show is gold.

Get a trip so I can filter you. You know you want to you attention whore.

Michael's character tries so hard to be a good guy that he ends up being just as bad as the rest of his family on a regular basis… Like burning down the banana stand over a petty disagreement so he can get the insurance money.

this is comedy gold. why is catholic cinema so superior ?

Malcolm in the Middle was a good show with a wonky tone, everything else is correct though.

This. If you watch anything other European art house films and undubbed anime you are literally reddit.

It started pretty good, but the later seasons went from "this whole family is fucked up" to "Lois is always right about everything and everyone else is an idiot who needs to listen to Lois."

It's Always Sunny In Philidelphia keeps getting praise, and I saw one episode and got bored.

It used to be really funny, but the later episodes lean on in-jokes and jew writers instead of jokes.

I forgot about It's Always Sunny when I made the OP, but yeah, it's definitely Reddit.

Sometimes it's funny, sometimes it's shit. There are good episodes, but a lot of the bad episodes most of them are boring and play on the same jokes over and over. Some of the subtle, long-running jokes and characterizations that have been built up and become more apparent as the show goes on, like Mac being gay, Charlie being molested as a kid, and Dennis being a psychopath, are fun, but almost everything in-between is skip-able.

I'd say that Dennis was more built up to be a sociopath than a psychopath.

Psycho, socio, same difference.

Stop posting Aliens please, at least make it a hollywood alien or something…

Lois is such an awful character.

Maybe at the beginning, but he's definitively a psycho now.

Tough Crowd.