FIGHT

Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor date set for August 26

Nice.

Dumb white girl would've gotten fucked up.

go back to reddit with your repost garbage you faggot

Floyd's gonna knock ol' boy out inside 8

Mayweather's got this, but it'll be a points decision, and it won't even be close.

If Floyd seriously wants a KO I think he can get one. So many people underestimate his power because he's never had to rely on it.

No, he can't.
Because if he did he'd actually make the fight a gamble. He can't KO people anymore because he's old now, and even before he always focused on other skills mostly rather than KOs.

And that's why he can still fight and has enough left in the tank to finish his career with something special. Floyd won't go out like Ali and Tyson.

Floyd is one of the GOAT, and the only way McFaggot has a chance is if he somehow managed to get inside Floyd's head. Sure, Mayweather isn't the most exciting boxer to watch, because he relies so heavily on his defense, but the guy is impenetrable.

Pure arrogance. No fucking way is this going to happen unless Mayweather takes a fall. Wish it weren't so, but Connor stands no chance in such a specialized match

Shoulda beat that cunt senseless, cheating whore. I don't speak a word of chink but her shame is obvious.

id mes them both up

yeah, how about you just stop talking

That dude obviously doesn't know much about boxing, but he's right that McGregor is going to have to make Floyd "take a fall" (aka knock him the fuck out) to win.

PIRATE STREAM WHERE?

This

Tonight.

Where?

Jail tits for barter.

here we go bois

Mayweather is a thug and McGregor is actually a cool guy. I'll vote for McGregor.

It's begin.

When is the fight? Can we have a thread for it when it is on?

conor tonight.