ITT We become professional music critics and review and rate music in very developed structures tbh...

ITT We become professional music critics and review and rate music in very developed structures tbh. Thoughts on song included? Make sure to be very mature

its gay

thoughts on this song?

Ok next song

Nothing good about it.

yeah you're gay

I don't understand the underage faggots on this site

I love this nigga. Judge me.

If this group makes it I'll have to commit suicide. From the first note you know you don't want to hear any more.

Sorry to bum you out.

wat do u guys think of this band??? just discovered them yesterday and they seem okay but what do u guys think????

I'm pretty sure they're faggots.

They were an average pop band. If you'll look at Spotfiy, you'll see everybodies listening to the Rolling Stones

Apple Corp is a bunch of Jews who take down any Beatles recordings outside of iTunes on the internet (besides outtakes and live shit anyway)

I remember the day it happended. They suck anyway. Too polished. They don't sound real. No personality. They should've try better production. Their music's kind of stiff, especially the White Album. Better instruments and raw production and more better singing would've done them wonders. But nope. Rolling Stones has them beat. They're just a pop band

The Stones weren't as successful in terms of album sales so from an objective standpoint The Beatles did have them beat. And while sales don't mean jack shit to reflect actual quality I still don't see how the Stones brand of pop rock was any better. They're both overrated as fuck.

The Rolling Stones are pretty great. I love Mick Jagger's wacky stage antics and Keith Richards ability to live. Also Mick Taylor and his pedophilic ways. Brian Jones was kind of the only faggot in the band. Much like Syd Barret from Pink Floyd. But anyways, Rolling Stones are always a good choice. Classic rock band.

Honestly Rolling Stones are pretty shit. They don't do anything any other band of their time didn't do better, they were just the perfect blend of mediocrity to fall into enough people's 4th or 5th "favorite" pop band during an important musical era to achieve staying power. The Beatles were the same way, but at least they took more risks dabbling in psychedelia and actually put out music worth intentionally listening to once in a while…

Rolling Stones have legendary songs. I'd say overall 40 of their songs are worth listening to, out've their entire span. They were classic rock and they were great when they came out tbh. Every normal person would listen to them and they still do now

Hey guys, I just found this EDGY new band all the underground kids are talking about. It's called Death Grips and I gotta say, they have some beats that'll make you get moving! What do you think friends?

Not half as good as my favorite underground punk rockers, Blink 182

meh, maybe 20 are good background noise. Just about any 70s folk group beats out their soft stuff, and their hard stuff sounds just about identical to Creedence. I spent a long car ride listening through their discography a few years back, it was fucking miserable.

Maybe you shoudn't listen through their entire albums tbh :/ put all their good ones together and it'll be legendary

Every Hendrix album is a solid listen all the way through, even with the weak stuff. Pink Floyd could be long winded, The Wall is definitely overrated, but Wish You Were Here was rock solid. Shit, every album Paul Simon ever had a part in up until his latest was at least worth a single listen. The Stones don't even have that. They have a dozen songs with nostalgia value that everyone knows, and a bunch of shit. They're musically vapid, lyrically lacking, and honestly not much better than the Doors (Hands down the shittiest pop band in existence up until the mid 2000s).