Bane

boopy boop

nigger cat

holohoax

Vladimir Floofin

dubs

dubs

jesus.

do you know that there are less chances of getting 88 then getting trips?

Taylor

Name it dubs

Chaim

*Nazi Taylor

k then

Yay!!!
winrar

And so it shall be

HIS NAME IS DUBS

timestamp phagit

Hope you like the name Taylor

Check em

awesome

Katya

keep an eye out for celebrity cats named dubs

dubs it is. i'm capping this for tay tay

preserved for all time, Holla Forumsros
archive.is/TgZGk

This!

Looks like this kitten is now named Dubs. Thanks, guys!

gay

Anytime, Tay

well, is there an archival site for fullchan like there is for halfchan?

taylor swift owns a gun
time to get /k/ on this train too, boys

archived.moe

wtf, that was down when i checked last week

That's not a bad name for a cat.

if somebody asks, just say it's short for Dublin or Dubrovsky or something

No, say it's short for Sick Ass Double Digits

Such a cute kitty! Dubs is a wonderful name for him.

I'm not Taylor Swift you faggots

Uhh… just gonna take a stab in the dark. Daniel Tosh?

Tom Hardy

I like it how we all assume it is an celebrity

furball

why would you even post this here? why not 4chan? do you care at all? do you have a brain?

heil hilter, makes sure to call for him loud at night

theif

Aiden Gillen

all your boards are belong to us

why didn't you get a dog.

Medium to small dogs are loud and stupid, they make lots of unnecessary movements through the day which speeds up their metabolism and that means they will produce smelly turds more often so you only have two choices, smelling and picking up dog shit almost the whole 24 hours of your day or being known as that one asshole who never picks up his dog's shit and that is if you take them out constantly, if you plan to keep them at home they will just stink up your house real quick, not to mention they get thirsty during summer, obviously and they piss a lot even more often, if you give them a lot of movement freedom like some people do there will be times they might climb up on you while you're relaxing on your couch and they might land on your hand or your FACE with their genitals or they sticky and slimy unsheathed cock, larger dog breeds shit less constantly and are less loud but they are harder to control and they all seem to have mental issues and there's always the chance they will flip out and attack you or someone else and you'll have to put them down.

And if you're planning to just have them outside in your backyard you might as well consider not having a dog at all because you'll barely see them and their only purpose in your life will be barking all day or all night long because they will get bored for obvious reasons.

So much crap, i owned a lot of cats and dogs and other animals, first, cat piss is a lot worse than dog piss and i am serious about this and no, i am not talking about the fact that a cat sometimes will piss in your motherboard because he/she can, is because is really annoying, stronger and its like it can destroy things, the same go for shit, second, destroyed things? puppies do a lot of damage, puppies, furniture will be destroyed and marked in all cases, but toxoplasma will help you to find cat odor (that is a lot stronger than dog odor) like fresh nigger cum you faggot, third, hair, relative to race, not specie, fourth, fights? cats society is like africa, rape, murder, fights for everything, murdered kitties are a lot more common than murdered doggies, attacks? they both attack you and its related to race, small breeds of dogs do more attacks than anything, not bigs and again, is related to race and owners, try forcing petting a cat like you do with a dog, if your point about dogs is correct then cats are worse than Hitler, cats attacks are ignored because toxoplasma force people to ignore them and because cats arent near humans, of course you have exceptions, for some reason black male cats can learn tricks for themselves, they arent that "nervous" and are still decent fighters, better than the average cat, they can even team up with dogs to protect the house from intruders with designated roles, fun fact, the dog is still alive and living with me.

Mael

Are you ok? Were you having a nervous breakdown there? Have a glass of water or something and relax, user.

Dogs are annoying and require a lot more attention and maintenance than cats do.

As far as pets go, cats are probably the easiest pets to have. Feed them twice a day, clean their litter box every few days, and play with them if you feel like it.

What the fuck are you rambling about? I've owned cats my entire life. None of them did even half the shit you're talking about. Cats are the easiest animals to house train so if they're pissing and shitting in your home its because you're a retard.

Cats are the spawn of satan himself, and should all be dropped off a very very high cliff, to their messy death.

indoor cats are retarded. throw them outside and let them kill shit.

i don't care how well you clean your house, it still smells like cat shit

whatever you say, taylor

please die, you subhuman piece of trash

peeky , peeky the kitten , eventually peeky the cat ,.

Cat hater is a nice name. OP, your move!