6 months & still no scans available

ISIS was right.

Lynch yo self

Reading Marvel comics is also same as reading Disney comics, dumbass.

You made this thread 6 months ago and no one cared. No one cares now.

There are only 3 good comics by Marvel right now, Carnage (Gerry Conway), Luke Cage (Genddy Samurai Jack Clone Wars man), and Venom (some sjw spic)

This

But you care.

So, ask the Ponyheads nicely to scan them for you.

if we post ponies, will this thread disappear?

nigga, if you care THIS FUCKING MUCH, why didn't you order it online somehow months ago? There isn't enough jew blood in the world to explain why you would be so cheap that you can't get something you've obsessed about for HALF A FUCKING YEAR!

Dear OP.
You're doing it wrong.

Its simple, My bank account doesnt allow international transaction.

And this comic wont allow shipping to my country either (disney always doing this)

And IF both are those allowed, the price is 30 times more expensive than the actual book (shipping)

But Mabel's cheeks are weapon grade.

MLPfag & a pedofag.

at least with frozen you fap with absolutely legal woman.

So whats wrong with that ? at least its not your own family, PonyPedoFag.

The movie was shit tier, bro, why you want to read these?

Just for Artstyle not story.

Also its for enhancing my fap material.

Take matters in your own hands it you want it to be scanned so badly. Just buy comics and scan or screencap them.

ISIS is right blowing Frozen-fans (yes, also children!) off the planet.

I think I can sort of explain lack of interest. Just searching the comic itself just seems cumbersome, at least while searching on amazon. I got these 3 things before I even found the second and third issue with the best possible search results. I guess this Joe Books is a new company that does mostly Disney and some marvel properties and might be easier and cheaper to get from directly.

I probably could get it because I've got my purchase cycle coming around but what am I going to get in return? Unless you can help in translations, I'm just not seeing the worth in the purchase and scanning a comic that I would usually never buy.

On Ebay, you get Free shipping if you live on US.

Bump

THE SNOW GLOWS WHITE ON THE MOUNTAIN TONIGHT

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!!

Are you sure they're all even out yet? Amazon has the second issue releasing in March next year.

Check Joe Books or Ebay, #3 is just coming out.

Bump

Just buy the fucking comic, they are not expensive nor rare

They are rare actually.

SOME

That don't fucking exist, what's your point

BODY

Underage & Bestiality is illegal, real or not.

OP should be raped by muslims

2 Left

I already bought all 3 of them. I'll upload them later after I do translations. If I get help finishing that up, I'll upload them quickly after.

Thx user.

So is incest

RAPED.
BY.
MUSLIMS.

Bump

There are scans, silly OP.

only Frozen issue #1

I'm curious now.

About exploring and experimenting sexually?

Not unless you're a cute girl who's into spanking and doesn't mind a cheap date.

Bitch, the horses are also princesses.

W E W

Good ole megasweet.

Just give up

What do you mean?
Oh…

Frozen Falls?

They all already scanned on /frz/

I can't believe this artist hasn't improved one bit in more than a decade.

It's what happens when an artist has clearly defined comfort zones, and never strays far from them.

not on my watch

#4 is out

So where is it?

/frz/

nope

This shit won an Oscar.

4 day bump.

4 day bump.

3 day bump.

4 day bump. Clearly OP trying to save his shit thread.

3 day bump.

4 day bump.

4 day bump.

There's a difference between a slow board and a fucktard insisting on saving his shit thread for shitty comics that are so shit no even scans them.

I'm one of those posts, so the rest are probably all different people, too.
And what kind of autistic Redditfag even makes a post like yours?
What are you, retarded?

Jokes on you, all of them is already scanned.

The real joke's on the faggot user that kept making new threads and crying for it like a little girl.

and someone deliver, so ?

lol

Holy shit, why is the art so ugly and bad? Isn't Disney always concerned about keeping its image?

Disney cares more about profit than anything else now. It's been that way for a long time.

They are using the same 3d render for 4 years in their official frozen magazines.