Aliens

Does anyone like aliens/Extra-terrestrials, UFO's here?

I am interested in the subject.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ix-pEh01EJE
youtube.com/watch?v=IB_itwvRo9k
youtube.com/watch?v=zvZS29Rauyo
dailymotion.com/video/xnzkx4
youtube.com/watch?v=gErvRESQZg8
youtube.com/watch?v=7ETMzkhBQ6w
fulldisclosureproject.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

my opinion, aliens exist, are human, but will never visit us. UFO's are just black ops experimental aircraft - none of them came from aliens

Aliens definitely exist, they're probably just like us with same organs/limbs, maybe with different civilizations depending on the planet's environment.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ix-pEh01EJE

if there is adequate interest i will dump info, personal experiences etc

youtube.com/watch?v=IB_itwvRo9k

youtube.com/watch?v=zvZS29Rauyo

going once

dailymotion.com/video/xnzkx4

going twice
youtube.com/watch?v=gErvRESQZg8

I was watching this Youtube video just recently. I found it intriguing. I had never seen the spiral light thing in Norway before.

I subscribe to the religious view, however unpopular it may be among the fedora tippers. These things are extra-dimensional beings not ETs.

that's your first mistake

youtube.com/watch?v=7ETMzkhBQ6w
going thrice or i'm going to bed

Oooo, edgy.
And I guess you don't subscribe to any?
Go on, let's hear what you believe.

I was actually just about to watch a doc on Netflix called Unexplained. Not a big UFO geek, but it looks pretty interesting.

Are you familiar with the doc?

OP here. I think their are most likely many different inter-dimensional and extra-terrestrial races. I think the government will have to disclose what they know, eventually. It will completely change our perception of reality, especially if these beings have advanced technology.

fulldisclosureproject.org/

Rolled 28 (1d100)

I think it's safe to assume we're not the only intelligent life in the universe, but I don't believe we've been visited. No concrete evidence, but lots of """evidence""".

No need to 'visit'. This is their home too. they've been around here longer than we have.

Oh… ok

i usually think that aliens avoid us caue we are some sort of failed weapon of mass destruction

They're among us already.

You have a lot of ancient religions depicting them, but for some reason media is saying that this shit started after WWII and gave it a new name, of course ignoramus talk like a 12 years old after reading dawnkings the first time they read about archons.

Ancient Aliens is dope as fuck bruh

Go back to hospital please

Life exists other planets. There's even non-sentient life on some of the other bodies in our solar system. But in terms of sentients, there are certainly more bipedal humanoid races than just us - although the majority of them would probably look nothing like us due to completely different planetary conditions and evolutionary paths.
There are civilzations more advanced than us, less advanced, and ones who are around our technological and socio-political level.
There are civilizations more understanding and wise than us, and ones that are more backwards cruel.

Stop lying aliens don't exist

I'm not lying. Is it really that hard to comprehend?
Sorry, I forgot that aliens completely invalidate religion and makes us "not special" in the eyes of fundamentalists.

Aliens is a distraction from flat earth

Relative to the religion, actually all christian denominations (i am implying cause mapple flag) and even the alt-christians like mormons or JW talk about aliens, they just gave them another names.

The same saying that talmudists are jews?

Second council.

BTW, if you are playing retard being ironic to insult the other guy, well, you won.