Are vegans actually growing in number...

Are vegans actually growing in number? Many of them that I've met seem quite smug and people who join in on the argument usually take their side.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/wZGQm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

im a vegan but i never say so because of the pervasive stereotype/caricature of the smug idiot vegan.

veganism is only valid when it's raw, IDIOT

It's a gulash with 5 lbs of beef and pork dude.

My diet is vegetable orientated, but I eat meat too. I just like to also have a lot of vegetables on the side because they taste pretty good when seasoned right and they have all sorts of health benefits.

Enjoy your intestinal WORMS

I LIVE OFF LARABARS

I wouldnt mind eating vegetables every day if I were a wealthy neet with the time and money to properly season and prepare them for human consumption. As it is, the most I can stomach is tomato soup and the sauce that goes on my spaghetti

Vegan diets that actually can sustain a grown man are usually quite expensive, and we aren't even talking about a diet that allows gains either.

I agree tbh. The food chain is the food chain. Getting emotional over livestock is quite silly.

Fish is kind of a standalone dish. You can season , garnish, and give immediate accompaniment but eating other things with it is generally gross for most people.

except rice. rice goes really well with fish. especially something like salmon.

Salmon is the best.

This. And why let your silly emotions stop you from eating the tastiest meat of them all. Sweet juicy tender human veal.

Jews are behind veganism. They're pretending to adopt it themselves to lead the goyim along. Just search up "jewish vegan" on any search engine and you'll see what I mean.

archive.is/wZGQm
http:// www.deathofcommunism.josru. com/veganism-is-communism/

get out of here pussy.

but you just admitted it now, attention whore.

Enjoy your soy patties you sissy cuck fag

Enjoy my fut up yo az beeeeeeeeeeeeotch vegan4lyfe kill all meat eaters

I'd say it's one of the most unsuccessful marxist ideologies of le current year

i cant live without steak and potato's so, go fuck yourself vegans