They're scared…

They're scared…

Two intellectual Progressives talk deeply about their fears:

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Brooks_(journalist)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

trump

SKIP TO 1:15

I thought their fears were communal shower rooms and gas ovens.

Neither of these guys has a fucking clue how the main part of the country operates.

Topkek, the moderator is a Pajeet.

They're insanely gutless. They'll NEVER give an 'alt-righter' a platform to speak for themselves. If/when white men ever unify, this whole world's gonna collectively shit itself.

GAAAAAY

Have you seen them? i doubt they get out of their suits for bed.

I can't believe they are still wondering how to get hillary more popular….

IT's almost like they didn't see the meme we are trying to make to help her:

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

she needs to let the world know that she is on the side of kek, by fulfilling the prophecy.

It's like they can't even into memes.

wat

@3:22

I like how he just nonchalantly added that in, like it wasn't on purpose.

sss

They don't know about Kek yet…

someone remind me why we give these faggots money again? have you ever seen their goddamn youtube channel?

FEELS SO GOOD

WE ALL-WHITE PARTY NOW

No, their REAL fears.

I mean eventually those will be real fears, but for now…

They should be.

bigger words

Which is it?
No its not.

Bigotry is
which has nothing more to do with Trump's proposed ban on Muslim immigration - is that an ethnic group or a religious group again? - than do Hillary Clinton's commentary on super-predator negroids.

But then, it is (((David Brooks))), and why would anyone expect a Jew to know anything about the definition of bigotry.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Brooks_(journalist)

A Jew and an Irish Catholic cuckold talking to a poo-in-loo about the alt-right.

What a time to be alive.

Yep, they're pushing this narrative hard now.

Which is comical, coming from a "progressive" Jew.
Also, the control angle - "parties have to control themselves"… I'd love to know if Mr. (((Brooks))) thinks the parties are meant as representatives of the people, or of the establishment elite… I wager the latter.

There is no singular alt-right movement, hence it cannot be controlled - let alone by the republican party, composed entirely of tired old globalist-Zionist race-cuckolds.

Oh boy, now we're getting into the meat of it

Oh Jew.

Pfffffffffffffffft.

Well woof-woof Shields, you cuckolded faggot.

The fuck is wrong with his neck?
How the hell do you even get turkey neck that bad?

You hit the nail on the head with that one, you old cucked bastard.

There is not going to be an agreement on this issue.
You are not going to compromise us out of existence.
We are going to fight you, in all arenas, and we are not ever going to stop.

There will be no more agreements as to 'who we are as a people' with self-destructive 'progressive' cuckolds who seek only to progress to their - and our - demise.

For You.
Big Guy.

No, you slimey kike, they lost their country.
To kikes. And cuckolds.
And they're tired of you scumbags.
And, of course, the Jewish liberal can only refer to the factions which oppose him and his ilk through accusation of irrational emotionality - in this case, fear.

Ah, and so the progressive exposes the truth of the matter - Trump is not the typical cuckservative swill who will roll over at the drop of a dime, at the first accusation of racism, and bend the knee to the progressive throne of degeneracy.
This is, in the context of the republicuck party, aberrant, indeed - and that's what he's winning, and is going to be the next president of the United States.

I try to expose myself to as much of their chat shows as possible and a lot of them seem to be noticeably going over the deep end lately.

Their anti white bias is getting VERY obvious, it's always been there but at least they used to try and be subtle about it, these days they use 'white male' as if it's supposed to be insulting

Most of these leftist talk show cucks have been subversive weasels since their college days, they're the same rabble that marched to end segregation, applied pressure for boycotts of Rhodesia and S.A. and cheer as millions of alien migrants flood into their ancestors lands.

In that time they've had no effective opposition, nobody could compete with their iron grip on practically ALL of the major media outlets. That's not the case anymore, we are capable of easily reaching normalfags in the internet age whether they want to hear our message or not.

This is the first major opposition they've faced and they're fully aware that its only just beginning. They're also aware that its their policies that have caused this. They can't really address any of the issues that worry average working class citizen's either, instead they talk down to them and act as if their problems aren't even real.

It's going to be fun watching them implode in the coming years these faggots have been unchallenged for so long that their smugness was reaching unbearable levels, now it's us growing smugger by the week.

They fear our memes and our almighty god

KEK

What is the definition of a cuck.

Did they made up new buzz words recently?

This is embarrassing. All the left has is emotional appeals.

it's fucking happening

Just imagine how glorious it will be if Trump actually does manage to win. The (((members of the mainstream media))) have put virtually all of their resources toward bringing him down. What will they do – how will they react – if they should fail? This is uncharted territory.

This is hour finest hour. Godspeed, Holla Forums!