You date a registered sex offender. Would you be willing to have sex with this man?

You date a registered sex offender. Would you be willing to have sex with this man?

good one

who cares, i expect you to be a loser. Just tell me what you do

Having sex with men sounds pretty gay. As always OP is a fucking faggaroni

be a 2D girl

I was expecting a sexy story :/ How old would you be having sex with this man? Are you a drawing that's come to life? I'm very interested.

a pedo artist that gives life to his lolis and shotas so he can have sex with them? hmm
I am into gfd /ss/ stuff, this isn't really my thing

I'm walking home from school. Suddenly I'm unconcious. I wake up 3 days later with broken arms and legs, minor internal bleeding, and torn vaginal lining. My parents tell me that something bad happened but I'm too young to understand. We move to a new town and I go to a new school but the trauma makes me unable to make friends. I kill myself at 15 with my father's gun. My parents hang themselves when they find my body. Nobody shows up at our funeral except my aunt.

Did you like story :DDDD

Too stiff. Not enough intriguing. I also felt it was biased propaganda.

Liter*lly happens to one out of 500 children every year.

Why would they break your arms and legs tbh. Otherwise you'd turn out fine

Because breaking arms and legs is fun? Pssh nuthin personnel kid

what do you do if you don't want a bird to fly away?
you break it's wings

but girls dont have wings, duh!

Or you just tie it up like any normal person. Faggot.

but they do have legs

she could get free, and run, then you'd be fucked

I like what the arabs do. Slice their muscles tbh. Based muslim culture.

I get my buddies to team up on her tbh. We don't like birds. We fuck em actually. I mean, what if theres a doomsday device in the bird's ass? We'd have to break it. The cute bird could've exploded the world but we exploded for her. mmmm tight bird tbh.

Unlike you, OP, I wouldn't be willing to have sex with any man.

OP wanted you to pretend you were a loli. I googled the image and it turns out the sex offender is a pedophile. Trust me, I know my stuff. Anyways, Op is a great man.

Sex with men? What is that supposed to mean?

no fucking shit

Means you're having fun.

Trust me, I know my stuff. The sex offender REALLY is a pedophile.

Fucking casual, kill yourself.

No, because I would only go gay for really cute and feminine boys.

And go gay just means fucking them in the ass, using their throat as a fleshlight or kissing them passionately, not doing something actual gay like sucking their dick.

How do I make babbie?

You let him ejaculate inside your tight asshole

datamining thread

this tbh

Oh dear