How much money would it take for you to have sex with Yoko Ono?

How much money would it take for you to have sex with Yoko Ono?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lYJ3dPwa2tI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

20-30 year old yoko? id do it for free
now yoko? just kill me

Prime Ono or current Onoi? Isn't she like 80?

Yoko was always flat shit and looked like John Lennon

Does it really matter?

Which part, whether it's prime or current Ono or that she's like 80? Are you saying you'd fuck a grandma, user?

At that point, it's the personality that counts. If she can keep me interested during sex, than I'm in.

id probably fuck john lennon too tbh

smh user

degenerate

You 2 are fucking pedophiles. Get banned. I do agree after 30 women are basically useless for their looks tho

I wouldnt ever. See webm for reasons why

Yoko Ono is proof two nukes weren't enough

actually its after 24 when they get ugly

25, take it or leave it

id rather die for hamas than fug a ugly fat 25 yo bitch

So much money that it actually devaluates currency because the rest of the world has to revert to the gold standard. In other words, never.

Her place or mine? I would do prime Yoko but only if she had no way of finding me after, bitch be crazy.

More than she can come up with, so the discussion is pointless.

As long as she still has the bush id do it for free any time :)

$27,500

I'd do it for free
Imagine the noises

$100'000'000'000

Hmmmm. My opening offer would be $400,000.00 but I could probably be talked down to about $90,000 at the lowest. I need money to buy land so I can go off-grid.

bump

Even "prime" Yoko was shit-tier waifu.

Daily reminder that Yoko was so ugly that John Lennon wouldn't stop screaming her surname during sex

If it brough john lennon back from the dead I'd do it tbh

bump

Naked with little to no sluttification? A lot, and there'd have to be something in it for me. $5 - $10 mil plus genuine footage of Chapman shooting John Lennon is what I'm thinking of.

Dress her up in expensive leather/fur and cover her face in makeup though? I'd do that shit for free. Hell, there wouldn't even have to be any sex. She could trample me and make me lick her boots while she insulted me for the filthy gaijin I am. It's my fetish to have an Asian dominatrix, and these pics definitely stirred those feelings in me.

???

niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=lYJ3dPwa2tI

>(((modern art)))

Free under one condition.
I need her to sing the National anthem into my ass when I'm constipated.