I just want to go back to the 90s or even the 00s

I just want to go back to the 90s or even the 00s.
Everything is getting too fucked up.
I want off the wild ride.

Embrace the Ice Age era in 2030. It will be better for us to live on snowy planet.

at least the nigger problem will solve itself. niggers can't into snow

Let's use their bodies for power plants to keep the houses warm.

do you mean burning them? or storing them in the cellar so their body heat radiates through the floor? if the latter, i don't want to feed & preserve them. i want them all dead

I mean burn the dead bodies after they died from brutally coldness. There are one billion niggers so they will keep the power plants running for awhile.

I go back all the time. What I do is, I don't watch TV. I ignore these disgusting modern progressive mulatto people. I sit back and read old books and comics. I watch DVD box sets. I listen to music I can actually stand. Not that hard to pretend nothing's changed when I still live with my parents and only work weekends.

moisture might be an issue, but if we can solve it, light those fuckers up

fuck the pasted
I would like to go 100 years in the future, then keep going if things are shit

Are you telling me you AREN'T looking forward to living in Mad Max' post apocalyptic future?

Lol no man 80s and before was awesome. Shit started getting weird in the 90s.

But most of my best memories from the '90s revolve around tv. What I need is a program to arrange tv show I've downloaded or am streaming to air in the right order that they would have been airing back then, interspersed with appropriate commercials (but only the ones I didn't dislike). The real trick is getting all the footage that's probably largely lost. Like I know any Canadafags here remember The Zone. I respect Carlos for being there for like 15 years at this point, but Phil will always be my man. I can't really recreate the '90s without the footage of '90s Zone, with Phil and Snit, and the amount of footage of that that's made it online is very small, considering how much was recorded.

Do this, Its not as good because your not young again but its nice

Agreed. As a matter of fact just today I got the complete Ren & Stimpy box set in the mail. Time to get high and relive my childhood.

Fire can destroy the moisture so it shouldn't be a issue. Dead bodies can be burn along with the rubbish. burning 2000 tons of rubbish and dead bodies can produce up to 50 or more mw.

can't wait to piss on that faggots grave.

I never could get into He-Man. He just seemed so gay.

we were talking about heating homes with dead niggers, not making bonfires. if we need fire to remove the moisture so that we can burn niggers, then leave the niggers out of it and just burn the regular fire to warm the floors

I didnt even know fags existed until i asked my mum why two guys were holding hands when i was about 10 but then again they weren't accepted back in the day

everything before 9/11 was good, after the 9/11, the gov turned everything to shit. it was their one good ticket to take full control of the people.

no ty, i dont want some niggers body heat warming me, thats fucking gross.

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

do you miss 1990s romania? you could have took a train to moldova and bought yourself some young girls for 400 euro each.

I thought we burn the dead niggers to convert them into electricity to power the house so the house can get warm by air conditioners. I am little bit confused.

No think the niggers as the coal to be burn in the power plant, not burning in your chimney.

feels fucking bad dude

I remember. I'm glad times are changing. That sure would suck to be hated for something you had no control over.

I dunno, fried chicken smells pretty tasty when it's cooking.

Remember how the whole "Mission Accomplished" thing was considered a huge blunder? Heh, that was cute.

I don't like him at all, but watching all of the butthurt going on between both sides sure was a hoot.

I wish I was aborted

I hear you atleast you realised before it was too late unlike this cuck

Now why would you go and wish something like that?

Why, so you can relive all the bullshit from 2014+ all over again?

The only way out is to make a better future, quit being a useless, perpetually depressed sack of shit like the rest of the users on this dying site and make something of yourself.

pls be real

Can you imagine going back to the 00s, and trying to warm people about current year? Even if you take a hard drive full of info, videos, and memes.

just think about the hollow hoax, user. zhe nahtzees needed a lot of coal to cremate the gassed kikes. so much coal, in fact, that the shipment records of coal by themselves disprove the 6 gorrillion myth. they needed coal to burn the bodies, because human bodies have a lot of water in them, even after they're dead. you have to burn a lot of wood to raise the temperature of the water to boiling point. once the water flashes to steam and boils off, then the flesh is dry. only when it's dry will it ever burn. the presence of moisture will prevent the temperature in the firebox from rising above 220 F. It's the same reason you need dry firewood for your fireplace. wet logs don't burn. neither do wet bodies. so, dead niggers don't make a good fuel source. if you had a large solar dehydrator or if it was cold enough & windy enough to freeze dry them (think the frozen mummified caveman) then you could burn them, because they've been dried out. but burning coal to dry out the niggers so you can burn the niggers is redundant and an inefficient use of fuel. better to use the coal to warm the house instead of using the coal to dry out the niggers so you could then burn the niggers to heat the house. make sense?

self check, but also to say, this same applies to the power plants. a carcass is not fuel. a carcass requires fuel to burn. now, if you're of a mother nature mindset, you could use the niggers as a composting source. let their rotting flesh nourish your compost heap, or let the maggots infest the pile o' niggers, then feed the maggots to your chickens. convert niggers into delicious fried eggs

no

burn you cunts

You want to go back no even three decades ago? I'd go back at least before the Americas were discovered tbqph

If anything I'd go back to the 70s's and loop back halfway through the 80's (assuming I could be american) otherwise the 90's looping back at 2004 will be fine. Also vigilante 8 was the shit

Getting real sick of these kike elites. I might emerge as an unknown man and dedicate my life towards the awakening of my people.

The movie is still pretty good. Hasnt aged much at all.