What the fuck is up with the increasing anti-trump shilling on Holla Forums now? Fuck this

What the fuck is up with the increasing anti-trump shilling on Holla Forums now? Fuck this.

Lets have a God Emperor thread for great justice.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/cRZDHRc6
thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

slide

sage

Quite literally the second Trump-themed slide thread.
If there was only 1, I wouldn't give it thought, but there is a narrative being weaved now.
wtf i hate trump now

fuck off kike you fucks cant kill our passion to make this world a better place.

holy shit the shilling is fucking real

also you forgot to sage, dumbass

Fucking kek.

old meme

Being woven, fucking foreigners

heil trump!

The nostalgia about the 2016 Repub Primary process is amongst the strongest of all memories in my life

Where the fuck do you think you are m8?

Feels good, I was there.

Wow great thread. Posting old content is both educational and useful.

sage goes in all fields.

i do'nt know if slide or not
at the least, might not need first page. contributing otherwise

Hold off on the personality cult until he solidifies his position on immigration. Remember, we are using Trump, he's not using us. We couldn't give less of a shit about the vessel, just the policies.

true, if he cucks on immigration i'm done with this shit

No, if he cucks on immigration, we REE hard as fuck on the internet so he notices he's not getting away with it.

He flip flopped on immigration for a bit before clarifying himself. A lot of Holla Forums users including myself were understandably frustrated, could not defend his "flip-flop". Especially the wording though "continue to do what obama is doing" was heavily triggering

Not to mention he really is surrounded by kikes whispering shitty advice into his ear cough Ivanka cough Kushner cough

We, however, are the counterbalance to those kikes. It appears someone in the Trump campaign really does listen to us and forwards our feelings to him.

The way I see it, Trump is not "red pilled" on the kikes and so doesn't really see a big deal about employing them in his campaign, but at the same time they don't control him, only influence him. We just need to be a bigger influence and he'll do what we want

wow is shit

true too, that's why he immediately backtracked on H1Bs when we all went apeshit after the debate lol

They're desperate to demoralize and scatter us.

We are going to lose the election, that's a foregone conclusion, Clinton has been selected by the elites.

What's important is that we don't accept the inevitable as the future of this country.

When they place her on the throne this November, know this…

They have officially declined the olive branch that was Trump.

If they will not give us back our nation through peaceful means, we will be forced to take it back.

I'd recommend you make your necessary purchases of supplies now, because there is going to be a run on guns unlike anything you've seen yet come November, and it's going to skyrocket prices.

Trump is a symbol, and our struggle begins in earnest when they tear that symbol down.

I actually would wait until October before being that pessimistic. That's when the real crazy shit will begin and you'll have your definite answer whenever or not its the case.

I think there still is a genuine chance Trump could win though, because their hand has been forced. Still, it would be a good idea to be prepared for the worst though before the panic buying kicks in.

I got this.

Been prepping for a decade.

Also good chance we might win.

DEFEATISM IS HERESY!!!

I'll clarify by saying I'm not a defeatist.

I will still be supporting Trump and voting for him, I've already convinced 3 of my friends (one a former Bernie supporter to do so).

But I'm pragmatic, and if you look at the current geopolitical situation particularly in relation to Russia and China becoming increasingly powerful and cooperative, the powers that be are terrified of losing control.

The neocons and their ilk simply can't fathom losing control at such a critical juncture, certainly not to somethings as "inconvenient" as an election and the will of the people.

If Trump loses (which I see as likely) don't look at it as a defeat. If anything it's going to be a redpill for all the old school conservatives magnitudes higher than the election fraud that got Hillary the nomination in the first place.

All Trump losing means is that we have to achieve our ends by less pleasant means.

I really wish these fuckers had just taken the olive branch, I've got a life to lead and a business to run, fighting a revolution is going to be seriously fucking inconvenient.

I better not die, that would put a serious damper on things.

It's only 8 weeks until the election and Trump is still about 5 points down. I said last year that if he will still behind in September he would lose. I said the same thing with Romney in 2012. Romney was consistently behind Obama in the polls and back then Holla Forums was also saying "ignore the polls, they're rigged, a landslide is coming".

Why do you think Romney disappeared a month before the election? Because he saw the polls and knew he was going to lose.

How are people not making a bigger deal about this? Fucking cover-up through and through

Top kek

There is infighting among the controlling powers and they cannot seem to get on the same page in regards to strategy so I honestly think Trump has a very good chance. The people we're at war with are not the best in regards to strategy and are too fond of outsourcing such things and letting the media deal with things. They have not caught up with the computer age as shown by their relative incompetence despite all their resources. I would say we have a better chance than some of us realize.

There was never any announcement about the polls being changed back then. That and Romney dropped the ball in regards to outreach and campaigning.

You aren't from around here are you?

That's already a major difference. Trump isn't disappearing over polls, if anything he's going to energize his followers up even more to spur on greater outreach.

The difference is none of us really gave a fuck about Romney.

He was as conventional a Republican as they come.

This is the final straw, it's not an election it's a preventative measure against civil war.

If they put Hillary on the throne there will be no presidential election after this in the United State's current form that means anything, and people will know it.

In short, if they decline to take our offer of Trump, they're opting to instead have us put someone in control by force.

You're largely correct, we do have a very solid window of opportunity here. The sudden and highly impactful rise of the net caught them off guard.

However, the infrastructure in this country to maintain the elites control is still largely intact. It's the global elites who are in disarray.

I suspect something along the lines of what happened to the the Russian nobility towards the end of WWI is coming.

There was the surface conflict of WWI and all the destabilizing effects it had. But it ended for Russia in the complete collapse of their ruling elites.

When Hillary takes the throne we begin our preparations and wait for our opportunity.

I'm not advocating the stupid and lazy "wait for Hitler" mindset.

I'm saying stockpile supplies, establish lines of communication, and wait for the large and inevitable shift in global power to come.

When they are on their knees, we will materialize as a fifth column and slit their throats.

That is how we regain control.

Romney had no fucking clue he was going to lose. His handlers and Rove-types had completely snowed him.

Frankly you'll have until inauguration to set up lines of communication. I would expect immediate crackdowns the moment she's sworn in.

I know, I'm giving you guys advice. On my own end I live near a major U.S. urban center.

I met up with a number of Holla Forumsocks in person for one of the Trump rallies.

I have yet to give them any proper training, but I intend to expand the numbers by bringing in friends and family, while having them do the same.

I'm not concerned for myself, I'm concerned for all of you.

Get on this shit NOW, before there's no time.

Whoever made that screencap needs to be kicked in the nuts for that Facebook-tier faggotry.

We don't need to be bludgeoned over the head with it; we get the point.

HILLARY DESERVES TO BE STOOD INFRONT OF A FIRING SQUAD FOR TREASON

HILLARY SHILLS AND ANTI-TRUMP SHILLS MUST BE EXCECUTED

JEALOUS DETRACTING IS UNACCEPTABLE

ANYONE WHO ACTIVELY POSTS AGAINST TRUMP IS A SHILL AND MUST BE DEALT WITH ACCORDINGLY

MAGA and fuck those CTR shills trying to D&C us.

Would dropping nukes cause a Nuclear winter?

goodbye sides

KILL YOURSELF KOSHER SCUM

ALL TRUMPCUCKS WILL HANG FROM TREES WITH NIGGERS ON THE DAY OF THE ROPE AS YOU ARE NOTHING BUT TRAITORS TO THE WHITE RACE

pastebin.com/cRZDHRc6
thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/

You are noticing an increase of (((Coincidences))) lately?

Pure coincidence :^^)

sage negated

What's wrong with supporting Israel?

S H I L L

israel is manipulative as fuck and likes to infiltrate governments so the either A: collapse (venezuaela/greece) or B: turn the country into a shitskin dumpster (Sweden/germany)

ALL HAIL

CTR and JIDF have been ramping shit up around here as of late. Same on Plebbit, the_donald is really seriously under D&C tactics right now.

Good thread, this shit is needed these days. I don't even think gore is going to keep CTR at bay.

MAGA

MAKE ANIME GREAT AGAIN TRUMP SENPAI~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Except I didn't fall for it yet everyone else did.
I knew from the beginning this was a planned and planted narrative.
Be more careful Holla Forums.

VOLKISCH IS A BAD GOY

slide thread

Spamming pictures of Trump isn't helping jack shit you fucking retards.

Fuck off, shill. It's about time we had a trump meme thread stay alive on the front page rather than your useless bullshit

look out HE WANTS TO HIT SPEAKERS

And i'm done.
hope you lads enjoyed the dump.

I recognize the bitch from the 4th image.

This time (((they))) realized she should probably dye her hair if shes going to appear in several different crisis.

If you see anti trump it can be pretty much guaranteed a shill by this pojnt. Shills have exhausted pretty much every other tactic and now stoop to pointing out how don is not totally perfect.

What you'll never see a shill do is offer a proactive alternative besides "oh guys let's all go home", cause there is no real alternative to him.

BUMPING FOR GREATEST JUSTICE

45ywg 45y gsawdv

Shills in abundance lately. All in for the God Emperor!