SUCKING DICK

she looks irish. is she irish?

She's doing Jamal

whoa! self checked for Irish

No. Argentina

/this

Snorting crack

who?

Former child model exploited by pedophiles.

I was going to say probably sucking a lot of dick

Looks like she became a big disappointment and is having a harder time not being (((exploited)))

Fake her facebook become famous in 2011 on 4chan. This is a pic from 2016.

Literally who?

no, that's some poor girl named Katya

Why are you lying? I don't understand people like you.

That's Sofi from Uruguay

Unfortunately she aged like milk

she did hardcore?

no not even softcore

A few years ago I had like a thoussnd pics of her butt

The proof said bullshit.

Party don't help. She's only 20

No wonder eastern europe and russia has so many pedos. Their women age like milk in the tropics.

A lot of jews.

Polish=Jew
Mygar=Jew
Czech=Jew

more

Ashkenazi Jews

I remember when joe rogan said in his podcast with milo that he did NOT find 15 year old girls hot.

Now looking at those pictures I can't help but wonder how often does he lie just to protect his ass from criticism, even when he has to throw the gest under the bus for it.

This is why I don't respect that guy.

These posts here are the reason why I think joe rogan is a piece of shit.

The law exists as a method to punish the stupid.

Why Do You Hate Joe Rogan?

Why do you hate Joe Rogan? huh?

Why oust yourself as a pedo/hebe on your own podcast? Milo did just that and it ruined his career

The bullshit is just so blatant it really annoys me. That's all.

One Time I Told Someone 16 Year Old Girls Are Hot

One time I said to someone that a 16 year old girl can be hot and he looked at me funny. I don't remember the context in which it came up, but I remember thinking uh-oh after he gave me that weird look. i couldn't figure out if he was like "yeah this guy is red-pilled af and i respect him" or if he was thinking i was fucked up and was going to tell people that i should be shunned.

just like all girls who were hot as teenagers, she's become a run-of-the-mill thot.

this is why the AoC needs to be drastically lowered. she was a miracle of the universe when she was underage, but now she's just another face in the crowd.

M-Murica land of duh free?

that's why i scope girls out before hitting on them

translation

This is why I scope (watch with binoculars) girls (children) before hitting (kidnapping) them

i wasn't even talking about a particular girl. I just said a 16 year old girl can be looked at and a man would think she's hot. And apparently in Fuckville Groupthink America you need to carry a gun to express that opinion.

yeah it's so pathetic too because every single man knows it's true and every single woman knows it's true but when they pretend to be "adult" they think that have to conform or the minor .000001% that cries about sexual behavior will make people cry because muh feelings.

jews and their feminist laws were a mistake. we can fix all of this if we just genocide them, but for real this time

I don't have a problem with carrying a gun.

There's a reason why all of you dick-hero-wannabe's are single, you know? This thread is why.

bullshit. /r9k/ is why. this is just to relieve boredom

too old

They should be, I don't like being banned

10-yo's are hot

To be fair, what would you expect Joe Rogan to do? Even if he's lying about not liking 15-year-old girls, he knows that the shrieking idiot brigade would ruin his career if he told the truth and he'd probably get brought up on some trumped-up charge with planted evidence for redpilling the masses too much. That's what happens when you live in a police state.

One day you'll get some more perspective. Some Jews are bad and pushed these laws as a method of white genocide. Others are okay. Feminists, on the other hand, are all terrible because feminism is a belief that people actively choose.

No, the law exists as a method to repress people for the benefit of the ones in power. Why should you have to conform to popular opinion if popular opinion is objectively wrong? What you're essentially saying is "Just don't question anything society tells you." Fuck that.