White men should stand up to women

I want all of the white guys to stop being wussies and dominate the white women. I don't want to be rule under the crazy single feminists. Yes I am serious about dominating the white women because I like to cook the dinner for the white hard working man and massage their sore body with warm stones to ease the intense muscles with me being naked.

t. white lady.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1101635/6cac22a8c7/
reddit.com/r/hentai_irl/comments/5w73k9/how_to_access_sad_panda/
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/sad-panda/bohapeiooecafommnlaiccilacgmkaoc
github.com/seven332/EhViewer
github.com/NerdNumber9/TachiyomiEH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

tits or GTFO

You don't understand. The things are getting worse. Feminists make it impossible for the white women to be full time housewife and yet you are much much interested in tits than ruined white women. Ruined white women means the white men are not interested in ruined white women. I really really wanted to iron the working clothes to prep the future husband. Wouldn't that be nice for the white men to have full time housewivies?

Holding your dick and getting off to this role playing, aren't you, faggot?

No I am a lady. White men deserve the best housewives. I submit myself to the future white hubby.

White guys are all wussies because they were all raised by single mothers, and a faggot society like this creates subservience to the government.

I know exactly what you want. The problem is, feminism and social marxism has created an entire system that creates the OPPOSITE kind of men. That's where the root of the entire problem is.

When boys go to school, femininity is cherished while masculinity is shunned. The entire curriculum is centered around female things, and boys are treated as defective girls. Anything that is even remotely masculine is shunned and ends up as a referral to the office.

But when little boys get home, it doesn't end because the mother who got bored of the father took him to the cleaners and left him, leaving the boys to no father. 90% of boys are being raised by the school system and single mothers. This creates all sorts of weak feminine men.

Worst of all, everything is polluted with xenoestrogens, which ends up in the bodies of men.

You see, if you want these kinds of things, you have to change the system. Divorce laws scare men away from marriage, and rape laws make men not even wanna fucking have sex anymore. Use your social and political power to revoke the fucked up marriage and rape laws that kills the incentive for men to wanna even bother with women anyway at all.

Dracula is right.
There is no point in discussing these things online. We have to grow financially and politically and maybe even para-military. The enemies if the European races are going to stack the odds until we take it to the streets.
Genocides happen so many times, and so fast. People change the passion of indivuality for the glory of multiculturalism. We must not lose the grips on the dreams of the past, such as those of Charlemagne. We must fight just to keep them alive. After all, he was just a man with the will to survive.
It's crucial that we understand the thrill of the fight while also rising up to the challenge of our rival. And the last known hero of Western Civilization will stalk our persecutors in dark times, for he is watching all our effort in the eye of the tiger.

satanic trips
Satan, thou father of all lies and inquity, will you not cease to pervert the ways of the righteous.
Will thy faggotry never cease?
Depart into the lake of fire and you're not allowed to bring your butt plug, faggot!

Are you LARPING as an Asian man LARPING as a white woman?

No. It's a Vietnamese hooker LARPing as a white boy LARPing as a white woman.

No I am white lady and I produced a photo in the other thread.

There are more feminists than traditional white women so I can't see how can I be helpful? The traitors are more than happy to throw the loyal white women under the bus so I believe the solution is a civil war. The white society is broken and need to be renew as the new and energised white society.

Your Engrish is impressive, tranny hand man.

Let's just reject 3DPD and use all modern sciences to bring 2D into the 3D realm. Every man will have a custom tailored waifu, attitude adjusted to be the perfect match for him, and we'll never have to worry about feminism again.

Stopped reading there.

Better produce it again, hunny

larp larp larp got some carp gonna larp
inceldom has officially made me mentally retarded good job you worthless cunts

I am deaf so I am sorry for my bad english and I am not a tranny.

Being deaf turned you Asian?

Don't be silly user.

I am glad for you.

Thanks, I didn't mean to rub it in anyones face. Just stating the fact.

Women and logic…

But to be serious on this topic, here's what I think:
1) Men have the responsibility to protect women physically.
2) Women have the responsibility to protect men psychologically.

When a woman gets hurt or killed in an accident or an attack: a man failed her. When a man is depressed and suicides because his life is worthless: a woman failed him.

So tell me OP, when your feminist sisters go about demonizing masculinity and male sexuality, casting men in the role of evil rapist oppressors, trying to pass laws biased against men, promoting cuckoldry and racemixing etc., where the fuck are you standing up to THAT?

Fucking troll thread.

Plant the drugs in their purses and report them to the cops to ruin their images?

White men can't do it.
That's why the black bull has to.

yeah, but I really want to see you replaced by androids and artificial wombs tho

post lewds of that thing

Thanks,this will assist me in getting an erection.

no problem

Holey shit bitch, this is simple. Women are diving society now thanks to (((yours truly))) and have been tricked into making the new Babylon. If you expect men to "Man up" because you shame them or tell them what to do, then that wont happen. Only feminized men listen to shaming because they grew up to think like a women. Real men only use logic to rationalize a decision. If you do not provide that in order for a man to decide to attempt a relationship with you then that's your own fault.
Hears what you can do to help. Don't EVER shame a man. Leave discipline of men to a man. Once a women gets involved it always degrades to emotional shit with no logic. Another thing you can do is IF you find a good man "You may not even accomplish that because you may compare what a good man is to some media shit show" then you need to rub it an any women's face who has a beta cuck or a shit man. Only women can be shamed and changed that way. It's built into them to be effected more socially then logically.

As my thanks have this
exhentai.org/g/1101635/6cac22a8c7/

T.Pussy

This. I want a "companion" sexbot/android that can also have an artificial womb. I'll drop a minimum of 90,000 grand on one with an AI personallity and identitity of Elly Von Houten (Xenogears) or Mutsumi Otohime (Love Hina)

don't know if you missing out on much
put some bait out for the cucks to how many there where on the site, so far only two have come.

It's like they really desire to be beheaded.

This video had me fucking kek. Even though niggers are rabid animals they at least know how to keep womyn in check.

reddit.com/r/hentai_irl/comments/5w73k9/how_to_access_sad_panda/

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/sad-panda/bohapeiooecafommnlaiccilacgmkaoc

github.com/seven332/EhViewer

github.com/NerdNumber9/TachiyomiEH

That means 90,000,000 user. Either you're retarded, or you're paying in yen.

single mothers are good they redpill boys to stay away from crazy women.

xenoestrogen is only a problem when trying to get pregnant.

ok

that's normal, normal things are now considerd to be strange since society was meant to be turned on its head in the 70s with political correctness.

in 50 shades of grey, the submission to christian grey is odd and perverted and her boss becomes her defacto husband.

she is a career woman.

women need to stop demanding things from men, women need to give too unfortunately feminism is female power not equality or near enough between the sexes and has always been that way since it gained ground.