Middle aged/old man aesthetics

How can I make myself look like I'm an older man without aging? There's plenty of guides on how to become a trap/cuteboy, but I don't want that shit. I want to look like I'm an older guy.

If that isn't possible, then how can I become more masculine?

lol but why is your image of masculinity an aging bald man?

Why not?

Just give yourself a bald spot, show pics after.

Because old and bald isn't masculinity. It's aging and getting closer to death. If you improve your health, not only can levels of androgens increase but also the amount of hair. Do you have a baby face or something? Because I'm curious how anybody would want old and bald and confuse that with masculinity.

Will do. Maybe it'll work.

I'm not talking about geezer age, I'm talking about middle age.

Hey guys. Can I just barge into this thread without reading a single message? I mean, look faggots, you got a groovy thing going on, but so far this thread is fucking boring. Hopefully I can liven it up.

I swear to god I feel like I'm talking to two kids wearing a trench coat while one stands on the other's shoulders.

Smoke at least two packs a day
Binge drink
Eat the most unhealthy convenience foods you can. Never cook your own meals

That sounds an awful patriotic lifestyle.

Dying from a massive stroke of freedom. If that isn't American, then I don't know what is.

Or dying of strokes in general

just grow a beard.

Right? Oh well, makes me feel pretty good about myself for being fit among the sea of fat we live in.

Had a stroke there while writing this, ameribro?

What's so funny? Cause nothings funny.

Just do your hair right and look like a White man. Or say "Fuck it" and grow out a Hermit's share of hair and a beard to the ground. The aging part can't be rushed, but it pays off if you're male.

You got fee in your ID. What a faggot. Watch out guys, we got a special boy here. I didn't hurt your feelings did I now?

Don't hurt my feefees.

You want to look like a pedo? Dad is that you?

Make sure to not go bald, maybe have some chest hair and buy a cigar.

magnificent beard
magnificent moustache
and very respectful attitude

dont overdo it

Just wait 20 years. problem solved