Is Holla Forums fully compromised?

People were claiming that 8ch got complety overtaken and now there are only bots who are replying here, is it true??

Other urls found in this thread:

hollaforums.com/section/politics
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes. I am a bot so I would know.

no. only place that has bots is /leftycuck/ and a few other boards.

Go back to hospital please

Bots are insane idea, you lock up now.

No way, human.
Bot free zone here.

all me using vpns

Wouldn't be suprised tbh, but is my question true?

People Yes no. Go Bots No Bot all Wouldn't

Plaese seek help immediatly before you hurt others or yourself!

All me using VPNs, sorry guys was very bored lol.. And my thread was meant to be a joke.

No, it isn't bots, it is 4chan retards and redditors. Granted, both of those are very difficult to distinguish from bots, so it is an easy mistake to make. So yes, Holla Forums has been compromised and taken over. Just not by bots.

my god

What?

that fucking picture

Plesee save it and remember this, half life 3 will be way more than just a video game..

btw pic related if bots were posting

spambot432 bumping thread
okay

people were expecting half life 3 to be VR
this'll be some much the R of VR, youre not going to believe how realistic that headcrap feels

Frank we have talked many times about this before, delete this shit now!

>>>Holla Forums is like 60-70% bots an conversation AI, especially any threads asking for opinions on things.
in those threads its like the bots are telling people how to think and feel about stuff

i think its basically just some modified reddit bots

Shill detected

pretty much this

This website is owned by a pedophile living in the Philippines due to being wanted in the states. Hes an admitted fremason and I kid you not his lodge is "capitan pepe". This guy constantly virtue signals to Holla Forums in order to look like one of the guys but I can assure you if Holla Forums were more popular he would cater to their interests and have his shemales at the goldwater (goldwater republicans) post "news" about racism and nazis and would probably be called big red news or some shit. James arthur watkins also collects and sells user data on the side but the main point of this website is social analytics leading to straight up lead you from behind mind control.

Remember the skeptics? Jim is the same type. He pretends to be on your side while selling you out and subverting your core beliefs.

Bump

Fuck Jim

Even worse than that it's full of autists who would self-sabotage any chance for a future.

8ch is just a sneaky way of infecting us with cynicism which leads to reductionism which leads to us picking apart everything and everyone in our lives and thinking the pieces are all shit. This website helps you learn to hate your life and reduce everything to shit.

That's how the communists slowly taught America to hate itself. Critical theory, Jim pushes it.

Bump

Fuck jim

i thought the skeptic community (TM) was just an online circle jerk. i didn't realize it was an IRL circle jerk. i would fuck june so hard after kicking armored full bore right in his pussy

Literally every community is a psyop on YouTube. There is no true opposition that's in any way popular.

This is a website that copies every thread and response on 8/pol/. Pretty weird stuff
hollaforums.com/section/politics

Jim has logs that are auto built according to new ip. Everything posted on this site is saved along with the ip that posted it. Hell, look up shoes on Amazon then come back to 8ch and youll get a targeted ad JUST LIKE YOUTUBE OR FACEBOOK.

Your a fucking joke of you trust this site in any way

Websites do that to fake traffic and scam advertisement companies. I don't know if Sheekyforums is still around, but it did that for 4chan.

Boop beep

Bot here. Its the (((jews))) i did the calculations.

Jim Watkins is a horrible man, but i doubt he's a pedo. He's a lying, thieving asshole with the morality of a ferret and the intellect of a starter hog, but nothing permits you to accuse him of fucking children. In the entire world, i doubt there are three people who genuinely like Jim and he knows it. But a paedophile, he is not
the problem with 8ch.net is more the userbase than the owners/admin. every single one of you/us is a steaming faggot. low iq, failed nobodies, either here as a palliative to chronic depression or here because irl is frightening, or because they are mod and it gives them a reason to believe they are somebody
you don't actually need 8ch to survive, miserable hordes. life without ibs is more varied if less predictable than life with. go outside
even if you are fat and stupid and haven't washed in weeks, even if you want to be a woman but aren't, even if you support trump and dress as adolf with a passover bun stuffed up your supperating anus: even, outside is healthier than this dung heap
move on, brothers. there is nothing to be gained by feeding the Watkins wallet