Why the fuck is Holla Forums so boring and inactive

Why the fuck is Holla Forums so boring and inactive.
While Holla Forums is the top board.
Is politics really more interesting than random bullshit?
Why is Holla Forums working off the fumes of diaper-fags, pedo and hebe posts?

What would revive this board to it's former glory?

Holla Forums is not politics, it's politically incorrect. Lurk moar, faggot

Yes.
Because people finally realize this place is shit.
Because they're laughing at all the other users who left.
Nothing.

Is what I meant for the second one fucking copy paste fucked up.

This is pretty much a faggot everybody

Why are you referring to yourself?
t. No u.

Dude.. even if it is Politically Incorrect it is still Politics.
Has the word right in it.

I know your faggot tricks.

It is so boring.
We need OC really bad.

You don't.
lol

I reserve all my good OC for Youtube, when I become famous.

You just admitted to having faggot tricks. Remember, I know them

You are saving your

I do, but you don't know them.

because that's all we have left

I will not disclose of any OC here. Nice try buddy. I don't even have the proper channel created yet. It's a long and creative process.

Can't you just drop a preview? how are ever going to get famous if you don't spread the word?

hey i'd sub to you

Hell no. If I drop any good stuff here you guys will infest and shit. Better to keep it all to myself until the right time. I could cook up something retarded real quick tho. Hmmmmm

Here is your apron user.
Get cooking.

Because the BO did nothing to control it when they began flooding in, and they drove off everyone else.
Nothing. It is over.
Because it is drowning in its own shit, and that sort of thing has very limited appeal.

Fixed that for you, SAGEfag.

I like to touch myself.

just a friendly reminder the board is at its most active when there's a pedoshit storm/ pedo discussion

give pedos an inch and they take the rest, destroy it and move on to another host. that's a working definition for parasite behavior, in line with fucking children.

Eliminate the pedo cancer and Holla Forums will skyrocket to first position. Appeal to the oppressed shitposters on rulecuck bosrds like /a/.

Why can't they be smart enough to handle responsibility? :/

We should at least give them a cyclic thread to contain them and make them a little bit happy. We might need to concede a little because lurkers come out of lurking when there's a pedoshitstorm and when there isn't a pedoshitstorm then the board is fucking slow and frankly bland af. Not a diaperfag myself but I'd like to see some sort of understanding for them.

Now that's just plain retarded :/

care to elaborate why my suggestion is plain retarded. I'm just curious :)

You should've known. Smug little bitch

hey man i'm just trying to liven the board up :((
diaperfags will feel more obligated to stir shit up when they're not allowed to dump their propaganda but if we contain them in one cyclic thread then they might be content.

Diaperfags don't liven the board up at all. I come here to make silly posts and sometimes serious posts.

diaperfags stir up shit which makes the lurkers come out of lurking. Lurkers start anti-ing and the shitstorm ensues and suddenly the board is active. You can't deny the fact that pedoshitstorms/discussions bring the PPH up, which isn't entirely significant since our PPH is so low but at least there's some mingling or some sort of 'discussion.'

Diaperfags are just giant trolls and it's mostly me arguing with them anyway

but aren't we all? I know dys doesn't want illegal shit on his board but if we go back to one thread where they're free to discuss pedo shit then maybe they'll leave the other threads alone. CP isn't tolerated anymore I get that but we have to give them just the slightest amount of 'wiggle room' because that's what this board was built on, blurring the line and pushing the limits.

I'm not a troll. If you think I'm being silly in ALL my posts on Holla Forums, then you're sorely mistaken. I'm the smartest invidiviual in the room. Now then. Listen to what I say. No. They will not leave the other threads alone. They suck off attention, and they NEED more than one thread to do so. If you'll notice, they actively try to infest the whole place with just pedo threads. Now that's some fucking bullshit tbh

what's with this smartest in the room thing, user? You're probably the only person in your room so yeah it's probably true you're the smartest individual in the room. I know sometimes they can get out of hand but its probably hard for them not to seek attention when it's extremely easy to get it. The board is so dead at times and they know it'll annoy/trigger people by posting some of their diaper propaganda.
you're a troll user don't lie to yourself

I'll eat my hat if I'm wrong.

Just like you?

I'm not a troll o.0 I'm telling you the truth this time I swear. They drive everyone away so of course it's easy for them to get attention. When they're the only ones left you know they have a giant mental illness

i'll go out on a limb and say there's a lot of diaperfags that lurk and there's a lot of antis that lurk. Let's say there's zero tolerance for both of their propaganda, then that means they'll leave and go shitpost somewhere else. That means less active users and more lurkers, if the pedoshitstorm doesn't initiate everyone's just lurking like the niggers they are and no-one's going to post. Its catch22 user, if we do nothing about them people leave but if we help them then people will still leave. There must be win-win situation for both parties because atm i can't find a solution that will make 'both sides' happy.

Diaperfags are retarded. They don't liven up the board. Pedos end up acting retarded especially when they're horny. What a bunch of fags. I'd be willing to give any pedo besides diaperfags another chance tho

ngl diaperfags annoy me because my aoa is 16-25 and because i'm euppor. Yesterday I was 'having a discussion' with a few other unbias, like-minded anons and two diaperfags decide to derail the thread with their propaganda. Don't deny they liven up the board trollanon because you know its true.

You just admitted they make things worse

They do both to a certain extent. I've already been over this user.

I'm unbias too, mind you.

Why do people keep trying to make this board 'good', don't force it good threads come in time.