Lets get a weird fetish's thread going

lets get a weird fetish's thread going

Starting off the thread with an example:
Pedal Fetish - female-pedal-pumping.deviantart.com/

Didn't click your shitty link

that's defo a weird fetish, OP.
i'm afraid mine's more mainstream. i like anorexics. i also like girls who've been raped, but nevermind that

it was shitty video game clips of a woman's foot on the gas pedal, not enough polygons to resemble a foot, really

Was that supposed to amuse me little boy?
You should step out've the anorexic territory. Nevermind the fact they're ugly and you're bipolar, but it's also one step closer to liking small children

Farting

i don't think so user
you're projecting, user

I've masterbated to her so many times, user. Would love to fuck Eugenia up her tight skinny ass

Was that post supposed to amuse me little boy? They're both ugly. And I ain't ejecting about any little girls.

You're stepping into bipolar territories lol

attention whores like this are good. i can't believe ppl thought she was b8

I like both of em. Tastes differ, user. What do you like then?

This girl really made the rounds. I think she even posted on masterchan

Wow really? Ciara/Eliza?

Your post amused me very much, little boy. Tastes didn't differ until you shoved your mental illness down my throat tho. I'd fuck any of your bitches except Cooney.

Least you could've done was check my digits, user. Well. at least you're easily amused. Bless your heart.

i had a link with more of here on a different chan, but the page is gone

Yeah, I remember a video where she was acting unusually autistic, and she mentioned masterchan.

I'm not very easily amused, little boy. You were just lucky this time. I do very much like your women tho. Except Cooney. I like really good and seductive perfume too tbh

That reminds me, I wonder if carstuckgirls is still around.

Niggers

Dilated assholes.

Extreme insertions, fisting, prolapseā€¦
Stuff like that.

I post a fapfic every thanksgiving that details my fetish.

high quality here, m8