The absolute madman, he is actually creating his own capeshit universe, what a twist

The absolute madman, he is actually creating his own capeshit universe, what a twist

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/tv/res/728688.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It rhymes, it's like pottery

His Wonder Woman will be Lady in the Water.

Wot tweest

Pajeet shits in the designated street. It all rymes, what in the name of kek is this?

The cinematic street-shitter universe.

>>>/waifu/

havent seen any of them and i wont because that ayy lmao ugly bitch cant act and is a meme for you virgins

is she 18 yet?

I guess if somebody tried to make Teens React to: Getting Facefucked, they'd probably get sued out of existence.

She's 20, now.

R I C E D

i started to do this back before i was redpilled, turned out all multicultural and shit.

i erased it and make a team of cyborg nazis who hunt niggers.

White women aren't worth saving

At this point I think I'd gladly welcome this faggot's version of capeshit just to break up the monotony of regular capeshit for a little while.

Split and Unbreakable were better than any capeshit i've seen in the last ten years so I wish him the best with it. It will also remain mostly without Tumblr/Reddit influence since the villain has a mental health disorder and is totally fucked in the head

its a shame but she is only 20 and at least she is not burning coal

Explain?

(user who posted the RICED picture) As I understand it, she claims she doesn't actually Farm The Rice. She said she went to prom with a chink friend of hers, who she claimed to not be dating.

how many more films until Willis' character from Unbreakable meets Willis' character from Sixth Sense?

Willis' character from Sixth Sense is dead

Unbreakable 2 will end with Willis' character dying. The credits will roll, then a scene will play where Willis meets Haley Joel Osment. The Sixth Sense is a sequel to Unbreakable 2.

>>>/waifu/

you are a pleb

you are a cinematic genius

A capeshit universe with confirmed post-life is quite interesting, TBQFHMM

But that doesn't make any sense. Bruce Willis' character in The Sixth Sense was killed in the beginning of the movie when h- LOST .

I search on google images

Lia Marie Johnson boyfriend

And i viewed his pics

Please, save all the pics in this thread because i don't save these pics in my computer, only in future if you want to use this against someone from asianmasculinity.