GET RID OF IDS ALREADY DYSNOMIA YOU PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT

GET RID OF IDS ALREADY DYSNOMIA YOU PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT

u mad?

YES!!!

Oh dear!

No.
The entire point of having id's is to ruin the board.
If you want to win, the only way is to not play their game, otherwise play along on their side.
Let Holla Forums die, and let the pph turn to 0 if you want to see any legitimate action.

whats wrong with having id's? Do you need to same fag that badly????

forgot my pic

shut it cry baby who wants to same fag

IDs are a great example of what is wrong with this board.
Not that there is anything actually wrong with them, but rather the reason they are on.
Dysnomia, the board owner, doesn't like IDs and doesn't actually want to have them on.
But he allows pressure from the idiots who think that IDs contribute something, in conjunction with his own desire to piss off his own userbase for fun, to influence his decisions. So he turns them on for awhile, then turns them off, then turns them back on, and chuckles while everybody screams about it. It is funny to him, but to the people screaming about it, it isn't. Which should clue him in to the fact that users want a site that is at least somewhat stable. Even if it doesn't piss you off, it makes for an unpleasant experience to have to re-familiarize yourself with site parameters every day before you post, and that will drive a lot of people off.
Dysnomia is letting a certain segment of users, users he doesn't even agree with, dictate site settings. *THAT* is the real problem with the ID issue.

For those of you who still don't get why IDs are irrelevant, let me explain it to you again, in hopes that it will get through this time. Like banning, IDs were rendered completely irrelevant with the use of VPNs. If you use a VPN, which you'd be a fool not to do on any chan, you can change your ID with every post. It only takes a few seconds, and your ID and your flag are changed. Therefore flags and IDs mean literally NOTHING anymore. They are as pointless and useful as banning. Believing that IDs are useful for something anymore is reflective of a lack of knowledge about VPNs. The reality is that IDs do nothing anymore.

My god you are stupid.
If the PPH is 0, there is no action by definition, legitimate or otherwise.
WTF?!

No one asked him to turn them on except ironically and even then it was like 2 people, he did it because he's a dipshit who has too much power and no investment.

IDs don't stop samefagging, and they don't help you ID samefagging when it occurs. Read

See? This is me samefagging, and my ID is different! It isn't magic, it is VPN. And if you knew the first damn thing about it, you would see that IDs mean nothing anymore.

I like ids

Me too!

these guys are right

Flags and IDs are like the chan version of stewed prunes. The same amount of shit drops, it just drops faster, makes a horrible mess all over the place, burns your pucker, gives you the cramps, and has a tendency to leak out and stain your shorts in front of that cute hottie you finally got the nerve to talk to.

well if they don't do anything why do you care so much to not have them? Having a few letters and numbers on top of your post triggers your autism??

So then,,,,,, really, what you are saying is,,,,,,, 8ch should either stop using IDs, or stop allowing VPNs?

GO BACK

been here for years,hitler dubs

IDs make samefagging a lot easier and much more effective.
Without IDs, people can accuse you of samefagging. Even if you deny it, the accusation is there and the suspicion has been raised.

With IDs and the use of VPNs, samefagging is practically God mode. If someone even thinks of accusing you of samefagging, you can just call them a newfag and tell them to learn what IDs are.

As I said (you apparently missed this because your knee was jerking), it is not the fact that ID are enabled that I have an issue with. I don't care whether they are on or off. My issue is with *why* they are on or off. My issue is with a board owner who has no spine and is being led around in his decision making by a bunch of technologically ignorant cry babies, rather than doing what he actually wants with his own board. That is the only issue I have with IDs, I don't care whether they are on or off any more than I care whether AM radio exists or not.

No, that is not what I am saying. Not at all.

thats what they all say

I think you are confused.

I can't believe anyone waste time moding a Holla Forums with 10 people on it.

I was in the great Holla Forums exodus when moot cucked Holla Forums

do they all say that?

Funny! Did you think that up yourself?

It would seem that the better solution here is to block using VPNs?

If you wanted to carry on a conversation of any kind at all, before typing anything you would at least want to know that you were addressing the same person–even if you didn't really know who they were or where they were.

If there is a method allowed for defeating IDs, then defeating the IDs would make your posts even less relevant. So the better solution is to just block VPN users from posting at all?

No, I'm not. Maybe you should've continued reading my post you dumb nigger.

As long as Holla Forums has ids its okay to use since you can filter pedophiles. Unfortunately though that leaves no one to banter with…

Not everyone uses a vpn so its a helpful step. Sure some people do but in all honesty I dont think ive ever had a conversation here without losing track of who I was originally talking with. I dont really care, we dont talk about shit important on this board. I like ids because I can filter pedophiles, and if they switch ip to post more I just block that new id as well thinking it was a new pedophile anyways

You get what you deserve.

What is wrong with ID?

It makes me want to whip my own ass with a frayed knotted rope again.

Dysnomia forces ids when the ip count is low enough to lessen his appetite for cock. the ploy added roughly 150 ips to the 72hr count, nothing more. dys went on sucking regardless

yeah, but this is the shit moot was pulling in the last few years before his "untimely" replacement…

Moot is based.

Kill yourself or I'll do it for you nigger

No you goy

If ID does nothing why even complain about having them?

It doesn't matter either way.

really makes you think which one it really is

t. not dysnomia samefagging