You went on vacation in Italy

you went on vacation in Italy.
its your last day before you have to crawl back to your basement.
during a pool party you meet this 9/10 Austrian chick, she tells you she's 18.
you know she's lying and is probably closer to 13.
she doesn't care about who you are or what you do, she just want you to fuck her brains out and never see you again.

would you ?

fuck italy, 13 is legal age in austria and germany

Based arabs taught me raping virgins is the only way to stay clean.

Nice try, islamic police. Everyone knows you should just publically behead her for not wearing a burqa and being promiscuous.

its 14 in Germany, dunno about Austria.
doesn't matter, you're in Italy, only the Italian laws will apply to you (unless you're a burger, so much for freedom eh)

If you're in Italy and you're going for an Austrian chick, you're already doing something wrong.

In America we have a saying. "It's only illegal if you get caught"

she's 99% likely to be virgin who just want to try the D.

you wouldn't belie how many girls have their first time with random dudes.

half of them do it because they don't want to have a bad rep back in their town.
fucking a boy from school is always risky as he may spill the beans.

the other half does it because they want "experience", they think that in order to get a bf they need to have "experience" and know how to fuck.

in both cases, fucking a random dude during vacation is really common for teens.
i know it for a fact.

you went on vacation in Algeria.
its your last day before you have to crawl back to your basement.
during a beach party you meet this 9/10 algerian chick, she tells you she's 18.
you know she's lying and is probably closer to 13.
I keep telling her I'm a 42 years old virgin.
She doesn't care about who you are or what you do, she just want you to fuck her brains out and never see you again.

That's what they all say

its a tourist resort, you're more likely to meet other tourists then Italians.
thats not the point anyway.

Yeah but we have more laws than any country and most of them are as severe as middle eastern shitholes.

Two in three american women are raped more than twice in their life tbh

hey bby wanna make another arab spring? ;^)

Well if that's the case I should visit burgerland.

doubt, virginity is highly valued over here.
you may get some hairy 3/10 ass (as in anal only) but i doubt you'll get any virgin puss.

particularly from hot girls, hot chicks know their value, they'll give it away only to the highest bid (a very wealthy and handsome guy that will put a ring on it)

either way, if you get ass over here, you should probably chick yourself to the nearest clinic

Literally walk into any college campus (you don't even need to be a college student just vaguely 18-35 years old and dressed vaguely normallt) and you have easy STD plagued pussy tbh

sauce ?
define rape, is it like stare rape or groping ?

I'm estimating based on the statistic 2/3 children are fucked in America and half of adult women are raped at least once.

14 in my country, so i will say no.

This is why i don't care when guys bitch about how shit their future is. Or about how they cant find some good women. With all the thought you put into trying to fuck some random slut and all the energy you put into fantasizing about it, you could have accomplished so much more.

I'm gonna call bullshit. That's fake news.