So who else /doesnotwatchtvormovies/ here?

So who else /doesnotwatchtvormovies/ here?

Seriously, I don't have cable or satellite and I haven't gone to a movie theater in well over ten years. Occasionally I'll like pirate something but even that I don't do much. I've watched maybe five or six movies that have come out in the past ten years.

I've fucking NEVER heard of most of the shit we talk about on here. Never seen star wars, don't have the slightest clue what GoT is about, watched one capeshit movie ten-ish years ago, thought it was garbage made for children, never bothered again.

I post here constantly, though. I'm really just here for the memes and shitposting but even that's gone totally downhill in the past year or so.

Anyone else agree? Am I the only dude in this boat? What do you guys think?

It bothers me that I discuss movies or shows with people like you who don't give a shit about them.

I just watch reruns of shows I like online. The last "modern" movie I watched was probably Kubo and the Two Strings. It was ok but I'd rather just rewatch some old Disney or Pixar movie.

haven't gone out to see a movie in more than a decade
don't own a tv either
not good goy enough to pay for netflix
enjoy shitposting tho

Not OP or anything but like. Why the fuck would that bother you? Seriously, what is there even to discuss? Like who over the age of ten could possibly give a shit about talmudvision or the seven thousandth babby-tier superhero movie that just came out? Like what even do you want to discuss?

I don't even understand how you could fucking ask me such a question. Someone who has seen a lot of great movies will not only have more to discuss with me, but they will have a better idea on how to recognize a good movie. And, you idiot, I didn't watch TV for at least 10 years, we're talking about movies and shows that you can pirate or buy, whatever's your choice.

It's just like I said. You did not watch good movies and that's all you know about, superhero trash (that is indeed trash). This is why it's pointless to talk with you.

I gave up on TV years ago. At first it was kind of on accident, just because I didn't have a TV near where I have my computer, and then it was because anything I wanted to watch was on the internet anyways.. and then I just got sick of everything they were airing and stuck to watching old TV shows like Star Trek or Frasier.

I still go see movies from time to time, but only because there's a theater that does $5 movies on Fridays that's near my place.

I mostly just watch jewtube because my attention is so low nowadays. I also think I have anhedonia which makes it hard for me to enjoy most things. I'll watch occasional new movies on streaming sites. Don't torrent movies anymore because of the RIAA jew sending letters to my ISP.

All movies are shit. Just go to >>>/film/ if you care that much.

So who else /doesnotdrivecars/ here?

Seriously, I don't have a car or bike and I haven't rode a bus in well over ten years. Occasionally I'll like rent a compact car but even that I don't do much. I've drove maybe five or six times in the past ten years.

I've fucking NEVER heard of most of the shit we talk about on here. Never seen a Mustang or Corvette, don't have the slightest clue what the GTR is about, drove one sports sedan ten-ish years ago, thought it was garbage made for children, never bothered again.

I post here constantly, though. I'm really just here for the memes and shitposting but even that's gone totally downhill in the past year or so.

Then get out and take Louis with you, you fucking Reddit-teir piece of shit.

So who else /doesnotusetheinternet/ here?
Seriously, I don't have internet or wifi and I haven't used an electronic device in well over ten years. Occasionally I'll like use the library computers but even that I don't do much. I've spent maybe five or six minutes online in the past ten years.
I've fucking NEVER heard of most of the shit we talk about on here. Never seen a smartphone, don't have the slightest clue what Social Media is about, used one laptop ten-ish years ago, thought it was garbage made for children, never bothered again.

In all seriousness though, you're the reason the board went downhill.
Memes were used to express opinions on film not the other way around. You have only yourself to blame. Go to Holla Forums if you want to shitpost.

Movies are shit, I maybe watch 3 a year now. Capeshit maimed it, and reviewers dismissing that with "but the movie was fun" killed it off. The only thing we can hope for is that like Orks, our shitposting each other reaches critical mass and we break through the mountains, slaughtering normalfags and retaking movies.

fuug, I want some doughnuts

I don't even own a television, haven't in years.

I don't watch television because its crap. If you dont watch film and are here giving your opinion youre cancer, its not hard to sift through the shit and watch good films. Sure you still see bad ones, but i avoid most shit ones easily

spoken by someone who is either an idiot and cannot think, or they havent seen any good movies at all let alone hundreds or thousands

l watch all the shit online on the internet.

Dear op,

I wish you and all the other shit-eaters like you that hang out here would fuck off and fall down the deepest hole you kill-joy no-fun faggots can find.

Are there any good movies that haven't already been discussed a thousand times? And I still don't get why you faggots keep coming here despite hating this board so much instead of just going to the other tv/movie boards.

Don't think you're old enough to know how irony works.

in case anyone forgot
>>>/movies/
>>>/film/
>>>/ftv/
>>>/tvb/
>>>/tele/

I'm just here for the memes personally.

My main boards are Holla Forums, /tg/, Holla Forums, and Holla Forums.

I don't watch television or film regularly, I don't play traditional games at all, I'm not politically involved and don't vote, and I barely play vidya anymore. I come to Holla Forums for the shitposting, /tg/ for the setting/lore discussion, Holla Forums for the current news, and Holla Forums for the right wing politics.

So who else /doesnothaveafightplanormasterplan/ here?

Seriously, I don't have a flightplan or a masterplan and I haven't gone to a airport in well over ten years. Occasionally I'll like take a short flight sometimes but even that I don't do much. I've flown maybe five or six planes in the past ten years.

I've fucking NEVER heard of most of the shit we talk about on here. Never seen The Dark Knight Rises or crashing this plane, don't have the slightest clue what Batman is about, flown one aircraft ten-ish years ago, thought it was garbage made for children, never bothered again.

Anyone else agree? Am I the only dude in this plane? What do you guys think?

Maybe it's gone downhill here precisely because of people like you.

What do we have here? Oliver confirmed /ourguy/

I banepost constantly and have never once seen TDKR minus the plane scene and the harvey dent was my friend part

WELL WELL WELL

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I try to watch a movie a day but I have to be in the right mood.

A lot of times I can't be bothered with the build up and just fast forward to near the middle of a movie and see how it goes.