Drug stories/Greentext

I told some of my stories from when I did opiates and xanax a few years back. I haven't been here in a while but I wanted to see if we could get a drug story thread going. Or any stories really.

I will start

I guess I will start with the one that caused my long absence from here. I was in jail for 6 months

Continue.

Ended up having to do 6 months in jail. 4 of which were in an almost boot-camp-like program for drug rehab and behavior modification.

Story from when I first got into the sentenced side of the jail

just a sidenote; Those guys in there fucking loved cards. They would play all day and all night. It was easy to see the hierarchy of the dorm because of who seemed to be in charge of the card table. There were several big fights over stuff as small as one bag of chips (75 cents or a dollar depending on the bag and could be traded from a jail sandwich if desired). I will post the bet story from that experience as well. anyway..

(guys name is face; stupid nickname but yeah)

(checked) please continue, I filled out a captcha for this.

in jail though if you dont stand up for yourself everyone will take your stuff. If you fight one time, even if you get your ass beat, most people will leave you alone. Or that is the general philosophy of it.

He fucked with me a tiny bit but not in a really threatening way. I bought a lock and he didnt really mess with me to fight, just sort of pretended. It was really weird but it was better than getting my ass beat

story of a big fight; pretty much brawl

should have mentioned i had been moved dorms for work assignment

One time I smoked weed then I smoked more weed. Shit was cash.

Your story isn't about drugs and boring.

Top kek

Fun time.

so are you glad you got to spend 6 months away from this hellhole? why did you come back?

I got out almost like a year ago. I dont have much time to get on anywhere anymore but I felt I just felt like it tonight.

gonna fast forward unless i think of any other good stories from inside

day i got out

I actually broke up with her when i relapsed

you relapsed… youre stupid

didnt take long for it to take over again. This time I wasnt and hadnt been selling for a long time so it was where all my money went

your dumb fuck you

Pretty good thread.

Was that seriously all the thought you had to put into doing heroin again?

You got some good stories man. I always love reading some jail and fighting stories. If you have more please post.

except OP never fought anyone and is a heroin junkie.. but yeah great stories

guy i get from we will call mike
mike is a big fat black man
he somehow got hooked on dope too
he always nodding out when i see him

should mention my car was in the shop at this point

first time i went to mikes apartment

looking back it is so fucked up that kids grow up like that, seeing their parents fight and do drugs but at the time it seems not so bad when you are high

dirtiest and nastiest aprtment i had ever seen in my entire life. Bugs were flying around the sink with dishes stacked up. Floors look like they had never been mopped or swept. Dirty clothes were everywhere. All of this combined with the smell of crack, weed, and H smoke had its very own unique and pungent smell. Truly horrifying

these stories are great. continue if you have anymore :)

your prison stories were interesting but now this is just sad and shitty.
you and your associates are the kind of people i routinely think about taking a hammer to while wearing a chicken mask. the apartment you described is literally like a fucking hotline miami scene but with niggers instead of russians.
you could at least do interesting drugs like DXM or something, but no you've gotten addicted to the drug that turns people into gaunt vomit-covered zombies.
have fun not caring about anything but the next needle i guess.

Damn. Anyone got any experience with shrooms?

OP IS A LOSER

I'm an alcoholic. Does that count?

that means i don't do drugs op

Shrooms is really fun but I don't know how it compares to other trips, I've only ever done shrooms, DMT (fun) and N-BOMe (not fun)

Lmao. same here user. Greets from overseas. How funny is it that wherever you go, people experience similar situations regardless of color or race? Take care of yourself, you Australian poopyhead.

You too, bro. I'm a sober NEET now but I don't know if that's any better.

I prefer being wasted atm to be completely honest. I just want to run, like a coward. Hop on a train north, get out of the country, then go east and find a farm job or something. shoplift on my journey there, I don't know. debts and stuff man, they're killing me. Or maybe I am? Alright, end of rant. Love you babe, don't get killed by a nigger.

I did exactly that, moved state, got sober etc. but I miss the lifestyle and the rush. It's a different sort of hell I guess, instead of being actively self destructive you're just waiting to die instead.

But.. Are you happier now with your life? And what did your parents think of you fleeing, so to speak?

None existent brah

tell more meth stories. I love weird meth stories

another about this schizo guy from jail

I have actually seen schizo outside of the hospital once or twice. It is the hospital where all the homeless seem to go or hangout around for some reason. He was outside of it the other day and it looked like he was yelling in the direction of the hospital. This is normal behavior for him. Would have been more surprised if he wasnt arguing at or with something. He had on one red flip flop and a blue nike shoe.

I got meth stories but I don't know what king you're specifically after though

What was the food like in the prison? I know a lad who did 6 months for fraud (was supposed to be 2 years but in the UK most sentences get halved and then halved again if you keep your head down). He was put in a rough jail for the 1st week and he said he managed not to cry the 1st day and evening but when he went for breakfast and got just one dried out half burnt sausage, a tablespoon size portion of baked beans, a small piece of fat that they said was bacon, some slimy canned mushrooms and one dry bread bun and a cup of water he lost it and cried right in front of all the others in the canteen. He said a few of them laughed but most people just looked uncomfortable and said evening dinner was always much better. Anyway after the 1st week they moved him out to a low security prison, there he got his own room with a lockable door and there were TVs and stuff. Said it was ok there and he only had one fight with a skinny chav with anti-social issues. Guards apparently just watched on and did not intervene, he just took the beating but said the dude was too skinny to really hurt him any so the fight just fizzled out. He said it's like school, most people just want to get on with their time there with no drama, but a small handful are complete wankers and always trying to steal stuff and prove how tough they are so are constantly try to start shit. He also said about half the inmates were muslim and stuck together and all spoke their own language and ignored the non muslim prisoners for the most part.

The food is complete shit. In the mornngs for breakfast I would usually make coffee from commissary and skip the oatmeal and/or grits. Always disgusting. Lunch was 2 sandwiches and an orange everyday except once every two weeks was banana and peanut butter day. Everyone went wild with trades on this day for the banana.

Dinner was the same menu for the month and just rotated like that. Mostly complete garbage. The only good thing to eat (at the time) was stuff from commissary. What we would do is make what are called "bricks." You get a cheese puff, a ramen soup, and whatever else to spice it up (meats, smuggled back potatoes, etc) and crush it all down and put it in a trash bag or any plastic bag that won't break. Add hot water and then let it steam under the bunk for about 15 minutes until it is nice and soaked in and a solid square/rectangle shape. I would crush up a bag of jalapeno pretzels and put them on top to give it a little crunch. I would also make a honey mustard type sauce. One jelly for every two mustard packets, add a drop of water and stir it around. Add it to the topping with the pretzels. It was way better than anything they gave you in there. Some of the guys I was in there with still eat them out here in the free world. I do not.

Is rape as big a thing in jail as TV shows make it out to be? I guess in dorm room with guards it can't really happen but what about showers and stuff, is it safe? And where do you have a wank?

you wank when your celly fucks off

Read above, he said it was a large dorm room and shows a picture of they type of thing, literally dozens of people all in one room. Cells would be fine, I guess you'd just wait until night and yr cellmate is snoring then knock one out. But in a room with dozens of people you'll never get a chance and I think shower rooms don't have doors or anything.

Give me your best acid/shroom stories, not this depressing garbage.

you first

By any means am i no good story teller, but I can tell you probably the funniest experiences on acid i can think.

I had a friend who once had a laughing fit on acid, they said it scared them too because they couldnt stop lol.

I tend to get stuck in thought loops. Something will happen, then I'll try to explain what it was, but I wont be able to explain it, then I'll forget what I was talking about, then I remember, repeat.

Op here. I am going through the stories I can still find on my computer that I posted a few years back. I dont have nearly as many tripping stories because I didnt trip as much as I did hard drugs and I enjoy telling about the crazy situations hard drugs got me into

another one I already told a while ago

another

found a shroom one

the most beautiful and memorable feeling drugs has ever given me.

describe as some kind of bridge of light

everything makes me think of lotr

…

different dimension
yeah I know, we were casuals like that. in our defense we were all like 15 and 16 and cod4 was fresh out.
for those of you that have never tripped when things go right like that on psychadelics it seems like the universe is
gifting you something so awesome specifically for your trip. Like, I was good but usually never did that good and it felt
like it was for the trip, some kind of gift from above if that makes more sense
Fucking awesome night

another one from when I was doing drugs. this was early before the xanax/opiates. experimental stage

A really funny one

what the fuck man

D-do you got any weed?

>sharing the same joint so it's like an indirect kiss my heart was racing so fast
Ketamine

btw I blame all you guys for me still being a virgin

If it makes you feel any better, she obviously wasn't a virgin. It's also pathetic you couldn't fuck a lonely, druggie slut after giving her drugs.

fuck off

Faggot, who would want to be social and have a 3dpd gf?

People who haven't fallen into the ironic depression meme.

Ok, kiddo.

meth sex best sex

That's the story you told yourself to feel better?

Drug stories are only depressing if you're a junkie, everyone else likes to read stories about fools being fools. It beats experiencing misery yourself.

You killed his hamster man
not cool